Abby Sciuto How old is abby??

ziva_rocks posted on Dec 21, 2009 at 06:11PM
I just read that Pauley is around 40 years old and was gobsmacked. Thought she was ages with me (i'm 32). How old is she supposed to be in the show?? (If the 40 year old thing is true the woman looks damn good for her age!!)
last edited on Jun 16, 2010 at 09:11PM

Abby Sciuto 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Simmy said…
Yes Pauley is 40 (will be 41 on March 27th), and I think Abby is suppose to be around 24-25 in season 1, so now she must be 30-31.
hampir setahun yang lalu -my-abby- said…
surprise
wow!!!!!!!!! she looks soooo young!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu TeamZoey said…
surprise
I so didn't believe it when I found out. I thought she was like in her 20s.
hampir setahun yang lalu -my-abby- said…
wink
abby still pretty! -myne-
hampir setahun yang lalu Streex said…
smirk
Yup. I searched it a while ago; 'tis true, Pauley's 40, but Abby's in her mid thirties, because she can't be twenty with that much college background, and she hinted in the episode where she thought that Gibbs forgot her birthday that she wasn't exactly that young, but I don't really care considering at forty she looks like 25!
hampir setahun yang lalu myjackfrost said…
surprise
wow she keeps herself up really well!
hampir setahun yang lalu NCISLuver524 said…
surprise
Couldn't believe Pauley's age, but yes, it's true! She looks so young!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu alisonfaith297 said…
seriously?? but she looks so young
hampir setahun yang lalu Gothic_Nerd said…
i am pretty sure that i figured out abbys birthday. its march 8 1980. because in a season three ep (i cant remember which one) she told McGee that she had been thinking about the worst ways to die on and off for the past 25 years. later in the ep ravenous it is abbys birthday on the second day in the episode which covers a few days. the episode aired on march 7 2006 sooo i geuss this means i spend to much time watching ncis lol