Pelakon wanita 30 hari Pelakon wanita Challenge Reloaded

misanthrope86 posted on Aug 02, 2015 at 07:09AM
As some of you may know, in 2011 (jesus christ I'm old) I set up a link in this club. DarkSarcasm and I thought it was time for a re-do, so we slapped this slightly different version together. So, if you know the drill, have fun! If you are confused and bewildered, all you know need to do is answer the following questions, accompanied with a pretty edit (although not necessary). You can show restraint and discipline by only answering one question a day, or you can answer a few at a time, or you can answer all of them in one go survey-style. You can do the questions in any order (those of us with OCD tendencies promise not to hold it against you...) and skip any that you don't like or don't have an answer for. The only rule is no stealing other people's edits and pretending they're yours. That goes for life in general too.

Day 1: Your favourite actress at the moment
Day 2: An actress born the same year as you
Day 3: Two actresses who look a lot alike
Day 4: An actress you associate with one character
Day 5: An actress who looks like someone you know
Day 6: An actress you would love to see more of
Day 7: An actress you have a lot in common with
Day 8: The actress you have seen the most movies of
Day 9: An actress you can watch over and over in the same movie
Day 10: An actress from your favourite TV show
Day 11: An actress from your favourite movie
Day 12: An actress from a movie that is really bad but she makes it seem good
Day 13: An actress you would like to have as your roommate
Day 14: An actress you would like to meet
Day 15: An actress from a different country than you
Day 16: An actress you've fallen OUT of love with
Day 17: A favourite actress from a childhood show or movie
Day 18: An actress who can also sing
Day 19: An actress you would watch anything for. Anything.
Day 20: Best acting performance
Day 21: An actress who makes you laugh
Day 22: An actress you would like to go on an adventure with
Day 23: Favourite actress over 50
Day 24: Favourite actress under 20
Day 25: An actress who is very versatile
Day 26: An actress you want to love, but can’t
Day 27: An actress you shouldn’t love, but do
Day 28: Favourite genre actress (for example, an actress who does a lot of sci-fi or westerns or action or comedies etc)
Day 29: Free Day - choose your own topic!
Day 30: Your favourite actress of all time

If you also like to obsess over boys, feel free to check out link.
last edited on Aug 02, 2015 at 07:19AM

Pelakon wanita 196 balas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-196 of 196

hampir setahun yang lalu DarkSarcasm said…
Day 29: Free Day - choose your own topic!
4 actresses that I love, but didn't get to use in this challenge:
Jessica Lucas
Lake Bell
Carice van Houten
Thora Birch
 [b]Day 29: Free hari - choose your own topic![/b] 4 Pelakon wanita that I love, but didn't get to use in t
hampir setahun yang lalu Stelenavamp said…
Day 25: An actress who is very versatile

Helena Bonham Carter
 [b]Day 25: An actress who is very versatile[/b] [i] Helena Bonham Carter [/i]
hampir setahun yang lalu Bibi69 said…
mischievous
Day 13: An actress you would like to have as your roommate

Me, Maisie Williams & Alanna Masterson would have so much fun!!
 [b]Day 13: An actress anda would like to have as your roommate[/b] Me, Maisie Williams & Alanna Mas
kiss
Day 14: An actress you would like to meet

PLEASE Melissa!! Come to my Comic-Con so I can meet you and hug the hell out of you!!!
 [b]Day 14: An actress anda would like to meet[/b] PLEASE Melissa!! Come to my Comic-Con so I can me
Bibi69 commented…
The ultimate dream would be to have a cup of coffee and spend an evening with her! HA! A girl can dream, right? ;) hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu DarkSarcasm said…
heart
Day 30: Your favourite actress of all time
Laura Ramsey, my sun and stars.
 [b]Day 30: Your favourite actress of all time[/b] Laura Ramsey, my sun and stars.
hmmm
Day 26: An actress you want to love, but can’t

Scarlett Johansson ( sorry no reason bt I don't wanna love her , I just put her b'coz I don't want to blank or skip this.)
 [b]Day 26: An actress anda want to love, but can’t[/b] [i]Scarlett Johansson[/i] ( sorry no reaso
Day 27: An actress you shouldn’t love, but do

Eva Green
 [b]Day 27: An actress anda shouldn’t love, but do[/b] [i]Eva Green[/i]
smile
Day 28: Favourite genre actress (Sci-fi and Action )

Milla Jovovich
 [b]Day 28: Favourite genre actress (Sci-fi and Action )[/b] [i]Milla Jovovich[/i]
heart
Day 29: Free Day - Favorite Actress 'Style

Holland Roden and Nina Dobrev
 [b]Day 29: Free hari - kegemaran Actress 'Style [/b] [i] Holland Roden and Nina Dobrev [/i]
kiss
Day 30: Your favorite actress of all time

JENNIFER GARNER and EMMA STONE
 [b]Day 30: Your kegemaran actress of all time [/b] [i]JENNIFER GARNER and EMMA STONE[/i]
Day 15: An actress from a different country than you

Lena Headey is Bermudian.
 [b]Day 15: An actress from a different country than you[/b] Lena Headey is Bermudian.
Day 16: An actress you've fallen OUT of love with

Emily Kinney..... Yeah.... This is a long story and I don't wanna get into details haha! I was not the biggest fan to start with, but I kinda liked her.... And yeah... Let's just say that things were said and things were done, immature things I might add.... Kinney, you're 30, not 16!! Also, when you meet fan you could at least act like you give a shit and not be rude and look at them instead of just signing and say next.... I'll stop right there haha! Don't wanna ruin her for people who might like her, even though she pretty much ruined herself, HA! I'll leave it at that....
 [b]Day 16: An actress you've fallen OUT of Cinta with[/b] Emily Kinney..... Yeah.... This is a long
DarkSarcasm commented…
Anddddd that's why I prefer stalking from afar. =P hampir setahun yang lalu
Bibi69 commented…
Oh, she made an keldai of herself online too, she made sure of that! Not just when meeting people. Btw, that's not my personal experience, but someone I know. I didn't wanna meet her, so I just passed sejak her table. I'm sorry, but she's just full of herself. hampir setahun yang lalu
Day 17: A favourite actress from a childhood show or movie

Jennifer Connelly, from Labyrinth.
 [b]Day 17: A favourite actress from a childhood tunjuk atau movie[/b] Jennifer Connelly, from [i][b]La
cool
Day 18: An actress who can also sing

Rebel Wilson
 [b]Day 18: An actress who can also sing[/b] Rebel Wilson
heart
Day 19: An actress you would watch anything for. Anything.

Melissa McBride. I would watch ANYTHING she's in!!! Though her stuff is freaking hard to hunt!! That's what happens when you're in love with an actress that is the opposite of mainstream lol!
 [b]Day 19: An actress anda would watch anything for. [i]Anything.[/b][/i] Melissa McBride. I would
hampir setahun yang lalu Isabellagirl033 said…
wink
Hey challenge nerds! There is a new link for you in the Movies club.
hampir setahun yang lalu Makeupdiva said…
Day 1 - Your favorite actress at the moment

Lucy Hale, I love her. She's so sweet and funny and I just love her as Aria Montgomery from Pretty Little Liars.
 hari 1 - Your kegemaran actress at the moment Lucy Hale, I Cinta her. She's so sweet and funny and I
Day 2 - An actress born the same year as you

Laura Vandervoort, was born in 1984.
 hari 2 - An actress born the same tahun as anda Laura Vandervoort, was born in 1984.
Day 3 - Two actresses who look a lot alike

I'd have to go with Emma Watson and Kiernan Shipka. I think they look so much a like, it's crazy. When Kiernan was first on Mad Man, I was just flicking through the channels, I don't usually watch Mad Men, but I saw her and I was like since when is Emma on Mad Men, she usually doesn't do TV. Then I looked up the cast of Mad Men and I got Kiernan Shipka. It's crazy how much they look alike.
 hari 3 - Two Pelakon wanita who look a lot alike I'd have to go with Emma Watson and Kiernan Shipka. I t
Day 4 - An actress you associate with one character

Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy from Buffy the vampire slayer. I'll always see her as Buffy.
 hari 4 - An actress anda associate with one character Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy from Buffy the
Day 5 - An actress who looks like someone you know

AJ Langer she looks exactly like my cousin it's uncanny.
 hari 5 - An actress who looks like someone anda know AJ Langer she looks exactly like my cousin it's
Day 6 - An actress you'd love to see more of

Probably Sophia Bush. She definitely needs to be in more movie roles.
 hari 6 - An actress you'd Cinta to see lebih of Probably Sophia Bush. She definitely needs to be in
Day 7 - An actress you have a lot in common with

I guess I'd have to say Lucy Hale. She's the only one I can think of right now.
 hari 7 - An actress anda have a lot in common with I guess I'd have to say Lucy Hale. She's the only
Day 8 - The actress you've seen the most movies of

Reese Witherspoon, I am also a big fan of hers.
 hari 8 - The actress you've seen the most Filem of Reese Witherspoon, I am also a big peminat of hers.
Day 9 - An actress you can watch over and over in the same movie

Camilla Belle in the remake When a stranger calls
 hari 9 - An actress anda can watch over and over in the same movie Camilla Belle in the remake When
Day 10 - An actress from your favorite tv show

Ashley Benson as Hanna Marin from Pretty Little Liars. Hanna is also my favorite character on the show.
 hari 10 - An actress from your kegemaran tv tunjuk Ashley Benson as Hanna Marin from Pretty Little Lia
Day 11 - An actress from your favorite movie

Amanda Seyfried as Karen Smith in Mean Girls.
 hari 11 - An actress from your kegemaran movie Amanda Seyfried as Karen Smith in Mean Girls.
Day 12 - An actress from a movie that is really bad but she makes it seem good

Sharnie Vinson as Erin in You're Next. It wasn't the best movie but this actress, who I've never heard of before actually made the movie good as she was the most intellegent in the movie.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 hari 12 - An actress from a movie that is really bad but she makes it seem good Sharnie Vinson as E
Day 13 - An actress you'd like to have as your roommate

Ashley Benson, she just seems like a really cool person to live with or know in general.
 hari 13 - An actress you'd like to have as your roommate Ashley Benson, she just seems like a rea
Day 14 - An actress you'd like to meet

There are a few that'd I'd really like to meet like Chloe Moretz, Lucy Hale, etc. But I'd really like to meet Sophia Bush. She seems like such an interesting and fun person and she seems really nice.
 hari 14 - An actress you'd like to meet There are a few that'd I'd really like to meet like Chloe M
Day 15 - An actress from a different country than you

Natalie Portman, she is from Israel. She is in a very different country than me as I am from Canada, born and raised. I love her, she is also one of my favorite actresses.
 hari 15 - An actress from a different country than anda Natalie Portman, she is from Israel. She is
Day 16 - An actress you've fallen OUT of love with

Leighton Meester, since she married Adam Brody, I just haven't had much love for her. I'm not a fan of Adam Brody. And also because Leighton really hasn't been in much since Gossip Girl.
 hari 16 - An actress you've fallen OUT of Cinta with Leighton Meester, since she married Adam Brody,
Day 17 - A favorite actress from a childhood show or movie

Jodie Sweeten from Full House. As a child, I liked the Olsen twins they were my favorite actresses at the time but I've been watching FH recently and have realized just how annoying the twins character Michelle is, so I prefer Jodie as Stephanie Tanner.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 hari 17 - A kegemaran actress from a childhood tunjuk atau movie Jodie Sweeten from Full House. As a chi
Day 18 - An actress who can also sing

Hilary Duff. I first saw her on Lizzie McGuire then heard her music through my sister in the early 2000's, I think she is one of the best actress/singer.
 hari 18 - An actress who can also sing Hilary Duff. I first saw her on Lizzie McGuire then heard he
Day 19 - An actress you would watch anything for. Anything.

Christina Ricci
Chloe Moretz
Kirsten Dunst
Rachel McAdams
 hari 19 - An actress anda would watch anything for. [i]Anything.[/i] Christina Ricci Chloe Moretz
Day 20 - Best acting performance

I'm sure there have been a few but I thought that Essie Davis who plays Amelia in The Babadook did such an amazing job. She played such a calm character at first then she ended up crazy and possessed and then calm again and she kind of made her part really creepy.
 hari 20 - Best Berlakon performance I'm sure there have been a few but I thought that Essie Davis who
Day 21 - An actress who makes you laugh

Goldie Hawn
 hari 21 - An actress who makes anda laugh Goldie Hawn
Day 22 - An actress you would like to go on an adventure with

Nina Dobrev
 hari 22 - An actress anda would like to go on an adventure with Nina Dobrev
Day 23 - Favorite actress over 50

Diane Keaton
 hari 23 - kegemaran actress over 50 Diane Keaton
Day 24 - Favorite actress under 20

Chloe Moretz, I don't know of many actresses under 20, but she is 20.
 hari 24 - kegemaran actress under 20 Chloe Moretz, I don't know of many Pelakon wanita under 20, but she
Day 25 - An actress who is very versatile

Anne Hathaway
Meryl Streep
Helena Bonham Carter
Cate Blanchett
 hari 25 - An actress who is very versatile Anne Hathaway Meryl Streep Helena Bonham Carter Cate
Day 26 - An actress you want to love, but can't

Angelina Jolie, I really don't like her. However, I have tried to like her but I just can't. I do like a couple of her older movies like Girl, Interuppted and the first Tomb Raider but that's it. I also think she is just too overrated, I just don't get why so many people worship this woman, sure she does a lot of charity work for for the poor and adopted like 5 children but she's just a human being, she's nothing special, she's also been responsible for the end of 2 marriages, she's a homewrecker, sorry, but thats how I feel about her. I just really don't like her though I don't hate her more than Kim Kardashian who I could have put instead of Angelina but Kim's not an actress or anything of importance to me.
 hari 26 - An actress anda want to love, but can't Angelina Jolie, I really don't like her. However,
Day 27 - An actress you shouldn't love, but do

Kirsten Dunst, I love her. She is one of my favorite actresses.
 hari 27 - An actress anda shouldn't love, but do Kirsten Dunst, I Cinta her. She is one of my favorit
Day 28 - Favorite genre actress (for example, an actress who does a lot of sci-fi or westerns or action, or comedies, etc.)

Rachel McAdams
 hari 28 - kegemaran genre actress (for example, an actress who does a lot of sci-fi atau westerns atau act
Day 29 - Free Day - Choose your own topic!
An actress I saw in a lot of movies as a child and teenager

Thora Birch
 hari 29 - Free hari - Choose your own topic! An actress I saw in a lot of Filem as a child and teenag
Day 30 - Your favorite actress of all time

Anna Faris
 hari 30 - Your kegemaran actress of all time Anna Faris