Adventure Time With Finn and Jake The Last Stand lead-up rp

DerpThatHerp posted on Dec 06, 2014 at 01:33AM
You'll get items in this transported into the game so yeah I'll get details from previous rp

Players:

Name: Tenia Dolvan Nickname: Nia/ Valina(Father nickname for her)
Place of Birth: Minnesota Date of Birth: Sept. 13, 1992
Hair: Dark Hair, nearly Ebony. Has a blonde streak in front.
Eyes: Purple-ish, right eye turns red on occasion.
Origin: Human and partially zombie
Language(s): English, Japanese, Spanish and bits of German.
Family: Father-human(alive, but separated) , Mother~half zombie(Deceased),Yui~human(deceased)
Dislikes: Zombies, centipedes, and seaweeds.

Detailed description: Average in height, slim and paled skin. Usually puts her hair in a braid or lets it down, ending around the lower back. Usually wears an off-shoulder blouse with one of its sleeves longer than the other(right sleeve.), jeans, dark knee length combat boots with a slight heel, and a choker. She has a bandage wrapped around her right forearm(Hides a scar from a zombie bite.). Has a green duffle bag filled with guns, grenades , medical stuff Etc.( nicked from hospitals and abandoned malls.)Good runner. Although she's partially zombie, she doesn't crave human flesh or any raw flesh for that matter. also her being able to sense zombies and to regenerate are also side effects of her zombie side.

Personality/Traits: Tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Guarded around people and may seem cold and distant, but very fun and caring when she warm up to others. Very loyal and smart.

Skills/Talents: Quick and Resourceful, uses and specializes on long-ranged stealth and long-ranged weapons (Snipers, booby-traps, bombs etc), but she isn’t bad in hand-to-hand combat either. Knows how to cover up tracks well, and can make leave an area without leaving traces. Know much about zombies and their weak points and can take them down faster than regular shooters.

Background:Her father is an ex-marine and her mother died to a unknown disease when she was 12. When the apocalypse rolled in she got separated from her father and she lost her sister when she was bitten by a zombie and she begged Tenia to end her before she did any harm. She discovered she was partially zombie or at least she wasn’t entirely normal two months later after she was bitten but she wasn’t infected and the wound healed on its own only leaving a scar. After then she devoted herself finding as much as possible about the zombies and to eliminating them all. She’s been hoping from place to place.
(P.s She detests her zombie side.)

Religion: Christian
Attitude towards death: Tries to stay strong but ends up crying when she’s alone.
Most Painful/Instructive/Memorable Experience: Having to kill her sister after she turned into a zombie

b i o g r a p h y ⠀
n a m e: annalise skaði
n i c k n a m e s (s): anna
t i t l e: miss, madame
p e r s o n a l i n f o r m a t i o n
s p e c i e s: human
n a t i o n a l i t y: italian
p l a c e o f b i r t h: venice, italy
d a t e o f b i r t h: january 28
g e n d e r: female
p r e f f e r e d p r o n o u n s:
she / her / herself
o r i e n t a t i o n: bisexual
r e l i g o n: christianity
o c c u p a t i o n:
[ former ] ice cream shop owner
[ former ] employee at starbucks
t r a i t s
sassy, cold, narcisstic, sarcastic, defensive
r e l a t i o n s h i p s =
p a r e n t s:
jason skaði
[ father; deceased ]
maria skaði
[ mother; deceased ]
connor sinclair
[ foster father; deceased ]
s i b l i n g s:
luke skaði
[ older brother; alive but separated ]
p h y s c i c a l
long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin tone, crooked smile
m i s c
m o r a l a l i g n m e n t: chaotic good
a b i l i t i e s: swordsmanship, painting, piano playing, violin playing, gun firing, archery
w e a p o n o f c h o i c e: sword
m a r k i n g s: birthmark on neck, scar on upper lip
a l l e g i e s: oranges
n a t i v e l a n g u a g e: italian
l a n g u a g e s s p o k e n: italian, english, norweigan, spanish
f e a r s: thanatophobia

Name/Nickname: Alyssa Davissen/Sapphire (Earned the nickname by being a #1 top nurse in her city)
Date of Birth (& age): 20 Years Old, June 13 1994
Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah
Language: English, German and Spanish
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Chrome (Cat) *deceased*
Class: Medic
Traits: Calm, aggressive, informative, affectionate, greedy
Specialty: Nurse
Detailed Description: She has black hair, green eyes, nurse apparel (sometimes when she studies), band t-shirt, jacket, jeans, sneakers
Background: Alyssa is a well known nurse in her city, she could buy a mansion with her wealth. Her parents died to an unknown disease. She had to get by until she was 17 and got her own place and job. She learned well and hard and was very advanced in the medical field, she could cure various diseases. When the zombie apocalypse came she hid in a barn, but bad luck a zombie were there first, she took it out with a potion she made. Until then she hid in an abandoned convenience store.
Personality/Attitude: Calm (I'm not doing another scaredy cat XD), sneaky, aggressive, informative, affectionate. She gets greedy, aggressive and startled towards others but is caring.
Attitude Towards Death: Cries, grieves but can get over it.
Religion/Beliefs: Her job and work keep her from having a religion, but she believes there is a God.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Likes to be in her own placen her head.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Watching her parents getting shot in the head.
Education/Special Training: High School Diploma; College Diploma; Medical School; Doctors Degree

Name or Nickname (& pronunciation): Dougless M Harvey, (nickname: Spade)
Date of Birth (& age): 34 years old; May 25, 1979
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas
Species/Racial Origin: human, Caucasian
Detailed Physical Description: averagely built, some semi-long vertical scars on his chest and arms, one ear is slightly longer than the other (though it is almost completely unnoticeable), stands straight up with no slouch, fair complexion, no tattoos.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: T-shirt, Jeans, Boots, Black socks, Cross Necklace, flannel jacket, Black and green coat (when he has to/when it's cold), binoculars.
Personality/Attitude: reckless, sorrowful, guilt stricken, caring, serious, passionate, heroic, brave.
Skills/Talents: cooking, yellow belt martial arts, mechanic, engineering, can play the piano and the harmonica, good with maps and direction, good with identifying edible and non-edible plants, is licensed to operate big trucks and heavy machinery, good swimmer.
Favorites/Likes: the ocean, the beach, swimming, rock music, cop shows, gardening, being a father, breakfast, hunting, fishing, Bible doctrine.
Most Hated/Dislikes: interruptions, disregard for human life, The undead, disease, parasites, storms, rats, the dark.
Strengths: good at planning, quick thinker, has good ingenuity (resourceful), calm under pressure, good Cardio, efficient builder/repairer, intelligent/cunning, good with long range weapons.
Weaknesses: is not a good enough fighter to protect himself AND others (can only protect himself), not a good climber, not tech suave, does not forgive easily, is not good with short range weapons.
Fears: Old broken down insane asylums, dying alone
Hobbies/Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Gardening, piano and harmonica playing, boat building, hiking, swimming, teaching
Attitude Toward Death: It's heartless and doesn't matter who you are, good or bad.
Religion/Beliefs: Christianity
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: death of his daughter.

nickname: hunt
language: english, some rusty arabic
strengths: trained in anything tech-y, does parkour, good in short-ranged guns, stealth-ish
weaknesses: copes with asthma, gets bored easily(?)
fears: insanity, too much of anything
background: hunt was deployed by a mercenary group in a zombie infected area, and his squad is killed, his base overrun and he only has his wits and gear to survive.
typical clothing/equipment: white coat (with extended sleeves and hood), grey pants fastened by a brown belt, often carries a holster with a loaded gun.
personality: aloof (on solo), sociable (on group), determined
attitude towards death: press x to pay respects
most changing experience: accompanying his professor in his death/ the first days of the infection
specialty: technical stuff
education: self-trained/multiple courses in computer security

more activity= more exp

Remember this game is more based on "actions you make" rather than "just kill everything >:D"... and be imaginative killing zombies aren't the only purpose of this game

Team Leader:
Effects:

In the storage:

don't let the bedbugs bite! I meant zembies :3
last edited on Aug 24, 2015 at 10:01PM

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 1834 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1834

hampir setahun yang lalu DerpThatHerp said…
Okay it's up message is joining :D
hampir setahun yang lalu redpanda said…
Here's a character sheet you can choose from some of them but but plz only some XD
Name or Nickname (& pronunciation):
Date of Birth (& age):
Place of Birth:
Language:
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc:
Class:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Detailed Physical Description:
Typical Clothing/Equipment:
Personality/Attitude:
Skills/Talents:
Favorites/Likes:
Most Hated/Dislikes:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Hobbies/Interests:
Attitude Toward Death:
Religion/Beliefs:
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors:
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience:
Education/Special Training:
DerpThatHerp commented…
JESUS! hampir setahun yang lalu
redpanda commented…
I berkata to choose some XD hampir setahun yang lalu
redpanda commented…
okay choosing 12 should be enough right? XD hampir setahun yang lalu
DerpThatHerp commented…
^yeah sure xD hampir setahun yang lalu
Name/Nickname: Alyssa Davissen/Sapphire (Earned the nickname by being a #1 top nurse in her city)

Date of Birth (& age): 24 Years Old, June 13 1990

Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah

Species/Racial Origin: Human, White

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Light Green

Height: 5'7

Weight: 156 lbs

Language: English, French, German, Spanish

Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Mom & Dad (Deceased) Chrome (Cat; Deceased)

Class: Medic

Traits: Calm, aggressive, informative, affectionate, greedy

Specialty: Nurse/Scientist

Detailed Description: She has brown hair, green eyes, nurse apparel (sometimes when she studies), band t-shirt, jacket, jeans, sneakers
Background: Alyssa is a well known nurse in her city, she could buy a mansion with her wealth. Her parents died to an unknown disease (Zombie infection). When she was 16, she had a lovely foster mom though, and moved out at 19 and got her own place and job. She learned well and hard and was very advanced in the medical field, she could cure various diseases. When the zombie apocalypse came she hid in a barn, but bad luck a zombie were there first, she took it out with a potion she made. Until then she hid in an abandoned supermarket with Chrome. She tries to find a cure for this strange disease.

Personality/Attitude: Calm (I'm not doing another scaredy cat XD), sneaky, aggressive, informative, affectionate. She gets greedy, aggressive and startled towards others but is caring, but is most involved with her work.

Skills/Talents: Medicine, Scientist, Art

Attitude Towards Death: Cries, grieves but can get over it.

Religion/Beliefs: Her job and work keep her from having a religion, but she believes there is a God.

Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Likes to be in her own place in her head.

Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Watching her parents getting shot in the head.

Education/Special Training: High School Diploma; College Diploma; Medical School; Doctors Degree
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Name/Nickname: Alyssa Davissen/Sapphire (Earned the nickname sejak being a #1 bahagian, atas nurse in her city)
K ill put it down (2 secs Im setting up ma cwismas tree :D)
redpanda commented…
(Cool mines already up x3) hampir setahun yang lalu
DerpThatHerp commented…
:D hampir setahun yang lalu
Okay I don't see why I need a explanation for my character so I'll start it off

Location-supermarket
(yes I put that area in the actual game)
*brakes thorugh the door* Oh fuck. Were am I?
Sapphire heard a noise. "What the hell... I was sure we were alone Chrome," She stands up putting Chrome down. "Chrome, stay here." The cat did as told and stayed. She looked over the corner and saw a guy, he looked normal at least she thought he did. She approached him carefully holding a knife just incase he was uneasy, crazy, or infected. "Excuse me sir, but who are you?" He looked toward her respond to her question.
*startled* OH shit!
Are you bit!
"No, and chill I'm a nurse its okay." He calmed down a bit. "I came here with my cat Chrome." She calls for Chrome but he doesn't come, she get's a worried look on her face. "Chrome. You there? Chrome come here boy," She starts freaking out. "I'm getting worried, he usually comes out when I call him."
"It's okay I'll help find him, what color is he?"
"Tan, green eyes, and if I lose him... I'll just die because... he understood me. So much I just need to find him."
^it's okay we'll find him, Ill check the pet food area"
"HAVE YOU FOUND HIM YET"
"NO, NOT YET." She walks into the pet toy aisle looking for Chrome. She hears rummaging in a cat food bag. "Chrome is... that you?" Chrome sprang out of the bag, his eyes have turned red. "No... no no no no no." She breaks into tears. "Not you too Chrome." He jumped on her causing her to fall to the ground. She managed to kick Chrome in the face but got minor scratches, he laid on the ground unconscious.
*sprints over* you okay? *sees cat on the ground* Is he okay? "walks over to check him"
hampir setahun yang lalu turtle97 said…
is it to late to join ?
(no, it is not :D)
"Yeah just some scratches, but I'm fine. But Chrome is infected, he ate the cat food... I should have checked if it was zombie-proof... then he would have been okay. But can I say my goodbyes before you, 'you know' before he wakes up? He nods. She walks over to Chrome. "You have been my best friend for as long as I could remember, you used to cuddle with me when I was scared and that made me feel secure, I remember when you played with your cat toys it was adorable and I will always picture that. I will never forget you. Goodbye friend." She walks off obviously crying.
redpanda commented…
(I honestly teared up Penulisan this :'() hampir setahun yang lalu
DerpThatHerp commented…
(I nearly teared up :( ) hampir setahun yang lalu
Shit, thats harsh. *he looks back at the girl* you okay? *the cat starts to twitch*
"Just kill him... before he infects us." She said while wiping her nose with her sleeve.
*he pulls his gun out and looks away* goodbye cat *pulls trigger* *he looks back at the girl* I'm sorry.
"I should have known," She looks at the ground. " I should have know he wasn't gonna make it through this."
It's okay. For all we know we might not survive this.Just keep you're head up
But she kept her head down because she was afraid, she looked up to ask him a question. "Why aren't you freaking out right now?"
I've been through this before. Several times.*he shows no expression*
"Oh..." She heard a noise. "Shit what was that?"
what was what? *he looks around* do you have any weapons?
Only a knife. *she gets up* Let me do it...
Okay. call me if you're in trouble. He sits down *cleaning his gun*
She looks over the corner and sees a zombie. "Shit!" The zombie looked over, the footsteps came closer and closer. When she thought he was there she jabbed him in the eye he stumbled backwards and fell she slammed it in its heart and said. "Die... You... Bitch!"
hampir setahun yang lalu IsabellaFanboy said…
Hoolyy coow in a car!! is that what i think it is?
 Hoolyy coow in a car!! is that what i think it is?
redpanda commented…
(Yup it is XD) hampir setahun yang lalu
DerpThatHerp commented…
(yes yes it is xD) hampir setahun yang lalu
He looks around seeing multiple bodies on the floor *he loads his gun* He checks the zombie *turns zambie over* Hey! Girl how old do you think these corpses are! Im guessing 1 week around there
"I honestly don't know it could be days or months." She whispers to herself. "What will become of this place, this world?"
^he looks at the body checking for injuries. *sees shot wounds* well we can definitely say people were here before us
"Obviously, the shots were bullets all signs toward humans," She sighs. "But I guess they wouldn't last that long. Shots would create lots of noise."
^maybe they had a back-up? But I doubt it *he stands up and checks around*
"Maybe they were shitty at shooting and died, but maybe that zombie I killed was one of them? But where is the rest then?" She was trying to piece this together in her mind.
*he looks around checking for clues* ill check for clues whatever you're name is.
"Its Alyssa but call me Sapphire, everyone does." She stars rummaging through boxes and aisles and something sticks out. "Holy shit I found a gun!" She studies the perimeter for bullets.
^don't worry here's some ammo *passes 1 clip* use it wisely. And only when in need. We can't have more zombies here. He checks the alcohol isle *he opens it and takes a sip*
"Yes, because I'm trigger happy, I know when to shoot." She looks at herself in a mirror. "How am I containing my sanity?" She looks at him and says. "How can you stand me when I'm being such a bitch to you?"
But you're not *takes another sip* and even if you were I could probavly stand it. *do you want a sip*
^"No I'd rather not get drunk in an apocalypse, but thanks." She sits down on a box. "How did humanity end up like this?"
Dunno. I hope we'll find out tho *takes a sip*
"Even my knowledge can't predict how it did." She slouches. "I just feel bad because I could have helped these people, kept them safe. But I failed. I've failed everybody..."
hampir setahun yang lalu True-Finn-Fan said…
Name or Nickname (& pronunciation): Dougless M Harvey, (nickname: Spade)

Date of Birth (& age): 34 years old; May 25, 1979

Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas

Species/Racial Origin: human, Caucasian

Language: English

Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Wife, Daughter (all deceased)

Class: Mechanic/Engineer

Height: 6 foot even

Weight: 170

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Hazel

Detailed Physical Description: averagely built, some semi-long vertical scars on his chest and arms, one ear is slightly longer than the other (though it is almost completely unnoticeable), stands straight up with no slouch, fair complexion, no tattoos.

Typical Clothing/Equipment: T-shirt, Jeans, Boots, Black socks, Cross Necklace, flannel jacket, Black and green coat (when he has to/when it's cold), binoculars.

Personality/Attitude: reckless, sorrowful, guilt stricken, caring, serious, passionate, heroic, brave.

Skills/Talents: cooking, yellow belt martial arts, mechanic, engineering, can play the piano and the harmonica, good with maps and direction, good with identifying edible and non-edible plants, is licensed to operate big trucks and heavy machinery, good swimmer.

Favorites/Likes: the ocean, the beach, swimming, rock music, cop shows, gardening, being a father, breakfast, hunting, fishing, Bible doctrine.

Most Hated/Dislikes: interruptions, disregard for human life, The undead, disease, parasites, storms, rats, the dark.

Strengths: good at planning, quick thinker, has good ingenuity (resourceful), calm under pressure, good Cardio, efficient builder/repairer, intelligent/cunning, good with long range weapons.

Weaknesses: is not a good enough fighter to protect himself AND others (can only protect himself), not a good climber, not tech suave, does not forgive easily, is not good with short range weapons.

Fears: Old broken down insane asylums, dying alone

Hobbies/Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Gardening, piano and harmonica playing, boat building, hiking, swimming, teaching

Attitude Toward Death: It's heartless and doesn't matter who you are, good or bad.

Religion/Beliefs: Christianity

Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: death of his daughter:
 [b]Name atau Nickname (& pronunciation):[/b] Dougless M Harvey, (nickname: Spade) [b]Date of Birth
redpanda commented…
(Dude anda only had to do some but good job nonetheless) hampir setahun yang lalu
DerpThatHerp commented…
(shit good job bro) hampir setahun yang lalu
redpanda commented…
(but damn this is deep) hampir setahun yang lalu
*sigh* listen its not you're fault. If it was you'd be dead by now. Im sorry you couldn't save them. *he looks up into one of the skylights* look its getting late. Ill watch guard tonight. Get some sleep we'll do what we can tomorrow *he takes another sip*
"I know the zombies weren't... I'm sleeping okay." She gets up and lies down on her jacket and falls asleep.
Cya tomorrow *makes a little smile and walks to check for food around the area*
She wakes up. "Damn I need a cheeseburger." She walks around to see if he has any food. "Hey you never told me your name. What is it?"
It's James, James Ramirez. What do you need?