Alexander Rybank Dreaming about Alex...

jana-neso posted on Jul 07, 2009 at 05:10PM
Hi girls!!!

I'm BIG Alexander's fan,I really adore him,and I often dream about him.I guess that every girl who reads this is also his fan,and you probbably dream about him too.So I want you to share your dreams with me and other girls who are crazy 4 Alex.I'm from Bosnia,and I'm sure that he'll never come to my country,so dreams are only thing I got.There's a lot of girls who are in the same position like me,so let's dream,when there is nothing else we can do...
My dream looks like this:One day I would go to his concert.He would see me in the audience,and fall in love with me.Then he would take me to the stage,and sing Fairytale to ME!!!After the concert he would say that I'm the most beautiful girl he've ever seen,and he would ask me:"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Of course my answer would be YES!!!Then we would dating for a year,and after that we would get married,and have 2 kids.Ahhh,why this can't be true...

Alexander Rybank 34 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu vioLinistqirL said…
worried
believe me i dream just like you :)
i love him for life! for anything! the most hing i love in the world is now Alexander!!!
I read his dream gurl and i fit that things
i would do whatever to be with him :)
hampir setahun yang lalu SofiaMnl said…
I think how all girls who are fan of Alex dreaming to be Alex's girlfriend and get married with him.
hampir setahun yang lalu jo135 said…
believe me i dream just like you :)
i love him for life! for anything! the most thing i love in the world is now Alexander!!!
I read his dream gurl and i fit that things
i would do anything to be with him :)
I would give him all my love to him :D
hampir setahun yang lalu AlxanderRfan said…
angry
I saw once, I was shopping and looking at tomatos.. And I found A heart shape tomato, and I was just taking it. then alex came and we took it the same time, ang we chatted something, and I woke up! -.-;
hampir setahun yang lalu Alexander_Rybak said…
Aahh I wish our dreams could come true :)
hampir setahun yang lalu alexandra_ said…
heart
i'v got a lot of dreams with alex but none of them would be true!but one of them came true yesterday i saw him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Rosel_15 said…
heart
I dream a lot!
hampir setahun yang lalu Ninouchka said…
I wish too but... ;o)
hampir setahun yang lalu masici said…
heart
I dream too....and I'm so happy for that....
hampir setahun yang lalu stojanka said…
angelic
I dream about him too!
hampir setahun yang lalu carleese said…
my dream was relly weird and it happend a while ago so this is what i remember .we were in this outdoor theater and it was I and a bunch of seniors(65+)Alex was dancing relly weird off stage on the grass and suddenly I started waving and alex huged me and kissed me on the cheek:D, then i woke up:(
hampir setahun yang lalu steamed_flowers said…
laugh
I dreamt about singing 'Kiss and Tell' with him...it was so weird...and kinda funny!
hampir setahun yang lalu sou_lilin said…
I once dreamed about his parents in his house! :)) Natalia was so sweet :X
hampir setahun yang lalu jana-neso said…
smile
I didn't mean about dreams when you sleep,I mean about your dreams when you're awake....but never mind,this is OK too...
hampir setahun yang lalu aisa07 said…
big smile
Poor Alexander if might be cloned. I saw a replica in town yesterday, and I fell to the state, it was like Rybak.
Girls, believe it, not even sure that would be a good lover!
We women, we tend to think more about a nice boy, what is there really in him.Once you find a true love, to someone else.
But until then, the dreams of the color of life.
hampir setahun yang lalu erilar said…
heart
i see every night dreams with him!!!i'm in love with him!
hampir setahun yang lalu MagicViolin said…
heart
I don t dream about Alexander when I sleep.I dream about him when I m aweke!All the time!!
hampir setahun yang lalu ddsuperfan said…
heart
After 3 months ago I was dreaming about him.We went to the seaside and we became more than friends and it was fantastic!!!link http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticons/­lau­gh.­jpg
hampir setahun yang lalu qinga said…
heart
I dream about him all the time!
hampir setahun yang lalu Ninouchka said…
kiss
not all the time.. but every day. :P
hampir setahun yang lalu AlexFan_13 said…
I dream Alex every night... I hope that one day I'll meet with him.. And I show him my drawings of Alexander... It will be....
hampir setahun yang lalu leonora said…
me too alexfan i dream about alex every night
hampir setahun yang lalu CrazyForRybak said…
mischievous
I dream about Alex everytime! And sometimes pervert! :D
hampir setahun yang lalu love_rybak said…
heart
I dream almost every night of him <3 sometimes VERY romantic and sometimes... I have very hot dreams of him...
hampir setahun yang lalu BabyLongLegs95 said…
blush
Awwwwwwwww everyone here is so cute when it comes to dreams ^_^ For me, I used to dream a lot about him, but I actually forget the dreams I had about him because I kinda moved on :( But I still love him and come on this as often as I can to just have a catch up for everyone:D I'm kinda falling for him a second time I think though ;O I'd love to go to Norway and to just meet him in person, I don't think I'll ever meet him though :(..
You really don't want to hear them cause they're toooo romantic...
wink
Our dreams are our refuge when annoyed and our pleasure when free, so don't surrender to dreams that we see :)
A fan told me that she sometimes dreams of Alex and turkish r&b singer Hadise having a relationship. I think, it's kinda cute <3
heart
That totally is :)
hampir setahun yang lalu kikisan said…
That's nice. Normally I dream about being in a concert of Alex
sad
If only that were true..:(
hampir setahun yang lalu kikisan said…
I know how you feel. In my case it's possible that I someday will see him live
hampir setahun yang lalu melselena said…
thank youu girls you reminded that im not alone :DD
hampir setahun yang lalu angiesketo said…
i love alexander! i wish someday he will como in luxembourg... i was dreaming that i walk in my town's forest alone... i was singing "europe's skies" suddenly he is in front of me and he is singing with me ! he hug and kiss me and we leave for norway! so cute to be true! :(