Helene17Norway posted on Oct 07, 2009 at 10:29AM
last edited on Nov 08, 2009 at 03:34PM

Alexander Rybank 34 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu athinoula18 said…
well i am really happy for alexander that he finally found his true love!!! but isn't it strange that he is moving with a 17 year-old girl? i think she is a bit young.anyway, i wish him the best and i hope that he won't regret it.
hampir setahun yang lalu Helene17Norway said…
Yeah i agree, but it seems a bit rushed if they only have dated for a few months, but hey, as long as he is happy :)
hampir setahun yang lalu erilar said…
i agree with you athinoula18 she's very young...(to moving)
hampir setahun yang lalu Alexanderfan2 said…
surprise
Now I don't understand anything. Yesterday he gave interview and said that he hasn't got a girlfriend.
where is that interview?
hmmm
Here it is.Google translate doesn't work for this page:
link

Part where he said that:
- Do you have a girlfriend?
- I do not have, but I would like to have. I would like to invite any girl at dinner, chat, flirt. Me as a boy, interesting variety of cultures. Though I am no longer a boy, I'm a man (laughs).
smile
thanks!:D
hampir setahun yang lalu cmrm said…
So.. clear up my mind that is his (true) girlfriend?
i think it is
i don't think so, look what he say...
"- Its a girl in Oslo, we've been on many dates, and it feels right. Were starting to get to know each other, we both know i dont really have time for a relationship, but she is great. she can be the one "
I don't believe gossip magazine I believe HIS words.
me 2.
hampir setahun yang lalu Rosel_15 said…
how on earth them can be happy if Alex sleep with girls and kiss them?! poor "girlfriend" what he has! I never can be with man if he cheat! -_- i dont get him...
hampir setahun yang lalu Fift33n said…
He don't sleep with diffrent girls, and maybe he hasn't a girlfriend? maybe he has and all that kisses was a part in the show! If he right now has a girl, so I now she is happy with him, he's not a playboy, just a famous person, and I know he never gonna hurt the girl he gonna be together with.
hampir setahun yang lalu Hanatee said…
laugh
i believe this when he says this in an interwiev in tv or something. i don't believe these trash magazines :D:D:D lol 17-years old? last time she was 18 and before that over 30
hampir setahun yang lalu Hanatee said…
"He don't sleep with diffrent girls, and maybe he hasn't a girlfriend?" oh then you don't know everything what alex does with his fans =)
hampir setahun yang lalu Ninouchka said…
blush
Oh that's Moa, but but I thought it was Nathalie Portman the Princess of his heart!?! (laugh)
hampir setahun yang lalu Ninouchka said…
heart
Big kisses my tender love...
hampir setahun yang lalu janafoxy said…
actually he does sleep with many girls cos i know one of them and i know people who are friends of his for years..if you believe a gossip mag over what he said only yesterday..lol..
alexanderfan2,erilar and hanatee you are all right..i know a LOT about alex..lol..alex isnt going to settel down just yet believe that:P
How can he have a girlfriend if he says this:
"-(...) Were starting to get to know each other, we both know i don't really have time for a relationship(...)

But if he has I hope he won't get heart broken like what happened with Ingrid.
hampir setahun yang lalu aisa07 said…
mischievous
Alex sleeps with whom you want, he bigboy .If 17 years old or 35 years, although the latter have to learn something.

Sex health but only if good!Ohhh

hampir setahun yang lalu bsbnutta said…
He's not moving...
link
Oh god...
This is so confusing. one time he has a girlfriend and is moving, the other he hasn't got a girlfriend and he's not moving

btw, thanks bsbnutta for the link.
hampir setahun yang lalu silla17 said…
What is wrong about alex having a girlfriend ?
i don't think he will ever date a fan because we only like him because he is famous.
hampir setahun yang lalu silla17 said…
and if he not was famous we didn't talk to him is we saw him in a club or something you will think it's just a regular guy
I dont mind if he have a girlfriend, i think its cute
mischievous
silla 17 thats where your WAY wrong gurl..he sleeps with lots of fans and that moa story is made up too..alex aint settlin down rite now..lol
who have called you a liar janafoxy?
mischievous
sorry hun it wasnt aimed at u anyway..sum people are tryin to make out my friend is lyin about alex an the way he is wen its well known wat hes like an she should know.:D
if them people think he lies in interviews they cant be much of a fan either...lol
and finally if he was goin to date someone he wudnt advertise the fact,he wud keep it well quiet..to keep his fans.

i have never met alex an i live in england but i do know people in norway/finland who know him VERY well,just to clear that up,its not me whos been with him..i wish..lol
i mite wen he cums to england tho..:P
hampir setahun yang lalu ALExXxRybakFaNn said…
hmmm
i don't know what is the true........
but i think that he hasn't got a girlfriend....
i don't know...LOL
smile
He hasn't. You can be sure.
smile
he hasnt..alexanderfan2 is rite.
hampir setahun yang lalu alexander4eva said…
hmmm
I'm falling asleep here, I've lost track of what your saying
no offence, by the way
I mean that you say hes moving, then hes not, then you say he has girlriend, then he hasn't, then you start talking about people you know! I don't mean it nasty