Alexander Rybank What Alex song are anda today?

Vestulka posted on Oct 25, 2010 at 03:17PM
According to your mood. You have to pick one Alex song for your day, which song now is in your mind :D
 According to your mood. anda have to pick one Alex song for your day, which song now is in your mind :

Alexander Rybank 62 balas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-62 of 62

hampir setahun yang lalu rebecca19 said…
so again thnk you for kind words and i will try to get through this x
hampir setahun yang lalu elenikabouri said…
@Rebecca you're welcome. The loss of a parent is the most difficult experience for a child at any age,especially if there are strong bonds. Nothing compares to that. I know that it seems impossible now,but as the time will go by,you see the pain will become softer and it will turn to a beautiful book of sweet memories,which you will keep in your soul and you open it whenever you need it.You never forget,but you will be able to remember your mother without crying,but with a sweet smile! And of course you still have your father and your friends,which is very important. Take your time and everything will be okey again!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Alexhelen24 said…
smile
Fela Igjen!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu smallwolf said…
13 horses
hampir setahun yang lalu smallwolf said…
today must be "Roll with the wind"
heart
Resan till dig.
"i want to go to you
Wherever you are
I want to be there
And I will walk even if it turns out
That I will go
To the end of the time"

I love that song,because in a way it expresses what I believe about love:
That you must always follow your heart,because only your heart will lead you to the man you love and care about.
And you must always listen to your heart and only your heart,
no matter how many obstacles and difficulties you might find on your way,
no matter what envious people say (but who cares about them anyway?).
Leave everyone and everything behind you and follow your heart.
Even if that means that you will have to travel the whole world and the seven seas to meet the man you love,your precious love....
heart
I totally agree with your words elenikabouri. Real love is difficult to found but when it's finally found it really worths it no matter what have you done and lost for it. There will be always difficulties and envious people in your way but they are there so u can prove how much u love that person by beating them. Also I agree that no matter how far is you lover if he needs you, you should be there next to him cause in ths way you show him how precious he is to you. Only in difficult times lovers but also friends show how much they value. So that's why many of us in our difficult times have seen who are the real people who love us.
This song really touches my heart, this is because the way Alex sings it makes it even more pleasurable and it's lyrics more intresting then they are cause he enlivens the song. Resan til dig is so lovely <3 The meaning of this song is very important!
smile
Alexhelen,your words really moved me!
wink
I liked the way you described the meaning of love
wink
I know what you mean.
hampir setahun yang lalu rebecca19 said…
@elenikabouri what you wrote about meaning of love was so touching and moving it made me cry. i agree with what you wrote : )

Alex song i am today is 'why not me' and 'funny little world'

x
hampir setahun yang lalu fairytaleees said…
heart
Hungarian Suite.:)<33. I can play this in violin.:D and ofcourse Fairytale.^^ *-*