Alpha and Omega Alpha and Omega Creepypasta

Red_Pyramid206 posted on Jun 29, 2011 at 01:47AM
Ok, here's a little fun thing to do! Have anyone of you guys heard of Creepypasta? If not, here is the definition

Creepypasta is the internet definition for short stories designed to unnerve, disturb, elicit a negative emotional response from, and scare the reader.

For some of those who used to be on Ginga Board or still are members, there probably is still a topic like this on there. Well, I started that topic. So if you know me from ginga board its the same basic idea. This is NOT a contest. This is just a fun little thing to do! You can take Alpha and Omega characters and use already made creepypasta to start out, or make up your own! I will post a link to the best pasta website I know and my first entry for this!

WARNING: Sorry I forgot to put this up. THis is NOT for the faint of heart. These stories can be as bloody and Gorey as you want. But for the super Gorey and scary ones please put a warning before them.

Oh and when you post. Start with "A&O Creepypasta: *Insert Title Here*" That way people will know about this forum and that its an entry. I may make our own club for it if it goes well!
Good Luck!

Creepypastas: link

Alpha and Omega No balas