Alpha and Omega PLZ HELP ME!!!

lillyishot76 posted on Oct 18, 2011 at 12:25AM
There is this girl at my school who i think is very beutiful but no one else thinks so and i am having trouble getting her to like me. plz if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me.
 There is this girl at my school who i think is very beutiful but no one else thinks so and i am havin
last edited on Oct 18, 2011 at 12:26AM

Alpha and Omega 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu hank666 said…
cool
Ok, be yourself. If she doesn't like you for who you are, she doesn't really like you. And don't care what other people think, I have people at my school who when ever i want to ask a girl out they say she is ugly, so just ignore that. Tell her your true feelings for her and be honest. And here is a little hint, they might make fun of you and her cause they are jealous of you and/or her. Just try your best and what happens happens.

(P.S. She looks like my social studies teacher, just in kid form XD)
hampir setahun yang lalu lillyishot76 said…
mischievous
WWWEEEEEEWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING OUT!!! YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­A
hampir setahun yang lalu hank666 said…
big smile
cool