Alpha and Omega Do anda like this club as a pack atau just a club?

4-1-13 posted on Aug 20, 2012 at 12:38AM
Ok hear me out, this club is a little boring, and not really lively, correct? When ever you look back at those great days you see great pics and articles and you see comments were everyone know everyone on a first-name basis. When this club was a pack everyone knew who's mate was who, people got medals and actually posted articles and stuff. I don't know about you guys but I'd love to be able to experience those days. We're people knew everyone, everyone posted, people got medals. (I'm not trying to make people medal whores here) And if people say but there is no more images to add, not to be mean but that's bullcrap we have a good amount (About 5000 pics) but people have abilities (Image editing and stuff) that they can make one single screen into something AMAZING! And I know that there are more than just 2 drawers in this club of 3021 (I understand that not all 3021 use this but there is a good bunch that do) digital or on paper. And for ppl that don't know Pic Resources there are many (e621, Sofurry, fur affinity, DeviantArt, Disney screens, alpha and omega Spruz (with permission), and Alpha and Omega 17 & up (with permission) and whole lot more) And one more thing 3021 people and no one knows how to right, again not trying to be mean but BULLCRAP (again I know not all 3021 use it and I know that not all people want to right that's perfectly fine but I know there is a hand full that do. That's all thanks for reading, I won't be on for awhile again but I'll be sure happy to read your comments/questions/answers. (But one more thing, it is a good reminder to still know it is a CLUB but it can still be a pack)
last edited on Aug 20, 2012 at 12:40AM

Alpha and Omega 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Omega90 said…
surprise
Sad thing is that with this many people it's hard to manage what's going on,and only a group of people talk at all,some are here just because the like the movie,others because they can use it as a way to escape reality or just have something to do on a daily basis.And the sad thing about "The Good Days" is that people from that time have either left,been banned or quit off Fanpop completely,only a small number of them remain.I get your idea,your ambition,and your goal but it might take longer than you think,and alotta support.I'll stand with ya on this.
hampir setahun yang lalu tails199 said…
hmmm
me to but im going to be here for a while all the pepole we know set this place up are jon and hes gone