Alpha and Omega lilly and i jump kate,humpfreygarth,eve! SAPPOUSE 2 BE FUNNY!

shewolflilly posted on Mar 08, 2011 at 11:33PM
lilly and i went over our plans to bet kate and humpfreys ass we put on mascarade mask and sexy
little dresses we hid behind a rock we saw them watching u take kate all take humpfrey i said we jumped out i bet humpfrey down and cursed him out well i beat his ass i looked over and saw lilly beating kates ass i looked down and humpfrey said DAMN where were u befor me and kate met? kate walked over to atttack me (cuz humpfrey i was hot) but she stopped and i whirled around i saw eve and garth doinng it so lilly beat eves ass and cursed garth out ofcourse the ALL sewed but befo we went on trial i pulled out my shot gun and threatend the judge!..............to be continued

Alpha and Omega 76 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 76

hampir setahun yang lalu shewolflilly said…
big smile
not sappouse to be offencive to garth kate humpfrey eve fans ENJOY! just to make it even all do one about kate and i jumping someone lol
hampir setahun yang lalu UriahA said…
Jumping my mate isn't funny in my eyes
p.s.
IT"S OFFENSIVE ASS FUCK TO ME
ummmm, ok lol if it makes u fell any better kate isint ur real mate please get a life and if u dont like what I PERSONAALY POST DONT READ IT SO JUST F*** OFF
hampir setahun yang lalu arcticwolf07 said…
angry
WTF?! Oh, not this again! How lovely.
tongue
u dont gotta get mad as i said I dont hold grudges! gosh it was just sappouse 2 be funny! gosh send me to jail!
hampir setahun yang lalu EightySix said…
Suggestively, two things should stop happening here.
1, Shewolflilly, I get that it was sposed to be funny and all, but you gotta realize that you offended someone once before with this. And, you're currently fanning the flames.
2, Uriah, I understand. Kate, Kate, Kate... No problem with that, you're all about Kate and I get that. But you gotta stop taking things so personal and being so easily offended. You aughta work on that - or one day the worlds gonna eat you up.

Should anyone have to censor their business so's other folks don't get offended? No, NEVER. But don't be surprised when someone jumps your SHIT for it... Its gonna happen, you can trust me, I rarely watch my word hole, so I know.
There are those rare times when a simple concept called courtesy kicks me in the teeth, though.

I'm involved briefly for Objective Assessment purposes ONLY.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Fuck you, Shewolflilly, Kate isn'my mate, Humphrey is! EightySix, I would figured you knew that too. She belongs to KateAlphaWolf! Humphrey IS my mate! He has a self-named character in this movie!
hampir setahun yang lalu EightySix said…
... Y'know something... I DID know that. Guess I got my lines crossed...woopses Oh well. I've officially stopped caring and started my official countdown clock, so y'know... hoping for the best here.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
lol
tongue
umm i was never mad at uriah, AND WHY AM I STARTING THINGS?!?! i was just trying to make people laugh like when i shared this story with my friend diavion,ali and alex They Thought It Was funny! I just wanted to see if u all thought it was funny but sennce everybodys so negitive than quit reading it!
worried
and plus i spacificly posted it was not sappouse to be offencive!!! :( why do u all hate me?
hampir setahun yang lalu Metallica1147 said…
The hell?! Why make Lilly beat them up?! Why put my mate in so much trouble? D:
shewolflilly apologized to me, and I apologized to her for getting pissed so it's all good between us
hampir setahun yang lalu TheTrueKate said…
angry
This is not funny! *growls and snarls* GRRRRRR!! RRRRR!
yeah it was sappouse to be funny! and just froget this! me and uriah are all right she rocks
She as in Kate or Lilly?
umm she as in he sorry i frogot ur a dude
slaps self lol! :( sorry i frogot,
im a mean horrible peron lol!
big smile
OH AND METELLICA i hope i spelt it right bjut this is 2 years befor met her she was with garth but we ended up beating his ass!
It's spelled Metallica lol, his username is named after a band.
And it's ok
hampir setahun yang lalu katealphawolf said…
wow so everyone's cool again I hope? No more character bashing? If so I am happy
oops sorry! i never hurd of them i only listen to spanish, and i never said i was done "charcter bashing" but if it make u fell any better all quit talking about kate and humpfrey i wanna bash about eve and winston the no good parents! sence nobody really likes them any way right? AND OH YEAH! MOST VIEWS I EVER GOT YEAH!
hampir setahun yang lalu PrinceRhaegar said…
angry
honestly if more bashing goes on im leaving for good so maybe everyone should lay off the stories that involve one charactor going after another!!
ummmmmmm ok weirdo lol
angry
not to be mean but why r u getting offeneded thats like one of my pet peves people that cnt take jokes, lol r u gonna tell the techer on me? "miss teacher, miss teacher! shewolflilly was being mean to kate and garth and eve and humpfrey!" *sits in corner and cries* :/
what ever I dont make it a habit to argue with immature little brats, maybe you should grow up and realize that if you post stuff like this then your going to offend people.
hampir setahun yang lalu katewolf68 said…
angry
thats not funny at all. poor kate! no one does that to the best character ever!
hampir setahun yang lalu Red_Pyramid206 said…
angry
Yeah this is actually quite annoying and it's no where near funny. I am a huge Kate fan and I am offended too. Please take this down
crying
u peps r crzy! u peps need to stop obsessin u r pthetic r u peeps 18 nd ur bein un nice to me
Fuck you both! Humphrey is the best Character!
told you so shewolflilly you should take it down @UriahA When hell freezes over!! Kate is the best!!
*Freezes hell*
Humphrey's better. AND God is proud of me.
tch, whatever dont argue with addicts and humphrey is apperently your drug *its alright though, kate is mine*
:/ not to be mean but you idiots check this EVERY DAY???? *cough,cough* get a life :)
only once in a while so i can verbally pown UriahA @UriahA jkjk well sorta
hampir setahun yang lalu kieranalpha said…
angry
wow ppl need to chill the fuck out yea she said bad things about characters so what she is exspresing her creativaty with u ppl and u do nothing but complain about it if the caracters were real i think they will be ashamed yeah argue but dont take it so far ur making this a big scene
well then its a good thing they arent real which is the entire reason we are able to do this, and i will say whatever the hell i want and she wrote that article fully knowing that this would piss people off, so you can get off your high horse
sad
in my opinion all she is is a vindictive little girl looking for attention though that even before she wrote this article
fine oh yeah i dont have a high horse so ppl can fuck of im out
hampir setahun yang lalu Ignas357 said…
My advice- forget all about this shit and try to start everything over.
i would if the disrespect this girl puts out wasnt so high, i dont know about everyone else but i have a high sense of honor.
smile
well your not the only one
Shit people! She stoppped alright! Lay the fuck off her!
ill lay off her when she apologize
-es to kate!!
im with prince
Screw both of you. She won't apologize to Kate. She will to you but not Kate
hmmm
well then she better do so, im getting more than a little tired of this crap
Apologise to her first and she'll apologise to both you and Kate
it's what I did
apologize for what exactly?