CHOCOLATTE posted on Jul 31, 2008 at 01:28PM
Which Girl Was Eliminated Unfairly ?
I Think Renee Should Have Won Her Cycle
And Kim Could Have Gone Further
And I Wish Kimberly Didn't Quit
last edited on Oct 02, 2008 at 05:49AM

America's seterusnya bahagian, atas Model 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu ugagurl777 said…
I think that Jenah was unfairl eliminated. Tyra was sitting there picking on her so much that she had to cry and eliminated her even though she did the best.

I also did not like Kari from Cycle 6 being eliminated over Gina, Gina was dreadful and deserved to go home.

I also did not agree with Amiee from Cycle 10 being eliminated.
hampir setahun yang lalu bethbeach008 said…
Katarzyna. i loved her. she was awesome.
hampir setahun yang lalu SpanksU said…
I think anyone who got voted off over Anne in Season three . . . I can't believe she made it to top four without having nice pictures. Mind you she did do really well in her commerical.
hampir setahun yang lalu prettybeachgal said…
There was A LOT......well on the top of my head there was Lisa. Heather should have gone home A LOT earlier. And Katarzyna. Lauren DID NOT deserve to stay. At all. Also Brooke she could have gone farther. And I guess Renee, but they were all good and they had to choose someone and it just happened to be her.
hampir setahun yang lalu mystikchic said…
i have 2 my biggest was nik she should have won she rocked and she was gorgeous and then katarzyna i loved her
hampir setahun yang lalu theslipperfit said…
My biggest one is Joanie, she should have won and i can't believe she didn't. Also, Norelle being cut before Ann in cycle 3 disgusted me...Ann made it to the top for never taking a good picture...it's bs. Kat was cut WAY too soon as well. And Renee and Jennah both should have won their cycles.
hampir setahun yang lalu PatoPop said…
Oh My God! There I go:
Cycle 4: Tiffany (only Rebecca), Michelle (great photo), Brittany (to Top2), Kahlen (instead of Naima).
Cycle 5: Ashley (instead of Sarah), Kyle (to Top4 or 3), Lisa (to Top4 or 3).
Cycle 6: Kari (instead of Gina), Mollie Sue (instead of Jade), Joanie (instead of Danielle!!)
Cycle 7: AJ (instead of Jaeda), Michelle and Amanda (to Top3), Melrose (instead of CariDee!!!!)
Cycle 8: Cassandra (instead of Diana), Brittany (instead of Dionne)
Cycle 9: Sarah (to Top5), Heather and Bianca (to Top3), Jenah (winner)
Cycle 10: Aimee and Claire (to Top4).
Cycle 11: Brittany (instead of Analeigh), Clark (instead of Joslyn), Lauren Brie (to Top3)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu