Angelina Jolie We need to shut Chelsea up

bjthf83 posted on May 02, 2012 at 03:16PM
Hello Angie, and Angie fans, I love Angelina Jolie I think she is a great person. I am sick of Jennifer Aniston and her stupid friend Chelsea attacking Angie. Let shut them up, Any suggestions? I think Angie should write a book slamming these bitter revengfull women. Angie has some awesome qualities and I know Brad sees them thats why he loves her and chose her. No one takes anyone away, people make decisions. I'm not about to throw the first stone. Angie and Brad have been blessed with a beautiful family and a lot of love. Jen and Chelsea have nothing and keep getting dumped by men because they are selfish bitter women. Sorry just my view. If there were any good in these women they would think of the kids, Brads and Angies because they are innocent in all this. Like seriously let it go already it's been years and they can't get passed it? Chelsea needs to shut up! WTH is she doing trying to defend something that was done away with and obviously not important to Brad years ago. How old is she?(Chelsea Latley) and to my knowledge she has no kids and no family that's how she will die a lonley ugly bitter women.She is ugly her mouth is ugly,She is the kettle calling the tea pot black.comment encouraged.

Angelina Jolie 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu IsidoraSmiley said…
I agree! But still,I have no idea how to make those two bitches shut up! There's not much we can do than just post our opinion on fanpop and other sites...