Hak haiwan Do Sharks Deserve This?

Mallory101 posted on Apr 05, 2009 at 06:53PM
Every year people kill sharks just for fins.
They go out fish for sharks and cute their fins off. Next...They throw the shark back in the water. And without their fins they can't swim and If they can;t swim they won't be able to live. Do sharks deserve this?
 Every tahun people kill sharks just for fins. They go out ikan for sharks and cute their fins off. Ne

Hak haiwan 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu emisa123 said…
angry
No. Its just really sad. Sharks don't even eat people. They just attack to deffend themselves. AND WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT A SHARK FIN!?
hampir setahun yang lalu Mallory101 said…
hmmm
I know Right?
hampir setahun yang lalu TheAmazingVegan said…
crying
How in the world did people ever justify to themselves that it's okay to mutilate an animal and leave it to die slowly, to rob it of a living body part ? Totally repulsive !! I'm against killing any animals but it would make slightly better sense to kill the animal and not let it suffer slowly until death from such a mutilation. I'd like to see a human go up to another and try that- cut someone's nose off or something and just walk away !! Humans do this to animals because animals get no respect from them and are viewed as exploitable commodities for human whims.
hampir setahun yang lalu jalicefan15 said…
I agree with all of u
hampir setahun yang lalu r-pattz said…
when they do that, it just leaves the animal to suffer until it finally dies. no one would ever deserve that.
hampir setahun yang lalu 123cosmo4 said…
YEah. I went to an aquarium and learned all about this. It is cruel.
hampir setahun yang lalu Mistyflower said…
crying
It's so terrible! Poor sharkies!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Milena96 said…
angry
That i awful. People are so evil and cruel to animals. sometimes i feel ashamed because im a human and not animal. and i am ashamed just because i belong to 'tribe' of soooo cruel people. the bad thing is that they all say they love animals and never do anything about to save those animals. ofc that sharks dont deserve this. why do poor animals suffer? its like someone cuts your legs and then he just throws you out. and you die because theres no one to save you or to help yoou...