cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 anda can be a undertaker atau a deadman name deadman info:what anda did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM
save

Anime 5028 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 5028

hampir setahun yang lalu cyrus498 said…
suz zero:IN ANTARCTICA HAVEING A DATE!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
blush
(Cool story :D)

Meoko:her real self gains control again"oh I'm myself!wait why am I in a shower naked and.."sees Venice"oh...oh oops Im in the middle..oh sashas.."sighs"I'm not Sasha anymore sorry i feel so exposed"for once didn't look mad or cold"must be too ugly without sashes swagger"
hampir setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
angry
fay:*in psy* ok then where's shang tsung
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Kanji:gets dressed
(here i'll give you some links to some rps where molly meets honzo a.k.a scorpion)
(I'll try to check them out)
( link )
(coolness :3)
veince:nope your just as pretty without it..*pats her head*do good..*mysteriosly vanisis* zub zero:I HAVE NO CLUE I AINT ALBERT ENISTEIN LEAVE ME ALONeee
meh
Meoko:"what?"
RanDom guy:"pretty..."Is Stronger then Her
Meoko:"oh shit have no clue how hes stronger but I gotta get out of her hides self with towel o__o tries to get away
Guy:gets her and pins her"pretty.."
Meoko:growls tring to hide her fear
veince:reaappers in the shower turns the guy around*SORRY BUT SHES MY WOMAN!!!*cuts arm and makes a branch of sin and shoots it at his crotch*wont be rapeing anymore girls anytime soon*laughs as he hears him yelling in pain*
Meoko;"thank alot really"smiles stands up holding towel feels back that had alot of scars on it"ok didn't hit something"looks in the mirror"I do need to be more happy makes me oldish looking"Playing with shirt black hair forget 1.)that she's nude 2.)her complete bak sides exposed 3.)Venice is still there
veince:no problem..i gotta love the branch of sin i got...hey..may i ask..what happend to your back there is scars all over it..
Meoko:"that came from alot of stuff,my father when he's drunk,gangs,accident ect"rolls eyes looks at him smiles"I owe ya a hug!that's it"hugs him forgetting again"oh crap sorry"puls towel around herself >3<
veince:blushes alot*oh its ok it was fine!!..wow your dad sound like the biggest douche bag in the world....
hmmm
fay:*in her mind* then that must be who i sense
anthony:i havent seen the new prisoner yet...i wonder...
Meoko;"only when he's drunk cant get away from the whip"sighs"anyway why you keep call
Me pretty and you like me??no guys ever tried to even talk to me besides kanji when I'm myself they call me the Stoney faces bitch or downright like that"tightens towel protctively around self"frankly I'm not that good with people or romance as sasha is I'm not a amazing fighter as toshi is so what that leave me??"
veince:it leaves you at the real meoko!*pats her head*leaves you at the real meoko!hey can i call you girly.... girly?
Meoko:looks at him then kisses him "um sorry agian"-////-
veince:kisses her back*nahh its ok girly welll i gotta go sleep!!*goes to bed* anthony:keeps looking around for zane*WHERE ARE YOU!!!!
Meoko:Get on big shirt and basket ball shorts and knocks out

Kanji:checks on her puts something under her coves so she knows about it then leaves quietly
veince:wakes up in the morning*better check on girly...*walks to her cell and opens the door* anthony:wakes up in the undertaker base*OH DAM!!!NO!!!!!
Meoko:Sleeps On back to him there was something bulky under her covers her hand laid
On it
veince:better stay here then..*sits down*..have a good sleep...
Meoko:rolls over head on his leg asleep

Item rolled and insulin needles popped out of it
worried
baby molly:*crying* da!

fay:*looks up* oh no my baby girl, anthony *runs tord the sound of molly's cry*
veince:stands up and takes the needle*insulin..is that stuff almost ilgeal in deadman...GIRLY WAKE UP!!!!*the entire prison hears him trying to wake her up* anthony:OH GOD HELP!!!! genkaku:nobody can hear you hear...nobody...
tongue
Meoko:"what?"sees needles"howd you I had diabetes??my medical records cause my
Dad never wrote it down.."0_0
veince:i didnt..and i knew what it was isulin i easy to tell what it is.....you should take it...*gives the needle to her*you wont do that great if you dont take it...
blush
Meoko:"I know I have been feeling well at all"puts it in her arm and takes some"ok that does help"puts rest of them"I geuss I owe you even more sorry you never got to do anything with Sasha">3<
crying
baby molly:*retching for anthony crying* da *sniffles* daaa daaaaa daddy
veince:i wanted the real you anyways..i didnt want some alternate personality.... anthony:in the undertaker base*YOU PUSSY LET ME OUT!!! hidana:oh you have been a bad boy!!*hits anthony in the face with her sword*and you need to be punished!! genkaku:shoots beam out of his guitar at anthonys chest*you seeem confident..
(Awww!)

Meoko:smiles "that's nice to hear so what you wanta do??"blinks lays arose the side of bed shirt rides up so you can see her taut belly
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
veince:i have to go undertaker stuff!!!*runs to the base*well anthony:you think you are tough..*cuts arm and burns anthonys face with his branch of sin* anthony:GRAAAHHHH GOOD DAM YOU ALL!!!!! hibana and genkaku:HE HAS A BRANCH OF SIN?!?!?!
Meoko:goes off sees that guy again"time to finish what Venice started!"smirks and beats him up with other things,face tweaks and becomes her other persona,the mother"oh I hear a baby"runs off to baby sound
anthony:makes branch of sin and slaps hibana with it* hibana:VERY BAD BOY!!!*chopps off his left arm* anthony:YEOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!*the entire prison shakes from how loud he yelled* veince:outs some of the blood in anthonys arm spot*heres a treat... anthony:HELP!!!!!! genkaku:we are trying to make your pain end...*shoots anthony with the guitar again*
Bursts in "where's the baby?"sees anthoney"firget that this man needs my attention"goes over and starts to heal anthoney"you should be ashamed young men!"sounds like their mother D:<"now go think about what you did!!"heals anthoney-meoko
crying
babby molly:daddy *still crying* i daddy
fay:*turns into moltres and busts threw the wall and in psy* you better meave my husband and doter alone or i'll send you to hell *let's out a big screatch*
anthony:what..the hell is...why are you here?....veince:MEOKO!!!*looks suprised at seeing her*WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!
Meoko:finds Molly gives her to fey then goes back to healing anthoney
mischievous
Meoko:"who meoko you speak of?I'm ashlenia house mother"heals anthony"hurt this man was wrong !"
angry
(uh fay is in the same room with anthony)
fay:*in psy* i'm here to save you and are doter
baby molly:mmmmo mmmmom
(so meoko)
Meoko:healing anthony still
Gtg sorry
angry
fay:*in psy to the one that hurt anthony* what did you do to my husband and doter *big dimoic bird like screatch*
baby molly:*crawls over to anthony* daddy
Meoko:"no no sweety"says kindly"dad is hurt well make him better then you can play"smiled
veince:IT SHINIGAMI TIME SUCKERS!!!*brushes his hair as it turns white and he but on a red jacket and he gets a frying pan*YOU ARE NOT ASHLENIAH!!!!!*hits meoko with the frying pan* anthony:hey anybody mind putting my arm back on... hibana:YOU ARE STILL A VERY BAD BOY!!!!*cuts of some of the skin on his chest*anthony:mind killing me now...i want to die and get this over with...*makes branch of sin and throws hibana into genkaku*
 veince:IT SHINIGAMI TIME SUCKERS!!!*brushes his hair as it turns white and he but on a red jaket and
Meoko:"ouchy what was that for"pouts turned to Sasha"oh anthoney we need to get you help!"

angry
fay:*in psy* leave my husband alone *stabs hibana in the heart with her beak*
baby molly:*crawls to anthony and puts her little baby hands on the spot on his chest and it heals on instently* da-ddy *tears up*