cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 anda can be a undertaker atau a deadman name deadman info:what anda did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 5028

hampir setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
sad
baby molly:*in pay* and it looked like a doggy
hampir setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:*looks at meoko,then venice* Why the hell are you in my cell?
hampir setahun yang lalu cyrus498 said…
veince:cuz i wanna be..
Sagi: *sighs and tries to stay calm* Can you please get out? Cause i dont want people i dont know in my cell. I dont want any trouble.
veince:nope..its comfy in here!!
Sagi:*sighs deeply and becomes calm all of a sudden* Ok, fine......so who are you anyway *sits down on the floor*
veince:my name is veince...
Sagi: Im Sagi.....so im trying to get out of this damn place.....any interest in helping?
veince:im a undertaker..i work here..
Sagi: Oh shit.......*facepalms* so does that mean i have to fight you now?
veince:in time we will...BUT NOT NOW!!!
Sagi:*stands up* I might be gone when the time comes.....lets just hope i dont lose my sanity *Branch of Sin wolf ears twitch a little*
veince:you dont even know about me haveing a branch of sin do you?
Sagi:Well *scratches the back of his head* That makes things more.....cool between you and i *Branch of Sin wolf drooped down on his head* A Undertaker having a branch of sin? never heard that one before....
veince:i was very conviceing...*remebers melting a guys face of with his branch of sin in carnival corpse*being able to melt a mans face off and stuff...
Sagi:thats pretty cool.....im getting out of this place.....its lame and boring....but first i want some others to get out of this place as well
hmmm
fay:*weak tone in her voice* hun... i got to get you and our doter out of here even if i have to sackrafice myself to do so and nothing's going to stop me
anthony:here this might hurt a little..*knockes out fay*anyways this place is very fun acually...
hmmm
babby molly:*in psy* daddy why you do that for?
Sagi:*sighs* I will get out of this place no matter what.
hmmm
baby molly:daddy?
Sagi:*walks out of his cell* Dont worry kid......i'll help you 3 get out of here....
anthony:i dont WANT OUT!!!*jabs his finger in sagis eye and pulls out his eye*
Sagi:*turns to blood and another one walks out of the cell* When i said you 3 i didnt include you......your just a dumbass. I really looked up to you as a role model of some sort since you had a kid and all.......but now you remind me of my parents.......dumbasses,jackasses, plain stupid and doesnt care about anyone but theirselves......i would've been glad to fight you anytime anywhere but you can forget it........go fuck off and do something in Carnival whatever the hell you people call it. All i know is im not about to let this kid suffer over your stupidity
hampir setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
Momo:gets scared(look at face) and bolts away
(we asume shes there ok)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Momo:gets scared(look at face) and bolts away (we asume shes there ok)
Sagi:Hey! Wait! Momo! You forgot this! *holds up the Journal, then sighs* I wanna read this now.....*begins to walk down the halls*
(gtg)

momo:hides in a random closet
(k)
Sagi:*groans* I know i dont supposed to!!! *facepalms* Where did she run off to!?
hmmm
baby molly:daddy *retching up for anthony to pick her up* mmmmmmmmhhhhuuuuu daddy
fay:i just thot of something you started acting me and our kid was the black pleag after you found out that our baby was a girl is it cos she's girl that your acting this was?
hampir setahun yang lalu amethy said…
kiss
undertaker

name : shirayuki

height : 5'5

hair color : white, long straight hair beyond hip

eye color : violet, star pattern below right eye

surname: dark angel

weapon: scythe

characteristics : sadist, narcissistic , love blood, elegant
"good to see you, my prey.. have a nice nightmare" *smirk*link
Sagi:A baby shouldnt be judged on gender.....
kenji:sits in court yard
Sagi:*walks away from them* If this is what a family is like then......im glad i got away from mine.....
hmmm
fay:it's my side of the family isn't like that my grandma's family isn't
kenji:takes eye patch off to air it blood drips down cheek
Sagi:*yawns and puts on his mask* Maybe thats why your daughter isnt going to grow up or live in this hell hole. *turns around and looks Fay straight in the eye* Am i right?
kenji:sighs with relif"that patch annoys me"as blood drips down his face
Sagi:Right? *eyes turn red as he is looking Fay in the eye*
sad
fay:i don't plain on letting her grow up in a place like this and to be truthful i wanted to have her at homewith my husband there with me like we did with are triplit sons but i did't get to cos thay blamed me for a forest fire close to my home that i did not do
baby molly:*puts her little arms softly around her mommy's neck* no be sad
fay:*tears in her eyes* i want my old husband back and us get out of here that's all i ask
anthony:he is dead..i am no longer that shrinveld up pussy.. veince:looks at shirayuki*genkaku wanted you in the base you should go there..
momo:is hidden somewhere
sad
fay:but your still my husband and i didn't think of you as that hun to me you was and still as strong as my father do you not love me any more do you not love our three boys thay look more like you every day by now thay'd be the spiting image of you and thay have both of our powers
Sagi:.....Your an idiot lady......and im Sagi anyways.....and you better make sure you stick by your words,cause if your daughter ends up dying in this place........*Eyes turns a pure black* I'll make sure i crush your skull into pieces......*looks at Anthony* And i'll make sure i torment your soul......*walks away, looking for momo*
anthony:my soul is already tormented....*attacks sagi as the song goes on*TIME FOR YOUR SOUL TO BE TOREMENTED NOW HAHAHAHA I COULDNT CARE LESS FAY!!*trys to shove one of his whips in sagis stomache but veince kicks it back* veince: said if you guys fight i want in!!
Sagi:Fuck fighting.......i'll destroy *black blood forms around his arms and they form claws* I am chaos....*a demonic grin appears on his face* Im gonna crush you......*Branch of sin Satan horns appear as his Branch of Sin wolf ears disappear*
veince:shoot one of his blood floods at sagis face melting part of it*gotta love that!!! anthony:smakcks the two in the head with his blood wwhip*
Sagi:*wipes the lava from his face still grinning and undamaged* You Cant Beat Satin.....*flashes behind Veince and punches a hole through his throat and starts ripping his body to pieces while cutting out his brain and ripping out his heart then slashing it to pieces* Your next *looks at Anthony*
hampir setahun yang lalu frosttakahashi said…
Hoji: *watching from the sidelines eating popcorn with Toto*
genkaku:also eating popcorn*i vote all of my cash points the devil dude wins...anthony and veince:both start attacking sagi with there branch of sins repeatabley*
Momo(meoko):sits watching timidly in a small opening