cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 anda can be a undertaker atau a deadman name deadman info:what anda did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 5028

hampir setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Molly:yes i feel much better but what was wrong why was i hurting so bad for?
hampir setahun yang lalu cyrus498 said…
veince:...probably is that your dad was so gone his blood never really got that close to you but now that hes back all of asudden your demonic heritage kicked in but i purged you of it!!*thinks*now that i think about...a.k kept trying to make me date you..*pulls anthony out of the wall*heres your dad hes inside the sword if you break the sword he dies*hands the sword to molly* anthony:hello sweety
sad
Molly:*tears up* hello daddy *still not sure how to feel* w-what do i do *sniffles*
anthony:a big smiles appears on the sword*ohh you called me daddy thank you!!...what do you do go give veince over there a big hug he sad cuz a girl broke his heart!! veince:in a corner with a picture of meoko*AHHH WHYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!*c­rys­*
hmmm
Molly:ok *gets up and walks him and tries to get between him and the picture and huged him* it'll be ok i lost someone one i loved to *starts to cry with him*
anthony:smiles*ahhh....veince:sniffs*who did you lose?*keeps crying*I LOST THE ONLY PERSON I EVER LOVED!!*keeps crying* anthony:anime sweatdrop*
meh
Arekkusu III:*still beside meoco and his son using his own body as a shield* l-let's get you two home *winced inpain and looked as if he was about to passout*
crying
Molly:daddy chased phoenix away he was the only one that was even close to being close to mine and mommy's kind see a phoenix is the moltres of the pokémon world and moltres is the phoenix of this world i also thought he was cute daddy didn't even give me a chance to say anything but maybe if i did tell him he might would have hurt him and i don't want phoenix to get hurt
anthony:HEY IM TRAPPED IN THIS SWORD DONT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE ITS MY FAULT!! vience:starts drinking holy water*may god be with me..*takes another gulp*and give me strength!!!!*picks up arekkusu*why are you looking like your gonna passs out...i will dump more holy water on you get a move on!!!
hmmm
Arekkusu III:that stuff will make me weaker not kill me so your just wasting it on me *jumps down and picks up meoco and the baby then teleports back home*
Molly:you did attack phoenix saying hell no and acted as if he was going to hurt me
veince:goes back into a corner and locks himself in a metal cage with the picture*HE TOOOK MEOKO AWAY AGAIN WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*his tears go up to everybody knees there is so many now* anthony:i thought he was takeing you away and*Starts to drown*gulp!!..dbref..bbr
zzz
Molly:you should have asked me i am old anuff to date *teleports into the cage* dude seriously you need to move on like i am now i am willing to take meoco's spot in your heart if you'll let me *tries to dry off the blade and in psychic* you ok daddy?
hampir setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:*growls and lands in a forest*
Pheonix:*lands beside him* You ok?
Sagi:*nodded slowly* Im f-fine *his branch of sin began to spiral around his fingers*
Pheonix:Its happening again!! *he went behind a rock*
hampir setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
meoko:ears start to bleed alittle feels tired
Pheonix:Dont go back to your old self!!
Sagi:Im trying not to!! *his blood turned black and went up his arm*
hampir setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
Meoko:"this is one thing I can't control"
Sagi:*slammed his fist against a tree. He took a deep breath and the black blood vanished.*
Pheonix:Better? *he peeked from behind the rock*
Sagi:*nodded, then choked, then Igas took over*
Igas:hello there *evil smirk* Long time no see *he looked at Pheonix*
veince:his cry ends up being hearable from miles away his tear pool reach sagi phoniex and meoko*AHHHH WHYYYY!!!*isnt listening to anything* anthony:AHHH BRHGH EHREUHRJ EJRH*DROWNS* pluto:mmmm........woof*follows sagi*(tis pluto he is part dog)....i hear a man crying..woof!!
 veince:his cry ends up being hearable from miles away his tear pool reach sagi phoniex and meoko*AHHH
*Sagi takes back over his body*
Sagi:Who the hell are you?
pluto:muchs on dog treat*im pluto! im part doggie*hugs sagi's leg*you smell like doggie treats *licks*veince:weres pluto?*goes off to find pluto* aanthony:hops off still in sword mode after veince*
Sagi:Dont, lick me......*he pushed pluto away a few inches and looked around* Pheonix, lets go....
Pheonix:*comes from behind a rock* Ok....
pluto:keeps sagi*nooo....i want you to stayy! veince:*picks up pluto bridle style*sorry if pluto caused you any troble*pets*good pluto pluto:WOOF!!*licks*
Sagi:*scratches the back of his head* No, not at all..... *he started to walk off*
Pheonix:*quickly follows him*
veince:walks with them still holding pluto*can i go with ya guys i have-ABSOULUTELY! nothing to do*yawns*me and excaluiber have had no adventures to do!!
sad
Fay:*in psychic* sagi sweetie please hear me out i didn't change sides i was getting ready to tell him i moved o and phoenix my little girl wants you i read her mind she was telling someone that she loves you
Molly:*in psychic*dad i can't understand a word your saying what's going on?
big smile
anthony:I WAS DROWING BECAUSE OF VEINCES TEARS!! pluto:arrff!!*licks*..can i have a doggie treat? veince:OH PLU PLU!!*gives him a dog treat*oh sagi this is pluto..or plu plu if you want to call him that hey sagi want to pet him hes softtt
hmmm
Arekkusu III:dear you ok?

Matthew:my dear are you alright?
veince:*hears*ahh...ahhh..WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!*­sta­rts crying in a corner again being very loud*pluto:its okay*pats veinces back*they dont deserve you!!*hands veince his picture of meoko and toshi*i think you need both veince:hugging the picture* ash:oh my the little preacher boy is crying!!*is giveing off a demonic sense*
 veince:*hears*ahh...ahhh..WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*starts crying in a corner again
worried
Fay:ahhhh dog *hids behind sagi* k-keep th-that thing away from me
pluto:licks*hello!!! im pluto! ash:wait which one me or the dog??
Molly:oh gees *facepalm* now i know how uncle arekkusu k felt *puts the blade in a shith* there you go you should be safe in there dad
worried
Fay:the d-dog you bone head i-i'm afraid of d-dogs there enemies to b-birds and i-i'm part bird of fire
anthony:thanks sweety hey would you mind keeping me as a weapon i still want to fight ya kniw EYAAHHHHH!!!*makes a sound breaking screech* pluto:can i have a doggie treat*starts begging fay*pweessss ash:bonks pluto on the head*bad dog you dont deserve shit!!..AND YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A BONE HEAD!*sassy gay finger snap*mmhmmm veince:still crying*AHH WHYY MEOKO AND TOSHI!!!*starts crying blood* pluto:whimpers*sniff...he hurt me
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Sagi:*keeps walking, trying to cut out all the noise around him*
Pheonix:*puts his hands in his pockets*
hmmm
Molly:will you let mommy be happy with her new man?

Fay:*starts running from the dog but trips and falls flat on her face* sagi help me *crawls to a tree with a terrified look on her face and put her back up to the tree*
Sagi:*stops and lifts up a finger, pluto goes flying into the air, but he catches him* Calm down doggy, *he pet pluto on the head and gave him a doggy treat*
Pheonix:*hesitates, but then pets pluto as well*
anthony:sure!*rattles around in his sheath*..can i still be called dad though and not him? pluto:YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!*licks them both*good freinds! veince:goes to sagi:so.can i come?*wipes away the blood still comeing from his eyes*oh thanks for being nice to plu plu hes my new freind...
Sagi:I dont care, but no crying, out loud atleast.....*he went back to walking*
Pheonix:*follows along* Are we going back THERE?
Sagi:Its the only place i can think of where i can die......
hmmm
Arekkusu III:*picks meoco and the baby then takes them to the bed* son i so hope you never see my dark side's true form *puts them on the bed and picks up his son and smiles* you've got my hair and eyes
veince:one i cant help it two are we going some where were i can fight things*holds a cross in his hands*my i have a couple minutes of your time.......to tell u about the lord pluto;why are you going to die mister sagi????
Sagi:*looks back at veince* because its either me, or everyone else......and like to kill people, no matter who they are......
Pheonix:I dont want you to die.....i'd rather take my chances with you killing everyone else....
Sagi:*puts a hand on Pheonix's head* This kid is the only one i cant bring myself to kill.....he's.....to much like a brother..
veince:Takes out excalibur*please fight me then since you want to die i can atleast have the pleasure of a fight!!*straightens a cross around his neck*please! pluto:steps back veince:pulls off his suit going into his exorcist paladins uniform*(the one in white)
 veince:Takes out excalibur*please fight me then since anda want to die i can atleast have the pleasure
Sagi:No.....just......shut up!!! *he puts both hands over his ears and they start bleeding* Go.....away......
Pheonix:*runs to Sagi's side* You ok!?
Sagi:*voice changes* The human race will be devoured along with anyone who stands in my way!!! *he falls on the ground and goes unconscious*
Pheonix:*picks him up over his shoulder* Crap.....150 seconds left *he shot up into the air*
sad
Fay:your just going to leave me here with a sprained ankle and a broken wing *tears up* and anyway i don't want you to die i still love you i don't want to lose you tears roll down her face* p-please i wish you'd hear me out why would i go back to someone i thought was dead

Molly:i'll call you dad and him daddy *jumps up into the air letting her wings catch the wind* now I'm going to go find phoenix
veince:shoots fire out of exaliburs tip to launch him in the air*what happening with sagi?is he a demon? pluto and ash:WELL WILL HELP YOU*goes and both get in some doctors scrubs* pluto:WOOF ash:lets do this!
Pheonix:No.....I think you should leave now.....*he flew towards the location they were suppose to be going*
Sagi:*groans and quickly regains consciousness. He pushed himself off of pheonix's shoulder and crashed into the ground.He stood up slowly and wobbled from side to side*
Arekkusu III:one day you'll be able to overthrow me so enjoy being young wile it lasts *kisses his little head*
Sagi:*teeth sharpens big time, claws grow out to about 5 inches, eyes turn a blood red, with a greyish pupil*
Pheonix:Oh no.....*he shivered and his flames disappeared and he started falling from the sky* Damn damn damn!! *he snapped his fingers and they sparked, like a lighter when you try to light it*
veince:*grabs sagi by the hair*when things get to unhumaine for humans thats when we exorcist come in and your a being of inhumanieness *stabs sagi with excaluiber and starts chanteing ina a unkown lanugae* anthony:grubles*why do you have to call him dad too....pluto:goes to meoko*master told me to stay here veince:kicks sagi away*DEMONIC TRASH!!!*impales sagi with his sword*
Fay:*starts crying and in psychic* i can't move my wing is broken so i can't fly and i just got a good look and my ankle is also broken so i can't walk ether i need sagi him and Molly is all i have

Molly:*teleports to phoenix* oh no daddy you ok? *looked worried* and where's mommy hay leave him alone