cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 anda can be a undertaker atau a deadman name deadman info:what anda did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2501-2550 of 5028

hampir setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
Luna:"but I like being a wolf!"

Kenia:gasps slightly at the whole new warmth in her and the pain"that feels so warm
Looks at him and kisses him"I think I like this new warmth"smiles legs shudder knees rest on his sides panties and pants slide off her was completely naked now
hampir setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
Eragon: *scratches the back of his head with his tail* But that makes the sex pointless......hm, i dont get cat people.....or dog people......or humans for that matter. *he breathed a tiny ember of fire from his mouth.* Hey, dont hiss at me, im just trying to help.
hampir setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
smile
Arekkusu:love you to dear *in his mind he's singing we're in heaven as all of what he could give goes in* oooooooooo yeah *sweating like crazy* amazing that was soooooo amazing
Leo smiled. "I like how warm you are inside, and your.....wetter than before." he starts moving in and out of her slowly.
hampir setahun yang lalu cyrus498 said…
veince;hugs onto luna*i love us the way we are MEOW! so there ill just do the work!
Meoko:now she just lays with him in her all the way nothing just lays there hugging him close ringer earth surges like a sana between them at their love making"if you could me meoko like sex then you know i love you..."smiles her insides were very wet with both him and her and so very warm bodies drenched in sweat
Eragon:*facepalms* Im, not talking about changing you completely, just a drop of each others DNA, it wont even change your race a little bit, just allow you to have sex and a child. Jeez, what? You thought i was going to change you both into wolfs? or to cats? please tell me you didnt......
Kenia:blushes hard at the pain increases but is fine with it pants.insides were incredibly easy for him to move

Luna:smiles and hugs him"I think dogs really like it to have their bell scorched,or like other parts too!oh I did.."laughs
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
veince:stupid person smiles*MEOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OKAY MAYBE I DID....i see(mrrrhmhm im not good with sexual scenes im to shy for it :p)
Eragon:You.........are........an idiot *he scratches behind his ear with his tail* So? Do you want me to do it?

Leo goes a little slower, trying not to hurt her, but he couldnt help himself, he was getting more excited.
veince:okay..maybe...bu...but would it still be the same?
(it's ok good that you haven't reached my level of Pervy Xp)

Kenia:was ok with it now"sorry just newer at this my work Takes alot of my time"

Luna;"up to you Sagi!"
Leo kissed her. "Its alright." he smiled and kept going.

Eragon: Nope.....it would be better.
(WHATTTTTT im SUPER PERVERT IF ANYTHING OKAY SCREW BRING ON THE SEX SCENES!!.....) veince:okay..science were going to try and have children...i think we should be more in a private area..ERAGON YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DO WHAT YOULL DO.(my god what the hello kitty did i just get yelly over?)
Kenai:looks at him and brings him closer and brings him just a tiny bit deeper legs shudder looks at him panting face red as a strawberry hand graving his shirt sleeve legs in the air still
(Something about being a super perv xD)
big smile
oh gosh....jeez sometimes when i think somebody is better at me at something i try to make myself be higher even if it is bad.....like being a perv or stareing at the beach in the summer and LF your a boy i think you know what im stareing at)
(Lol! Defenitley know what you staring at!)
Eragon smiled. "No need for a private area, now this might hurt a bit for you veince." he tore a huge piece of skin off the back of his neck, then stuck a claw through Luna's stomach. He got the to blood samples and dripped Luna's blood on Veince's neck and healed it. He squeezed the blood from veince's skin on luna's stomach and it healed. "Tranfer complete. Go ahead and go wild." he flys into the air.

Leo kissed her and his tongue rampaged around in her mouth. He sped up just a tiny bit as he went deeper inside of her.
(yep and this is the my face the entire time AND OH YEAH!! ITS the one with a nosebleed)veince:YEOOOWWWW WOOF!!!!MEOW!!! OWWW OKAY LUNA LETS GO WILD LIKE THE DRAGON SAID!!
 (yep and this is the my face the entire time AND OH YEAH!! ITS the one with a nosebleed)veince:YEOOOW
(lol! XP)

Eragon flew in the sky, then th dragon from before whipped its tail around and knocked him across the clouds. Eragon rubbed his cheek. "Owww!"
smile
Arekkusu III:*holds her tight but not to tight* i'd never stop loving you not even if someone put a gun to my head cos you and our son is the love of my life
Luna:laughs"so hyper"told on her back streches rolls back and wags tail

Kania:takes his shirt off puts a plan his face shudders with pleasure"I forgot how enticing this is..."mutters rampaging her tounge too as he was still inside of her
anthony:puts a gun to arekkusu head*want to test that theory bitch?(INDEED YOU SHOULD JOIN ME IN MY SUMMERS LF itd be awsome!)veince:lick*OF COURSE I AM WWEEEEEEE*pounces on luna and lands on her boobs*ehehehehe
blush
Meoko:smiles liked this moment felt nice and safe"I like you and mean doing this everything feels right..."even liked the sticky feeling of both their releases"I've never done something so thrilling"
(Er can you wait till their done xD)

Kanji:get into a fight

Luna:blushes
smile
Fay:your so sweet sage *happy tears in her eyes*

Molly:ok dad you can go now
(I would if i could! XP)
Leo went a littler deeper inside her. "I kinda figured that, with you being in stealth squad in all." he muttered still kissing her and moving his tongue against hers.

Eragon looked around as the dragon flew towards him. "damnet! i need some help with this!" gets knocked into the ground by the dragons tell. "Ow......"
(I would if i could! XP)
Leo went a littler deeper inside her. "I kinda figured that, with you being in stealth squad in all." he muttered still kissing her and moving his tongue against hers.

Eragon looked around as the dragon flew towards him. "damnet! i need some help with this!" gets knocked into the ground by the dragons tell. "Ow......"
(Damnet -_- stupid multi post)
EHEHEHEHEHE)
Sagi:*smiles* And your perfect to me, i dont care what anybody else thinks.

Pheonix:*crossed his arms in silence*
Arekkusu III:*in psychic to Anthony* i for one yes i will cos i would give my own life for her and son and two YOU CAN'T KILL ME THAT WAY BONE HEAD
(that happens)

Kenia:shuddered abit again and felt abit wetter nods in response and helps him go deepersuddering again warmth just explodes from her his thing was envolped in the warmth and smothness of her insides and was now wettish from it
anthony:BO-BONE HEAD!*fire and leaves*THERE WAS HOLY WATER IN THAT BULLET veince:faceplants into luna chest*mmmrrrrmrmmm
Luna:blushes harder"veince!"as his face was in her f cup boobs
smile
Fay:let's go on in

Molly:dad go on
Leo:That felt great.....*he went even deeper inside of her and sped up a bit more*
Meoko:thrust into her hubby again"oh god I just want it in the rest of my life"shudders"so nice,big and long.."again let's out"sorry just been bottled up"thrust really hard,faster and long
Sagi:*smiled* Ok *he walked in with her.*
Waiter:*walks up to him* Sir Sagi *he bowed*
Sagi:No need for the bow.
Waiter:But your next in line for the throne of the king, i have to show respect.
Sagi:*sighs* Ok fine *he smiles at Fay and takes her over to a table and pulls out a chair for her*

Pheonix:*floated off the ground a little bit*
Arekkusu:*in psychic to Anthony* you gotta be kidding you are a moron holy water will burn me but it cannot kill me *out loud* ohhhhhhhh baby
Kania:moans arches her back at the pleasure of this,moves to his moves and the just go at it thrust after thrust intime with each other moans loader at the pleasure she couldn't contain skin smooth as glass puts his hand to her chest
anthony:i know i just like causeing people pain....SCREAM RESIDENCE ERRRKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! veince:AHHH*uses luna boobs to cover his ears*
Luna:shudders"vEince.."moans alittle"that's a sensitive spot"

Meako:lets out everything and just Savories it then takes out just drips alot legs shake"oh god I'm a whore I jast enjoyed that way to much"laughs alittle was very dirty but happy"we do that agian for sure"
Leo rubbed her boobs with his fingers. "Oooh hell yeah, this is great!" he went faster and decided to go harder as well.
hmmm
Fay:*sits down* sagi sweetie what did he mean by thrown? i know when we get married you'll be the new king of fire but how would he know?

Molly:good dad left
Kania:pant at her tingly feeling and the increased thrusts kisses him wraps tougne around his and moans into that feels him almost at place untouched by anyone else ones deeper inside of her
Sagi:Well, i was next in line for the thrown to be king here. Over this whole place. *he pushed her chair in and sat down in one in front of her.*

Pheonix:*floated back down to the ground* Good.

As Leo thrusted faster and harder, he slipped further inside of her. His tongue tied around hers, his fingers rubbed against her nipples.
Kania:nipples get hard and tender"your in a place no ones been in"shudders as he grazes the area and hair sticks to the sheen of sweat she had on her"so intense"face red felt warm all over and her was in her sweet spot and it made her shudder more
Leo licked her hard nipples and thrusted faster. "Im glad im in that place." he thrusted faster goes deeper and kept licking her nipples.
veince:lets go*are you okay?