Anime Six Wing RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Aug 23, 2015 at 11:51PM
In the year 2018, year has not changed much. However, one thing has occurred. After a meteor crashed in rural Japan, it was mistaken for just a simple meteor. However, what was inside was much worse. What was inside was a single parasitic alien known as Aleinatus Cerastae, also known as Alien Parasite. The single parasite was a female, who entered the body of a woman, and laid her eggs into the brain of a male host after seducing him. Weeks later, the Alien Parasites had spread to half of the country, hiding as humans, but hide they're true sights, as a deadly ruby colored beetle, who manipulated the body enough to mold it into any figure, making them a deadly foe. However, a group of fighters, who keep the parasite a secret, are doing they're best to fight off the parasite. These fighters are a part of a secret organization known as Six Wing.

Description

Six Wing members use over the top weapons (Examples: A revolver sword, a double sided scythe, or a canon rifle)
Some people who are infected with the parasite can control the parasite and use it for there own selfish needs (These will make you a villain, because even though the human controls the parasite, the parasite still feeds off what is morally right about the host)
Parasites can morph their victims body into any shapes (Examples: Legs can come from the head, arms can be turned into multiple knives, the tongue can strangle victims)
Parasites must eat at a certain period of time, which is midnight, otherwise, they will die
Parasites can infect humans, animals, and even plants

Rules

You can have more than one character, but only if you can handle it
If you are a Six Wing member, you must always fight parasites, no matter what. Never run
If you are a parasite, you must kill people and eat them.
If you are a human who is controlling a parasite, you are to be an antagonist to Six Wing, because unlike other parasites, humans who can control them know of Six Wings existence, and how much of a threat they are to them
Have fun

Anime 707 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 707

hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
(Hello? Is this still a thing?)
hampir setahun yang lalu anifanfreak said…
(Oh sorry. I didn't know you replied. Yeah. Lets keep rolling)

Shyla: Here... *She walked into a small antiquity shop and went into the back room, the others greeted her as if shed been there all her life, and she greeted them likewise* Sorry everyone I have to use the Privacy Room for a while.

Man: Alright. I'll get you the key. Just sit tight.

*After a few minutes the man came back with an old key and unlocked a large wooden door, he opened it up and Shyla walked in, it opened to a lounging area, filled with artifacts and antiques too special to put up for sale, she sat down on the sofa near a mock fireplace, it was once a real one*

Shyla: Go ahead. Do whatever you feel like you need to do...
Nariko: (Sits on the couch across from her) So, you want to know my story, do you? About why I am different from both parasites and humans?
Shyla: If you feel like sharing it.
Nariko: Fine. My mother was a parasite. She just so happened to take over the body of a women that seemed to attract a few men. However, she didn't feel like being with any of them. So, this one man; my father; he decided to drug her. The chemicals in it put her to sleep, and he had his way with her. When she woke up, she killed him, but was already pregnant with me. When she saw I was part human, she saw no purpose for me. She would have eaten me, but early Six Wing members had found her and... well, they murdered her. When they found me, they believed me to be human. Since both of my parents were dead, I was sent to this middle aged couple. They raised me as their own child, and I thought they were my birth parents. That was until..... my adoptive father was infected by a parasite. It took over his brain and he... he ate my adoptive mother in front of me. Before I knew it, I felt the only emotion I possibly could in my entire life. Hatred. I hated those damn parasite. I cut the parasite bastard up. I know he was in my father's body, but once his brain was taken over, he was already dead. Just a corpse now. I killed the parasite without hesitation. When Six Wing found me, they knew I was capable of just more, and so, I went to help them kill parasites. That is why I work with Six Wing. I could have helped the parasites and eat people, but my hatred chose my path. Hatred is the only feeling I have in me. If I ever care for someone, they just die. I have no purpose for caring for anyone. Including you, Shyla. I'll protect you, and I will help you. But I can not care for you. If I did, you will die, and that will be on my hands. I cannot allow that.
(Hello?)
(I'm so sorry Wind, I didn't realize you replied on this one...)

Shyla: Well, that was... Gruesome... *She sighed* You seem to underestimate me, Shusaku-san.. Now, I may not be part Parasite and I can't regenerate like you can, nor do I have super-tpugh hide for extra protection, but I am quick on my feet and I can handle myself in combat. I'm obviously gonna die, as we all must eventually, but not anytime soon. I can promise you that.
(It's perfectly fine)

Shusaku: Good. Then I won't need to watch you very much. At least I know you can protect yourself. That's all I need to know. Now, about those parasites we were meant to find?
Shyla: Right, it's a Class 2A Parasite, That means that it's stronger and smarter than most parasites as the majority of them either work as drones or as lone wolves so to speak so they only know how to fend for themselves, now they're dangerous, no doubt but this one can organize itself, it's better at hiding, it can convey emotion to trick you and they're commonly faster and better at combat than normal parasites, but they do have one particular downfall, they lose their cool easily when they become even the slightest bit overwhelmed. What we're supposed to do however is scout it out, then assassinate it. We figure out how many Parasites it has under its control and if it's a Common or Uncommon, Uncommon being if it's multiple Parasites in one host body, it's been happening recently so watch out. Now, we have to go to the east to find it's lair, we've already found routes in and out of it so if things get dicey and we have to fight our way out to survive stick close to me. Now. Do you have any other Questions?
Shusaku: No. I've gotten all the information I need. Let's go
Shyla: Good. *She began walking down the street, following the opposite path of the sun as a heading of direction*
Shusaku: (Follows, putting his jacket on)
Shyla: *They arrived at a seemingly abandoned town, it looked, and sounded empty but the air was thick with the bloodlust from parasites* Here we are... This used to be a lively town... Now it's a breeding ground for these damned things. Take these, scout out the oler man, he has a mixture of gray and black hair, he wears glasses and usually has a business suit on. He looks high class so he's well upkept. We'll go over to that hill, then once we spot him we'll track him down so that when he finally isolates himself, which we've confirmed that he does that regularly, we can sneak in and kill him, we have to do it silently or he'll either cause a commotion trying to kill us, or he'll call for back up and try to run, we can't predict whether he will do one or the other so be on your toes if things DO go south, okay?
Shusaku: Of course. Perhaps one of us could lead him to the other one when we spot him. If you don't hear from me within twenty minutes, then do whatever you have to to get out
Shyla: Shusaku-kun, are you sure about this...? I'd be best if we both went in. I don't know if even I can handle an army on my own and you shouldn't overestimate yourself, my old boyfriend did that and it got him killed. *She seemed sad but quickly shook it off* I've seen too many good, and skilled people die because they think they can handle something that they can't. Unless you're absolutely sure, then I have no choice but to stop you, If you DO go in however make sure not to make any noise while you're in there, no matter how many parasites are around you you have to control yourself, we're going no Napalm this place after but we need this confirmed kill before that happens. So if you get 'll run in to try to cath him but I'm also going to call in the strike so we'll have a fifteen window to get out before this place is a Parasite free-for-all Barbeque. Understood?
Shusaku: That may be a problem. My weapon may be strong, but the revving it makes causes too much noise. I'll need to use something more quiet then. But I'm sure I could handle this. I just need a quieter weapon
Shyla: We'll switch weapons for this then. Hope you're okay with Dual sided Chain Sickle Knives. They're likee Mini-scythes with a knife blade coming out of the top that are chained to your wrists so you can throw them as well. d at Close to mid-range combat, also the blades are on a pivot joint where they meet the chain so you can spin them in air for extra velocity, also, watch out cuz they're double edged. *She handed him her blades and took the Chainsword* I'll hold onto this, I've seen these around before So I know at least how to use it somewhat.
Shusaku: Alright then. I just hope we can get through this quickly and quietly
Shyla: Whether or not we do depends on how you preform out there. *She smirked a bit* No pressure or anything.
Shusaku: Don't worry. I'll do everything in my power to make sure this goes well. You can count on it (Readies the blades)
Shyla: That's what I like to hear, use the rooftops to get around without being noticed for as long as you can, there's also the sewers but don't use those unless you have no other choice, but don't stay down there too long, the contamination could get you really sick really quickly. *She patted his shoulder and got up on one knee* I leave the rest to you, I'll watch you from that clock tower over there. *She pointed to a large decrepit building with a large circular hole in one of it's faces* Return there when you're done, if you don't get spotted that is, if not use one of the alternative routes to escape the town. The Target will be located in the Warehousing Facilities at the far north of the compounds, so make your way there as quickly as possible, strike whenever you feel it's right and take a picture of the corpse to confirm the kill. Understood? Good. Keep this on you for communication. *She handed him a small ear piece then ran off towards the tower, avoiding all contact from the roaming parasites*

Over Comms: Head out whenever you're ready.
Shusaku: (Heads to the location and climbs up a ladder to one of the buildings, and makes his way to the warehouse)

Mist: (Walking through the area, as the parasite in his arm sniffs around the location) I don't sense any humans. This place is probably crawling with nothing but parasites now. But that's alright with me. The less humans there are, the more perfect the world is (Continues walking)
Asura: You have extrasensory abilities? That's good to know, but even though I'm human you couldn't sense me as one? *He was right behind Mist* That's not good if people like me could hide from that gift of yours.

Shyla: *Over Comms* You should find the Target at the far end of warehouse 34D, he should be isolating himself now. Get to him quick. *She was tracking Shusaku with a Sniper Rifle that she had tucked away in her bag, she assembled it before Shusaku had gotten to the ladder*
Mist: You're right. I need to get stronger.

Shusaku: (Walks along the roof to warehouse 34D)
Shyla: *Over Comms* Good, Now, I won't be ablt to see you while you're in there so you have to update me every 5 to ten minutes, after this keep to the ground, Drones will likely be tracing your Human scent.

Asura: Not to worry my dear Mist, you will, with time.
Shusaku: Got it (Continues walking)
Shyla: *Over Comms* I'm moving to get a better vantage point for your possible escape routes, keep me posted, alright? *She packed up the things she had with her and quickly sprinted off to another high rise mound of dirt and grass off to the side of the desecrated town*
Shusaku: (Continues walking along the roof top, able to see the warehouse from this point)
Shyla: *Over Comms, the sound of fighting could be heard* I'm compromised, get in there and kill it quick, this was an ambush! HAH!! *She revved the Chainsaw Sword loudly as she cut down a small swarm or Drone Parasites* Meet up at the warehouse, the Target is here but he's probably on the run! We're gonna chase him down together! Now GO! RUN!! *She cut down more drones and could be heard running, the metal of the sniper clinking heavily on her back* Be there in 90 Seconds!
Shusaku: A-An ambush.... I'll be there (Runs to the warehouse, jumping from the roof and onto the warehouse, making his way in)

Mist: (His eyes widen as his parasite goes crazy) I can sense something. This is perfect. I needed to feed my parasite something, and this may be the perfect time
Asura: Of course, I had set the trap for the two rat's who smelled the cheese. Two Six Wing Members have wandered into our little web. Now go, my Spider. Feeding time. *He smirked widely* Go wild.

Shyla: *She plopped down next to Shusaku and handed him his chain sword* You can do more damage with this than I can... *She took back her blades and put them in their sheathes on the back of her waist* Now. Let's get this bastard, I'll take the high route, you take the ground. *She pulled the sniper off of her back* H'es heading further east to get out of the city and into Parasite territiry, if he makes it out of the city limits he's gone for good, he'll be on foot so it'll be harder to track him. Good luck! *She climbed up to the rooftop and began sprinting to where she saw him last running to* Now... *Over Comms* He's going north east towards the main road, he's using back alleys to throw us off, keep on him!
Mist: Gladly (His parasite goes wild and rushes toward the location, carrying Mist with it)

Shusaku: (runs into the alleyway, chasing after him, spotting him as he is running) You're not gonna get away
Shyla: *She skid into a slide so that she could kneel down to see down the alley as she aimed the sniper* Hrrm... *She spoke to Shusaku ove rthe Comms* Get your head down! *She fired a shot that rang out loudly in the empty streets of the town and forced a brick wall on the side of the Target to crumble, the bullet grazed by Shuaku's shoulder but managed to his the perfect area on the wall* YES! *She watched at the target stopped to look for a way to escape but he turned around and it was too late, Shusaku was already on him* Kill him and confirm it with a pic! We need to get out of here NOW!!

Target: GRAAAGH!! *He began to transform his limbs into blades and his face became distorted*
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Shusaku: (Revs his sword, but before he could attack, he heard something)
Mist: (His parasite struck the wall next to Shusaku, running towards him as if it was a crazed wild animal)
Shyla: *Over Comms* What the hell is that thing...?! Argh! *She shot a heavy Anti-Tank round, laced with FMJ (Full Metal Jacket) At the Target, which ripped a hole through the blades that it attempted to block the bullet with and shot it's head clean off* Target Down! *She snapped a quick shot of the Targets dead body from afar but still good enough to confirm it's death, she jumped down and ran to Shusaku's side as Mist neared them*

Asura: *He watched from afar, laughing to himself* Ooh... The Six Wing Alpha and the Newbie versus Mist, the Ultra-site... This ought to get good...
Shusaku: What the hell are you
Mist: Your enemy, that's who. You and the rest of human kind (His parasite rushes at Shusaku, which he barely dodges in time)
Shyla: Hah! *She quickly knees Mist in the side of his face and swatted his parasite away* You're not a normal Parasite, you're not even a Unique... You're entirely new creature... What ARE you...?! *She jumped back to stay away, cautiously watching him, blades drawn*
Mist: (Turned to Shyla, giving off a murderous vibe) Can't you already tell. I'm not even a parasite. Only my arm is. Besides my arm, I'm nothing but human. I'm just a human with a hatred for human society. The world is fulled of heartless men and idiots. I'm just giving this world a mercy killing, and you Six Wing members are in the way
Shusaku: You bastard! How much have you killed already?
Mist: I don't remember. How much parasites have you two killed combined?
Shyla: Fifty, and I was provoked Forty Eight of those times, I did those killings only in self defense... *She was stern and spoke truthfully* I Did what I had to do to protect myself and loved ones. And no, The world isn't FILLED with Idiots, you've just been hanging around the wrong people, but I'm not going to try to be compassionate seeing as you're running purely on blood lust, you've probably not eaten anything to sustain your human body for somewhere around four days... No... Four WEEKS is more like it. You've been leeching nutrients from the parasite whenever it ate a human. That's the only reason you're alive right now. Isn't it...? *She was still ready to fight if he came at them, she was backing up slowly, holding her arm across to Shusaku forcing him to pace back with her*
Mist: Indeed. The parasite feeds me. I don't even need to eat like a normal human. I guess you could say I am no longer human, yet my brain is still intact, allowing the parasite in my to obey my every command. (The parasite looks at Shusaku) I see that he is one of us. A human with parasite blood. How intriguing. Yet he fights alongside humans? Disgusting.
Shyla: We Could say the same about you. To us you'd be considered disgusting. If you hadn't been so hostile towards Humans we wouldn't be fighting, this war wouldn't have had to start... But it's too late for that now... Isn't it...?
Mist: Indeed. But your friend there. He's similar to me in many ways. Maybe he just doesn't understand his true potential. What do you say, boy. Would you like to experience true power?
Shusaku: I'd rather die than listen to you
Mist: So be it (Turns around and walks the other way)
Shyla: Shusaku-kun. Let's go... He's not the only tough enemy around, I can feel it... We won't win this fight. C'mon, we'll RTB for now. *She looked around, scanning the area*

Asura: Hmm? Alpha... You're Good...! And to think... You used to be Gamma... So inexperienced, so fragile... I wonder if you're STILL like that... Eh... Shyla...? *He disappeared*

Shyla: *A sharp chill ran up her spine* Eugh... I have a really bad feeling. We should go, NOW... *She turned away, forcing Shusaku to follow her after Mist was out of their sights*
Shusaku: (Follows behind her)

Mist: (Returns to Asura) That boy... He's not human. One parasite isn't enough (Looks at his arm)
Asura: You want more Parasites...? Now THAT is an interesting thought... Let's get you just a bit stronger then we may go pick out a new suitor to take control of another part of your body... Deal? *He smirked and disappeared, reappearing behind Mist* I'm sure your little pet will be happy to have a new friend in the mix... *He felt at the Parasitic arm as it rumbled with his touch, almost like a purr*
Mist: Indeed. If I can control my mind, I can control the parasite. What harm could another parasite do to me?

Shusaku: (Follows Shyla back to headquarters) What was he talking about back there? What kind of man would lose their touch of humanity so much that they need to purposely give their body to a parasite?
Shyla: *She opened the doors* Honestly, I don't think he did it willingly... A Parasite screwed up and was only able to latch onto his arm before it HAD to anchor itself... The Parasites are their own living organisms, not some disease. They roam around for about a month before they either die and shrivel away or fuse with a human host... That one only took over his arm... But still, it poisoned his mind with blood lust and terribly hostile thoughts, bringing out only the worst in him. Then again... I May be wrong... *She walked in* C'mon, let's go catch up with the others. It's still early so you have training with Yu-kun.

Asura: Plenty if you're too over zealous and not careful my friend, but I trust that you can keep it under control if we can get you the perfect parasite, however, to be safe, you should only have four parasites at one time, only one for each limb. Legs are also more difficult to keep in line, just so you know. *He smiled innocently but still, his presence was chilling on it's own, it was intimidating* Let us return home my friend. That Parasite was a very unfortunate loss for us, but no matter, we already have hundreds of major informants that are twenty times better than him.
Mist: Of course (Heads back)

Shusaku: Alright. We should be careful about that man if we run into him again. We're the only two who know how deadly he could be, yet even we don't know a whole lot
Shyla: I have no doubt that if he shows up while you're training with Yu-kun that your two can handle him, As of right now you can't beat Yusuke, you can't even beat me in a fight so you're likely on par with whatever that Human-Parasite Hybrid person was. So whatever you do do NOT take him on alone. Okay? I'll head into the briefing room to fill everyone else in, you go find Yu-kun. He should be somewhere in the training hall, gym, Mess hall, or his quarters. Go ask around to see if you can find him. There's plenty of Six Wing members around so someone HAS to have seen Yu-kun at some point. Good luck. *She walked away down the hall, turning left into a dark room where the heavy metal doors slammed closed behind her*
Shusaku: (Walks around the base, trying to find Yusuke)