Arthur dan Gwen What is (are) the arwen scene(s) that u would Cinta to see in season 4?

bellevie posted on Mar 23, 2011 at 08:20PM
So in one or two sentences , lets imagine that we can write a scenario for an episode of season 4 !

it can be anything , maybe a moment from one of ur OTP's that u would LOVE to see with Arwen , or just your imagination <3
and maybe u can use ideas from others to add something else

ive had that idea by reading the fanfics of naima and rosalyn! and also thats to issie <3
 So in one atau two sentences , lets imagine that we can write a scenario for an episode of season 4 !
last edited on Mar 23, 2011 at 09:20PM

Arthur dan Gwen 35 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu bellevie said…
ok so lets try haha
id love to see them sneaking around the castle to meet/kiss each other , maybe Gwen waiting for him around a corner or something
i want a secret/hot relationship until Uther finds out on his own !
hampir setahun yang lalu nsk said…
mischievous
^aaaaaah the secret relationship and the stolen kisses *faint*

ok so u can throw me some tomatoes but id like to see arthur/gwen having an argument...a SERIOUS and very angsty one , maybe about Uther or because the pressure of being the future queen is too hard to bear for Gwen or even better ...because now that Arthur has taken charge , they dont see each other anymore
well..u know a BIG fight *evil smirk*
hampir setahun yang lalu VampyreFey said…
I sort of got into the Arthur teaching Gwen how to fight after reading Rose's fanfic on that, actually :D

Ooh, I really want one of those spinning hug/kisses for them. Or another of their makeout scenes in the forest- I mean they really need more fluffy scenes, though Season 3 mixed it up so I was pretty content.

And more dramatic and angsty scenes as well even though they've got tons of that. I would like a really depressing scene for them...something completely heart-breaking. Like a near death instance for either. And Gwen saving Arthur with the help of Merlin perhaps, or maybe a proposal at the end?

Goodness...so many ideas....ooh and I love your suggestions Elena...that's like so HAWT!
*throws tomatoes at Naima* Just kidding...I'd actually love to see an arguement. They're always so with each other and they really could use a fight thrown into the mix. It would add some more dimension....
They're is so much that the writers can do! I love this forum post, Elena...it's like perfect!

Maybe we all can end up writing our dream episode together- a team collaboration with all of our ideas somehow piled in...?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Melisey said…
What all of you said. Being a Delena fanatic, I am all for an argument, more angst and struggling. All that sparks up their chemistry, and puts their relationship to the test, so that it gets stronger. Oh and of course more making out. :)
@melisey i dont ship delena but WOW their scenes are truly beautiful and emotional so i think id die from happiness if our arthur/gwen had a dance just like delena haha
ya know ? surrounded and stared by all the nobles , gwen in a very expensive dress with gorgeous jewelry dancing with THE prince .

@issie FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT haha just like brucas! ( im leyton for life but the brucas fight in the rain is damn epic )
so yeah maybe merlin tell his secret to gwen + the "lancelot" plot + Uther 's hatred for gwen = TENSION between arwen

hampir setahun yang lalu mycandygum said…
i love the idea of an argument !

hum...it will be very interesting to have an episode strictly focused on arthur/gwen/lancelot
i love the scenario in the fanfic of naima

@issie id love more makeing out in the forest! i just wish that gwen become a real LADY , with a lot of pretty things
nsk, I totally would want that dance for Arthur and Gwen, with their eyes locked like that, the near touch and everyone watching. While Arthur and Gwen only have eyes for each other. The Delena dance is one of the best dances ever. It would be amazing if Arwen could have something like that.
hampir setahun yang lalu VampyreFey said…
Naima- funny, I'm Brucas for life and that fight in the rain was damn epic xD FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! is so right ;)
Ooh...did someone just make a reference about AG dancing like DE *dies and goes to heaven* Gosh...how...amazing...would...that...be..­.li­ke.­..n­o..­.wo­rds­...­

I like Nadia's idea about the LAG love triangle- that would be quite interesting.

But now I'm really in the mood for a fight! *blames Naima* I mean enough with the supporting and agreeing each other every freaking second.

And yeah, Nadia, trust me, I also want the Prince & Maiden/Lady aspect of their relationship super stressed in this next season.
@issie HAHAH i told ya , FIGHT <3 lol the fact that they are prince/servant cant allow them to argue about something u know? they admire each other but when gwen is a lady and she has to face Uther and the hate of the nobles , she will have to discuss with arthur about important matters
and really she HAS to know about merlin ...how great it could be? our gwennie who manage to change Arthur's mind about magic? EPIC right? and this scenario could give us a lot of arguments especially since the morgana stuff , Arthur will really be mad about magic

Leyton is my OTP so why not their epic scene of the library shooting for A/G ?
arthur and gwen alone in the forest , one of them injured <3
hampir setahun yang lalu arwenforever said…
a scene of them dressed as queen/king with the crown and all that , and a "royal" kiss haha
@naima oh yeah arthur and gwen alone in the forest! its so angsty!

i wonder if they can dance...i mean why not ? lol
hampir setahun yang lalu bangelOTP said…
I WANT A PROPOSAL ! and i ant gwen to accompany the knights and arthur during the expeditions!
hampir setahun yang lalu EPaws said…
Acutally, I have always seen her supporting, just as Merlin does him and re-inforce all the aspects of his character that Uther does his level best to destroy. It is his turn to show support of her, even if he doesn't always agree. THAT IS LOVE. Kissie, Kissie does not make for equals alone. Balance in all things.
hampir setahun yang lalu RosalynCabenson said…
A feast in the castle where Gwen isn't ther as a servent but as Arthurs accompaniment or better, girlfriend <3

And a declaration of love from Gwen!! Maybe after an angsty scene (fight, argument)as a make up and a shiny kiss.

oh, and some more angsty kissing scenes like an angsty farewell kiss.
hampir setahun yang lalu heartmerlin2 said…
I think, as well as all the beautiful love scenes that almost always put a tear of happiness in my eye, I would love Gwen to do something (not involving Lancelot) that would annoy Arthur.

It would be awkward in that Arthur probably wouldn't know how to react, or how to address the issue, and end up relying on Merlin's ideas.

Every good relationship should have a bit of a shake along the way, and if they did break apart for an episode, that leaves a lot of room for rapid character improvement, as well as making us ship them EVEN HARDER! and imagine the kiss at the end when they make up again! Epicness and emotion! :D
i love your ideas!
@ rosalyn : id love to see that ! arthur introducing gwen to the nobles !

@heartmerlin : some arguments ? its always good for a couple to have angsty scene !
@cara and bellevie: I couldn't agree more!

Arthur on a dramatic rescue mission would be nice, ok, since we had somethinmg like this already I want Gwen saving him. She pulls him out of huge danger risking her life, occasionally getting wounded. They can barely escape. Arthur blames hiumself for her getting hurt ans thinks he'll loose her. she says something like she'll always be with him or she would do that everytime again. *angsty kissin scene*

ok, this had just manifest itself in my mind while writing lol
^ah i always like ur ideas rosalyn so keep them coming haha

i though of gwen saving him against morgana , maybe she will try to stab him and gwen will take the injurie ( oh our poor gwennie )
arthur with remorse is always pleasant to watch !

and i also thought of a spell that morgana could use on arthur/gwen , as if their life was bounded u know? arthur get sick to death and the only way to save him would be to kill gwen or the other way around ( of course merlin or agravaine will find a way to break it) but for the angst , its awesome i think ...haha
*sigh* I really like your imagination, Naima lol
you should wirite more fanfictions^^ I should too, especially arwen, but I have no time right now (damn final examinations-.-)
g'night hunnie ;)
kiss
^oh sweetie good luck with your exams!! i know the feelings , ive just finished mine ! *hug u tight*
im gonna write fanfic again , ive plenty of time on my own now !
thanks, hun! *hugs back*
can't wait to read more from you!
in 2 weeks it's over and I'll have the whole sommer to write =). And I'm gonna spend a week in Ireland yay will surely be inspiring!
gwen saving arthur ? amzing! we havent seen that since 2x01 lol
it would be a nice way to see gwen with a sword and fighting! i , personally would like her to have a fight with morgana just like merlin/morgana in 3x02 !
and yes! u should write more fanfics naima since you're free!
and roaslyn , good luck with your exams too!! cant wait to read your fanfics too!
I want that too, Gwen sword-fighting Morgana!

thanks, sweetie!

sadly I have no time to write atm =(
Just saw this lol
 I want that too, Gwen sword-fighting Morgana! thanks, sweetie! sadly I have no time to write atm =(
i cant think of a situation where gwen might save Arthur...the idea of naima "making a pact with morgana" is absolutely amazing ! and angsty

do u have any other ideas ?
hampir setahun yang lalu EPaws said…
kiss
Hmmm, I am not sure how I will approach the Gwen saves Arthur bit yet, have had my prompts since earlier this week and staring at it with furrowed brows...I will let it write itself. I adore the core character groupings.
m looking forward more funny arwen scenes , it seems that most people love their angst but i love to see them laugh ;)
Oh I love the angst. But I am all for diversity. I am on board with more laughing and having fun together as well. I have a whole list in my head and will post it here soon.
just a little thing:
Arthur giving her a dress or some jewelery as a present or maybe for her birthday?
she needs some for her to become a Queen! not that she isn't beautiful enaugh, but would be nice lol
big smile
^OH MY GOSH KILL ME NOW XD EPIC SCENE WOULD BE EPIC
NEXT TO THE FIREPLACE , SHE TURNS AROUND AND ARTHUR COME BEHIND HER TO PUT THE GOLDEN NECKLACE , WITH THE SUBDUED LIGHTING AND THE GOLD SPARKLING , he confesses that necklace belonged to her mother ygraine but he never have the courage to take it out of it box until this moment
and then he kneels to her and says "my lady"
as u can see , if it happens ill probably have an heart attack...
That idea is amazing Rosalyn. After all he gave Morgana a gift. It is about time he gives something to his girl.
Naima I am saying it again. You should be a writer. Rosalyn gives you an idea and you have the whole story in your head.
osh, naima, that is much more amazing and romatic than the scene I had in mind! love it so much...so intense!
lol, naima and I could create a fanfic or so together...and Joppa too..if we were the writers, S4 would be so damn Arwen season with almost only Arwen in it haha

A scene that I had in mind (perheps for the future) was like Gwen comes home and finds a beautiful dress and some jewelery with a note from Arthur or an invitation for a ball^^
ugh what a pity gift he gave to morgana.. a dagger O_o but at least it shows that he can actually give something to someone LOL

haha if WE were the writors , life would be perfect ! no smirking morgana , 25 min of arwen scene every episode , heartbreaking angst to make you cry until u sleep , joyful moments to make u happy like crazy..yeah perfect !

NO ROSALYN STOP TRYING TO TELEPATHY ME ? XD , ur ideas are the same as mine , its like we are on the same Wifi lol *hug*
i know , the ball! do u think its possible to have a ball on the show ? i think yes ! i mean why not ? like the tudors !
big smile
I am all for you guys writing the show. :D Oh a ball that would mean a dance.
hampir setahun yang lalu HumbleQueen said…
big smile
I wish the producers and writers would come here and read these. Seriously. You guys know just what we need.
We have so much great ideas, we could fill a sixth season, we really should prpose that to the writers LOL

btw. when I was writing on my Merlin fanfic that is set after S3 and includes some things I want to see in S4 I remebered the 2 arwen scenes I had in there.

a short very arwen like scene, Arthur returns and meets Gwen:
On the way to his chambers he meets Guinevere. When she sees him she runs towards him and he puts her in an embrace.
“I’m glad your back. I heard you brought Morgana with you.”
He nods and tells her everything.
“But please, Guinevere,” he touches her face.
“be careful. We cannot trust her for sure”
She tilts her head and smiles at him.
“I’ll go seeing how my father is.” Arthur says straightening himself a little.
He’s still looking at her. “See you then” he smiles back and turns to go.
“Arthur.” Gwen says. He stops and turns to her again.
“I believe your father is still not very well. I’m sorry.”
“Don’t worry too much” he says and leaves her.

Gwen/Morgana confrontation, Gwen declares her loyalty to Arthur:

Meanwhile Gwen walks down the stairs to the dungeons where he former mistress is imprisoned.
As Morgana sees her maid she smiles.
“Gwen! It’s so nice to see you!”
“Don’t try to fool me Morgana.”
“But Gwen, you’re my friend. Haven’t I always been good to you?”
“You tried to kill me!” Gwen shots at her.
“That’s not true. Believe me please. Tell Arthur he should set me free. Help me. Please”
“Why should I?”
“You owe me your loyalty at least.” Morgana say with less patients in her voice.
“My loyalty is all Arthurs. And he wants you to stay here.” Gwen says coldly.
“You betrayed me. I thought men shouldn’t come between best friends.”
“We aren’t best friends anymore.”
“I can see that.” Morgana sighs sadly.