Avatar The Last Airbender The 3rd Avatar (Work-in-Progress)

bbdc10 posted on Feb 27, 2016 at 09:27PM
Hello everyone,

My friend and I are working on the story, characters, and world of a 3rd Earthbending Avatar according to the progression of the Avatar cycle. We love the Original and parts of Legend of Korra. We seek to make a beautiful story that has the magic of the first installment with new concepts based on both series of Avatar.

We will be developing the art through local talent and build up to a professionally produced Pilot episode using online fundraising sites and a Youtube account to release our efforts for your consideration. We will occasionally have questions as far as the story for purposes of continuity.

The goal with this project is to attract Nickelodeon's, Bryan Konietzko's, and Michael Dante DiMartino's attention and support to take this on as a fully backed series. We would love to get the stories on TV though just getting them made and putting them online and getting ATLA and LOK fans in on the development of the story would be great.

My first question (and please, cite sources such as ATLA B1:E3 which would mean Avatar the Last Airbender Book 1 Episode 3, when answering questions so that my partner and I can watch the episode and keep continuity with the former Avatars) is:

What happens to former Avatars once they die?

(Reason for this question is that Aang was able to communicate with Avatar Roku in the Spirit world ATLA B1:E8 which leads us to believe that other past Avatars may also be contacted via the Spirit World.)

Avatar The Last Airbender 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu ILoveBeingfan said…
Wouldn't the normal reason for that be that after death their spirits remain?