Avatar The Legend of Korra Episodes Are Getting Crazy

Kelsey19687 posted on Jun 10, 2012 at 01:25AM
Is anyone else upset about the last episodes contents? Moko, or however you spell it, just can't make up his mind, can he? First he tells Korra he doesn't like her, and then he's ignoring his 'dream girl'. And I can't believe Bolin told about the kiss. This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Or am I just over-reacting? And what is the bigger picture of what Aang is trying to tell Korra???

Avatar The Legend of Korra 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu 18wanda said…
big smile
I think the episodes are only getting more intense!
hampir setahun yang lalu wolfmaster3000 said…
smile
If you don't know Aang is like Korra's Roku is what the creators want they want Aang to Guide Korra, Aang's spirit told Korra about a Tarlock and he may know who Amon is. As for Mako he admitted he liked Korra indirectly Bolin "what do you think of Korra partner" Mako : "I don't know I think it makes more sense for me to go after Asami." so they were bound to get togther eventually. As for the kiss between them Asami was bound to find out eventually.
hampir setahun yang lalu 18wanda said…
If Mako and Korra like each other and Asami is caught in the middle, it is only natural that some problems stirred up. We will have to see if Mako and Asami last or if Asami's jealousy to Korra will make her end this relationship.