Avatar The Legend of Korra The First Real Death of Avatar

123cosmo4 posted on Aug 09, 2014 at 02:26AM
Hey everyone. I want to talk to you about the tragic (SPOILER ALERT) death of the Earth Queen. Up until the Legend of Korra violence was an element introduced in moderation due to the younger audience. For example, they had to kill Jet without killing Jet, if you know what I mean. I think the scene with Zaheer and the earth queen was intense and was just what this series needed to diverge from the other one to its more adult audience. Any opinions?

Avatar The Legend of Korra 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Joak-24 said…
I would reeeally enjoy an avatar series more "adult oriended than the present one. Not that I dislike ATLA or ATOK, it just that I think they could be even better if they were not aimed mainly to kids
hampir setahun yang lalu tsmith120 said…
It's not the first real death on Avatar, though, let's be honest. Death has definitely featured in the past - Sokka and Katara's mother being an example, Jet, the Air Nomads etc. I don't think that the show would be any better if it were more 'adult', since the elements they focus on are suitable for both and kids shouldn't be excluded for the sake of adding 'adult' material.