Avril Lavigne Avril has vowed NEVER to strip for her fans!

check-it-out13 posted on Jul 30, 2011 at 06:17PM
Avril Lavigne has revealed that she vowed never take her clothes off 'like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera'. The 26-year-old Canadian singer said that in the early days of her decade-long career, people expected her to follow in their footsteps and take to the stage wearing next to nothing. But talking to the Daily Mail, she insisted that it was always her intention to keep her clothes firmly on. "In the beginning some people expected me to be like Britney and Christina and take my clothes off, but I was never going to strip for anyone," she said. "When you're in the limelight, people judge you and everything you do sends a message out to your fans. "I've never conformed to what people think a female pop star should be.
 Avril Lavigne has revealed that she vowed never take her clothes off 'like Britney Spears and Christi

Avril Lavigne 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu FlyingChickens said…
awesome, i don't want avril to be like britney spears, spears is a sh*thole.
hampir setahun yang lalu Sara4477 said…
I agree
hampir setahun yang lalu sidrah_mehdi said…
wink
i lov her!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):);)
hampir setahun yang lalu idalavears said…
heart
I love you,Avril..
hampir setahun yang lalu sharpaywildcats said…
Hmmm...
 Hmmm...
hampir setahun yang lalu nirali24 said…
Well, this did put in some more respect for her... But in goodbye she does strip...
Shassie commented…
Dear anda need to grow up i think anda can live with bras in panties i mean anda guys didn't freak out with the what the hell video and britney spears strips nude! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu rsfarmer0928 said…
I love her...... she is so beautiful