Banned buku Harry Potter?

duckey94 posted on Feb 16, 2009 at 12:09AM
I put Harry Potter into the Fanpop search engine thing and this spot was one of the results. I don't want to sound dumb if this is obvious, but... HP is a banned book? Where? Why?

Banned buku 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu XDRoseLuvsHP said…
Yeah. It's banned because some people think it's promoting witchcraft and therefore it is Satanic or something. I don't know. Some people take this stuff a bit TOO literally, and they go overboard.
hampir setahun yang lalu LinaHarrow said…
tongue
Is your Icon Quin? lol.
Yeah it's banned in a lot of places because some people assume without reading it that it's a how-to guide on becoming a witchcraft extraordinaire. It's stupid really. A lot of Christian schools don't let they're kids use them for anything school related. It was on a top ten banned book list last year, i believe.
hampir setahun yang lalu Maxride456 said…
Yes it is, I Was Wondering The Same Thing Though, I LOVE Those Books.
hampir setahun yang lalu hazelnut4300 said…
mischievous
It's banned in a lot of places because some really religious people think that it is supporting witchcraft because it's about magic but that's really ignorant of them. Did you know, in some places, To Kill a Mockingbird id banned. The people who ban books just can't handle intense literature. And sometimes they're just stupid.
hampir setahun yang lalu fassmackey said…
I am a practising Pagan/WITCH. There is nothing remotely like Harry Potter in the Craft. And that movie of the same name is a load of bullocks too. Harry Potter is as dangerous as the Wizard of oz!!! which I BELIEVE IS BANNED ALSO. sigh