Barbie in the Nutcracker The most underrated Barbie movie

MajorAbbey posted on Jul 08, 2010 at 08:45PM
Does anyone else agree?

Barbie in the Nutcracker 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu MariposaPhoenix said…
Yes, I do agree. But it really is the best. I you compare 'Nutcracker' to the newer films you will see that the animation in it is Much Much better than the newer ones. But I guess one reason why its the most underrated one is because its the oldest one and therefore, not alot of people know about it.
hampir setahun yang lalu MajorAbbey said…
I couldn't agree more about the animation; one problem I have with the other movies is that the hair and lighting don't seem as good anymore, among other things.
hampir setahun yang lalu LightningRed said…
cloudy
No, I don't agree. People appreciate this movie because it's first CGI Barbie movie. In Barbie Movie fan club, Clara won the first Barbie Character of the Month which means the fans like her.

I think the most underrated movie in fanpop is Barbie as Rapunzel. I saw old picks about link and no one picked Rapunzel. It's the same to link.
hampir setahun yang lalu MajorAbbey said…
I suppose it depends on where you're looking. On the Barbie Movie fan club, as you said, it seems to be appreciated. Mattel, however, seem to be happy to ignore its existence.
hampir setahun yang lalu ilovebarbie4797 said…
I really like the nutcracker and i love seeing how many people say they like it. The idea was amazing and the animation was beautiful.
hampir setahun yang lalu islandprincess said…
I guess making this movie was a challenge. And I appreciate what they've done. True that animation technologies of the modern movies are much higher. But this one had an interesting story, great characters, funny jokes, meaningful quotes and of course beautiful music.