10. Major Mint: He's hilarious, but still so serious. I've always thought his voice was awesome. He seems extremely self-centered, but then anda realize he's actually quite caring.
9. Ashlyn: She has always been one of my favorites. I always she was very wise. She seemed very gentle, and she was the sister that knew her limits. She was the most understanding seterusnya to Genevieve. She seemed to be one of the most mature and comforting. She seems to be a good role model, and is also one of the calmest of the sisters.
8. Penelope: Even though she's a sidekick. I always thought Penelope was a great character. She was helpful, sort of shy, a bit insecure, but still brave, and is always ready to help Rapunzel.
7. Alexa: She's seems to be the most realistic character in Diamond Castle. I mean she actually gives into temptation, but then realizes her mistake. She is kind and Clever. She's really brave, and she believes in magic.
6. Aramina: She's one of my Kegemaran because she's a hopeless romantic. She's brave, and daring, but not to the point where she is stubborn. She's a dreamer, and loves to dance.
5.Luciana: Luciana's sweet, kind, and polite. She's an animal lover, and loves art. She's a bit of a bookworm, and romantic. She sort of reminds me of me. The only problem is that she does everything her mother tells her to until the end. I wish she was a bit lebih independent. Anyway I think she deserves 5th place, because she's not evil, and is pretty helpful at times.
4. Genevieve and Anneliese:
Anneliese: She's smart, brave, kind, sweet, and brave. She knows what she has to do, and does it even though she doesn't want to. She's responsible, and dutiful, but is still a dreamer.
Genevieve: She's reasonable. She's smart, logical, and kind. She's very understanding, and is very talented. She's a natural leader as well.
3.Erika: She street-smart, funny, and kind. She's brave, and is also responsible like Anneliese, but is lebih of a dreamer than anything else. She's determined, and always goes for what's right.
2.Annika, and Corinne:
Annika: She's street-smart, brave, and daring. She's sneaky, and intelligent. She's rebellious, and determined. She's a lot like Corinne actually.
Corinne: Corinne was once my all-time kegemaran character until I watched Island Princess again, and Rosella became my kegemaran again. She's rebellious, smart, kind, and determined. Even though everyone doubts that she'd be able to be a musketeer, but she sticks to her dream, and never gives in. The dream is actually lebih important than the prince in this one.
1. Rosella: My kegemaran character is and always will be Rosella. She's brave, smart, pretty, kind, and a nature lover. I'm a lot like her. I'm shy, insecure, but Brave when I have to be. I think the fact that she's a bit child-like is one of the reasons she's my favorite. I Cinta how she's not all perfect, and civilized. She actually struggles to fit in. I think the only reason she was shy was because she was confused. Hey, she just got taken to a whole new world, where everyone thinks she uncivilized and childish. She has no idea what anything there is. She doesn't know anyone there either. I like how she overcomes her shyness and speaks her mind in the end.