Filem Barbie Fairy Land

FairyPedro24 posted on Oct 10, 2011 at 09:11AM
Guys, we know that Flutterfield is a land of Butterfly fairies, Fairytopia is a land of nature (flower, sparkle, moon, etc.) fairies and random magical creatures
So what kind of fairy land is Gloss Angeles?
Post your reply with reasons
 Guys, we know that Flutterfield is a land of rama-rama, taman rama-rama fairies, Fairytopia is a land of nature (flowe
save

Filem Barbie 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu MJsValentine said…
Gloss Angeles is the home of a bunch of fashion-obsessed fairies, who think that they are super-duper stylish, when in real life they aren't, and who have obviously no lives as fashion is the only think they dedicate it too. It's also the home of flying food and some other weird stuff. Of course, the are some exceptions. (Reena, Zane & Lord Gastrous - I'm looking at you).
hampir setahun yang lalu MajorAbbey said…
^This.

If you're going to compare settings, though (Fairytopia being a land of nature, for instance), Gloss Angeles is obviously more human influenced. It's also a lot closer to the human world than Fairytopia; more like Nutcracker, in that respect (and you have NO IDEA how much it pains me to write that), since the fairies and humans live alongside each other.
hampir setahun yang lalu faithinChrist said…
I've been working on a map of Fairytopia, and I put it sort of as an in-between place.....sort of "in the rainbow", as Fairytopia is a land "just through the rainbow". I'll post an article later....mine is just an idea, but I'm writing fanfictions about Fairytopia so I wanted to have a map of some kind.