Filem Barbie Barbie Fashion and Make-Up Game: I would like to have picture of...

Sirea posted on Feb 05, 2013 at 07:13PM
Hello, everyone. I hope you haven't enough of games, because this seems to be much fun!

Please read the instruction and rules carefully, before you enter the game!

Instructions:

A person wants a picture or video and the next person adds what he has requested.
Person A: I would like to have a picture of Merliah with blue hair and green dress.
Person B: Adds an edited picture of Merliah with blue hair and green dress.
I would like to have a picture of Anneliese and Dominik as a couple.
Person C: Adds an edited picture of Anneliese and Dominik.
etc.

It’s easy, isn’t it? But to avoid confusion, please read the rules, too.

Rules:

1) You can only wish a picture, which doesn’t exist right now. For example an usual picture from a BM character.

2) It’s not important what you are wishing. You can wish everything you like except number 1)
But please make sure, that your picture isn’t too offensive for the community.

3) You can edit the picture with a programm of your choice: Paint, Gimp, Adobe Photoshop, …
But try to work carefully if it’s possible for you.

4) Do only add pictures of your own! It’s not allowed to post picture which are made foreign.
It’s not a contest, but it should be a to be creative game.

Have fun and take care of the rules!

Start:

I would like to see Henna from Mariposa with blue hair and dress!

last edited on Feb 16, 2013 at 12:56PM

Filem Barbie 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu 09O411 said…
smirk
Is this like Picture Hunt Game with some kind of rules?
Sirea commented…
It is similar, but not the same. In Picture Hunt Game anda can wish a picture and the seterusnya add it. But it's limited to pictures that already exist. Here anda can wish everything anda want and the seterusnya has to make it. It's a ask and make it game :) Hope it's clear enough for you. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu MirandaAlivia said…
smile
Here it is

I would like to have a picture of Blair Willows in purple dress
 Here it is I would like to have a picture of Blair Willows in purple dress
hampir setahun yang lalu Sirea said…
Thank you for your participation MirandaAlivia! I hope soon there will be more. Your picture is wonderful, love it!

Here you see Blair Willows / Princess Sophia in purple dress.

I would like to have picture of Rayla and Rayna together in black and white (dresses, hair and wings) or just Rayla in orange (dress, hair and wings).

last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Thank anda for your participation MirandaAlivia! I hope soon there will be more. Your picture is wonde