Menjadi Seorang Wanita Hello, Ladies! This Is Sorta About "Women Respect".

15blondCurtis posted on Apr 02, 2011 at 07:56AM
i did not and will not join this club. it's just... so you females will know, i have alot of female friends, and i most certainly DO treat them gently, kindly, most respected, nicely, and back down from an argument. (even when i'm right!) i've seen what they have to go through, and how bad some males treat you delecate princesses. but that just means they're punks.
so... i'm not! :)

۞۩♣♀☻♥♫♪♦☼♠

P.S.
i am not gay, homo, bis*xual.
and please do not make-fun of me. i'm very shy and sensitive. but go ahead if it makes you feel good. :)
 i did not and will not sertai this club. it's just... so anda females will know, i have alot of female f

Menjadi Seorang Wanita 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu 11HiddenNinja said…
hmmm
Curtis, get off the females' club.
hampir setahun yang lalu ivoryphills said…
I know this is old, but this post of yours was pretty much- I don't want to resort to insults in an argument, bt still- idiotic. You claim to respect women, yet call us "delicate princesses" (Yes, dude, that's the correct spelling) which is completely patronizing and understating to the abuse the women you've seen suffer through. Not only that, but you came to this club's forums to post about how you will not be joining it when all you needed to do was ignore the "join fanclub" icon and move on with yor life, which I can see means that you wanted nothing more than to rile up some members, the classic symptom of a worthless troll.
hampir setahun yang lalu YouloveKpop said…
I don't know the history here or if you did something to rub people the wrong way but the responses were kind of harsh. Why treat people so 'gently' they are not that delicate. Frankly some people do not deserve to be 'most respected' no matter what their gender just have basic respect as human that's it. You shouldn't back down if you are right that is but how productive is arguing about the topic? Some have it easy some have gone through more than other people maybe you need to get out more. I would say you like girls or something and want to be accepted by them these girls made the club because they want to feel safe that is their thing just do what you can for how you can be healthy and so on.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu