Bella angsa, swan Kristen - WHATEVER!

Topaz posted on Nov 22, 2008 at 02:40PM
The words pompous, arrogant, and no personality come into mind before the movie came out. Now the words can't act are in my definition of Kristen. She and Rob's love scene was a joke. A lot of people are saying that Rob can act, well its probaby hard to get into a character when your co-actor really sucks! I also wonder why they couldn't have picked someone that doesn't sound like she smokes 3 packs a day and looks like an elf.

Bella angsa, swan 10 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu scogburn said…
wink
Topaz, can't say I don't agree with you on several of those points... Kristen, just not my idea of Bella.... I've read over her description in Twilight and her description from Edward's point of view in the unpublished Midnight Sun on Stephenie's web site.... looked at other actresses and even watched some movies with other actresses they had considered for Bella.... so far, my pick is
Emmy Rossum, she is a little on the tall side for Bella, Bella was described as 5'4", but the chocolate brown eyes, creamy ivory skin, wide cheekbones, dark mahogany hair... that's what I see when I reaad about Bella.. She has a spot on here... wish the directors and casting crew had re-considered someone else for New Moon. Oh well, they havenot asked me.
hampir setahun yang lalu jakelover1025 said…
smirk
BELLA IS NOT THAT BAD
hampir setahun yang lalu twilight0girl said…
i thought she was great.only bad thing i could really say is she could have put alittle more life into some of her lines
hampir setahun yang lalu tototo19 said…
heart
Yeah, I agree with twilight0girl...
I think she's a good actress, and I would like to see you in the role of Bella if you think Kristen didn't do a good job...She looks like Bella, I never imagined her the same way Steph described her, and I think Bella is more beautiful in the movie than in the books. The only thing I didn't like was that she was paler than the Cullens...
hampir setahun yang lalu Fiery said…
sunny
I think Kristen played her part very well..
I think bella is like that shy.. she's a really good actress..
And the most amazing thing is that her voice is like perfect for bella..
hampir setahun yang lalu Cittycat19 said…
angry
I think that she made a perfect Bella. She is an amazing actress. And she dosent smoke 3 packs a day, and many of the Twilight cast is smoking noy just her. And she dose have personality you just dont like it. And no one of them sucked. Stop saying stupid things about them, I know that that is what you think but you dont have to say stupid things that is not true.
hampir setahun yang lalu KatiiCullen94 said…
angry
personality, i think that you are NOT A VERY WISE PERSON! CAUSE NOW YOU HAVE OFFECTED ME...........NOT GOOOD!!!!! PMS IS BAD IN ME!!
this is a bella swan spot, OH AND LOOK WHOS THE ACTRESS IN THE ICON... i wonder,so if you have a i opinion, say it in a anti spot.. at least you wont be abused but praise, it only makes sense. im not a angry person, people know on here as a nice,girl, but this is not cool, and im upset.]=
if she a terrible actress then explain why she in movies along sides, THE MOST FAMOUS PEOPLE!, with joan jett, micheal sheen and jodie foster!!!!!
AND SHE IS EARNING MILLIONS FROM ACTING!! annd personality i rekonmed that you watch the cake eaters , it may be a run down movie but watch her performance, I DONT THINK CYOU COULD PLAY A CHARACTER LIKE THAT!!
im sorry i got angry but really think before you post... there are different opinions. one strongers THAN OTHERS! if it aint nice , dont post, i may admitt my reply is harsh, but thats because you were harsh first....
hampir setahun yang lalu qtpievy said…
mischievous
ha!!! it's funny cause if kristen stewart read this right now she wouldn't give a crap, cause that's the kind of person she is!!! and i respect her 4 that because not many people could stand in a studio, memorize lines and speak in front of a camera, when u know that soon the whole world will be watching it!!!! y don't u give it a try sometime!!! and as for her smokin halve the people in America smoke and if she can't smoke a cig. without people blowing up on her, then this world is really messed up!!! DON'T BE HATIN!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu SimplyLaurel said…
Agreed. Hollywood is swarming with actresses with much more talent and a better attitude than Kristen Stewart, How she got the job is beyond me. How she kept the job is more confusing. If any other actor pulled the crap that she has, they'd be booted out of the movie and blacklisted before she could even ask what she did wrong.

I am also amused by the fact that anyone who has a negative critique of Kristen is automatically a "hater." Uhh, I'm not "hatin," I just said she probably wasn't the best choice.
hampir setahun yang lalu twightluva said…
angry
i wish u guys WOULD STOP posting negative things about kristen alot people thinks she can act and has a great personality and if u dont have anything nice then stop posting cause people can actullay get offend

STOP HATIN ON KRISTEN, LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!