Bellatrix Lestrange Halloween Costume

slytherin360 posted on Oct 17, 2007 at 11:22PM
Hi, im planning on being Bellatrix Lestrange for halloween and i have NO clue on how! Could you please give me some suggestions on hair, makeup, and her outfit? THANKYOU!

You will recieve a prop from me if you answer! :)
last edited on Oct 17, 2007 at 11:22PM

Bellatrix Lestrange 10 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu iluvjesse said…
Ok, you need to make your hair all curly and frizzy like you haven't been able to take care of it in years. Where a lot of black. Duh. Preferably a long sleeve shirt and maybe a skirt that reaches the floor. Make yourself really pale and try the best you can to kind of make the makeup look like you have really high cheekbones. Oh and make sure you look really crazy and evil and deranged. And don't forget a wand!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu slytherin360 said…
thankss
hampir setahun yang lalu rabidly_devoted said…
That's so cool, I'm gonna be her too. Get a Death Eater mask and a Dark Mark too. Also, make your eyes look hollow and haunted w/black or purple eyeshadow under them.
hampir setahun yang lalu slytherin360 said…
omg thanks i almost forgot about the dark mark!! lol :P
hampir setahun yang lalu BellatrixCissy said…
now i'm going to try it. If you see a girl running through the streets in Lower Siera View screaming i kilt sirus black that's probably me Oh and the necklace is a snake
hampir setahun yang lalu siobhanbella said…
mischievous
IM Probably getting a costume from my brother but I am growing my
hair to shoulder length I have a right dress happy Halloween
hampir setahun yang lalu bellatrix114 said…
I really want to be bellatrix too. My hair is already very curly, long and an absolute mess but if you don't have that sort of hair , try lots of backcombing and clipping up clumps of it Or you could just get a wig. For the dress just get a long black dress make sure it's fitted at the waist and cut slits in it at the shoulders and down the arms. I really don't know where to get a necklace from tho. Any ideas? Xxx
hampir setahun yang lalu zanhar1 said…
^ You can get the necklace at Hot Topic.

When I dressed up as Bella for the DH premire I teased my hair and dyed it black, took an hour to get the dye completely out and that was after the midnight premire on a school night lol. To go with that I took a pic of her from online and tried to copy the make up. And I found the most simalar outfit I could find, to go along with that I bought my Bellatrix wand and necklace.
hampir setahun yang lalu KateKicksAss said…
^You should post a picture of your Bellatrix outfit, XD I need some inspiration, Lol
hampir setahun yang lalu zanhar1 said…
I dont have a picture of it sorry.