Big Time Rush I am sorry!!!

Emil5634 posted on Jan 25, 2012 at 11:48AM
I don't know what to say. I'm just so sad! I'm not one of those, who have been hating on U, but I still feel like I should say sorry. For all the mean stuff some 'rushers' has said and what they've done. I'm sorry for that! It hurts me to know Ur sad! It hurts me to know that Ur hurt! Cous that is the last thing I want U to be!
Carlos: I love that U have a girlfriend, and Sammy seems SO nice! People are just acting up cous they want to be Sam. It's simply cous they love U, just maybe a little to much. Or maybe they are scared that U will be loose focus. I am really sorry for all the mean things people have said about U and her! U told us the truth and that was very brave! Don't listen to the hate, just focus on the Rushers who are being reasonable! If Ur happy, I'm happy!
Kendall: About Ur hair, I think it looks great! And I don't know why people thought it was dyed? Ur probably just like me, my hair is also darker when it's winter. Anyway, it is a stupid reason to be mad at U, the once who unfollowed U cous of Ur hair were never real. If U never cut Ur hair, people would be upset anyway. U can't please everyone, so just start by pleasing Urself! <3
Logan: I don't know how it started, I don't know why, but people were upset that U were not tweeting! This is ALSO a STUPID reason to be mean! We know U have a life besides Twitter and all Ur fans! + I bet U were just to tired to be tweeting at the time! It's ok, really! U can take all the time U want! If people are hating U cous U have a life, that's their problem, not Urs! <3
James: As far as I know, people hasn't really been mean to U! Some are sad about Ur guest role on How To Rock, and I have NO idea why?!! I bet they have been annoying U for the same reason that they were hating on Logan, and as I said, that's just stupid! It pained me to see that U had to tweet; that U were working hard and didn't have time! Cous we know Ur working Ur asses off for us! I am sorry! Don't listen to it, okey? Just do what U wanna do, and be U!
To all of U! I can't tell U how sorry I am for all of this! I love U so much, and I just wanna see U smile! I hope U can forgive the Rushers, and be happy again! Don't listen to the hate, Just keep on Elevating the world! Love from Denmark!
last edited on Jan 25, 2012 at 02:59PM
save

Big Time Rush No balas