Bioshock The Sunken World

Rogue475 posted on Aug 28, 2014 at 10:45PM
"I'm Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow...?
No! Says the man in Washington, It belongs to the Poor.
No! Says the man in the Vatican, It belongs to God.
No! Says the man in Moscow, It belongs to Everyone.
I rejected those answers; Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­
It is the year 1960, and you are in the city beneath the ocean, known as; Rapture. It is a place where your wildest imagination can be made a reality, but the same goes for your worst nightmares. You are one of the few who were invited to enter Rapture. An invitation was sent to you, requesting you to leave the world of limitation and join the Billionaire Andrew Ryan in living within an impossible world, a world leagues beneath the sea. But the dream died out when your submersible pod was directed to dock in a Service Area far from the comfort of the city. Within this Service Area, six pods can be found, holding five passengers each, including their luggage. The Service Area known as Dock 32 would become to many an early grave, for no-one was allowed to leave. Three days had passed for the Group that landed at Dock 32, and with food running low, the people had began to fight amongst themselves to survive, with the Strong preying on the Weak...
Will You Survive...?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~
Rules:
~No Killing Other Writer's Characters Without Permission From The Writer, The Story Developer, Or From Me

~No Stealing Unless Cleared By The Person About To Have Something Stolen

~Big Daddies Cannot Be Killed By Any Firearm Other Than A Modified Assault Weapon

~Only The First Five Writers To Join May Start With A Firearm

~No Complaining To The Story Developer, If There Is A Problem Message Me And I Shall Discuss It.

~Be Realistic, Bullets Can Kill, Just Like A Wrench To The Head Can
Staff:
Overseer: Rogue475
Story Developer: Aigomiko
Moderator: (First Non-Staff Writer To Join)
Character Information: link
Survivors of Dock 32:
~Aaron Thatcher
~Kikyo Aihara
~
 "[i]I'm Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask anda a question; Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his br
last edited on Sep 08, 2014 at 08:40PM

Bioshock 423 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 423

hampir setahun yang lalu Rogue475 said…
Name:
~Special Agent Aaron Thatcher
Persona:
~Calm, Introverted, Mysterious
~Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent, D.C's White Collar Division
Overall Appearance:
~Shady; Dark Brown Medium-Length Straight Hair, Pale Blue Eyes, Clean Cut Shaved Beard
Attire:
~Black Fedora Hat, Dark Trenchcoat, White Formal Top, Unbuttoned Formal Silver Vest, Black Slacks, Dark Dress Shoes
Starting Handgun:
~Ithica 1911A1 .45
Backstory:
~Investigated Ryan's dirty dealings, and was bribed not to tell what he found. Therefore Ryan gave the accomplished Agent a pass to join him in his new world as a Chief of Investigations within the shining city of Rapture.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Name: ~Special Agent Aaron Thatcher Age: ~31 Persona: ~Calm, Introverted, Mysterious Occupation
hampir setahun yang lalu Aigomiko said…
Name: Kikyo Aihara

Persona: Childish, Naive, and Cowardly.

Overall Appearance: (Pic)

Attire: A slender black cocktail dress often worn during her performances with black heels that complimented her curves to visually enchant those unimpressed with her singing.

Starting Weapon: Small knife with a black sheathe.

Backstory: A singer from Japan was discovered by Ryan on one of his final days above the water while she was traveling the U.S. trying to find a safe place to live. She was told he had found somewhere special that her beauty and talent would make her a star. So she left the surface world though nothing was there for her it was all she knew, but the longer she stayed here the more confused she became. Though she was beautiful and spoke english her accents and foreign features alienated her from the other occupants of rapture. The fact that she had seen little to no food or drinkable water in the last 2 days while she was still working concerned her even more, but having been poor before this she was no beginner when it came to the hunger game.
 Name: Kikyo Aihara Age: 23 Persona: Childish, Naive, and Cowardly. Occupation: Night Club Si
Thatcher~

"It's not opening!" A businessman shouts in anger, kicking a wrench into the wall. "Just a little more." A boy groans, trying to pry open the sealed hatch with a crowbar. Aaron simply starred off into the blue, standing on the docking platform, smoking one of his signature cigarettes. "Ryan's in control of this entire facility, we're not getting out..."
*As she continued to work singing by day and cleaning the club by night she began to feel weak and fell to her knees.*
Boss: Back to work ching chong chang!
*She even faced racism here beneath the sea even though she was asked to travel miles below the surface.*
Kikyo:..yes sir.
*She'd say defeated as she scrubbed harder and stared through the window at the panicking civilians.*
Mr.Ryan..he will come soon..and take me away...like he promised...
*Though no matter how much they struck the door separating their block the passage refused to open. Eventually they gave up for the day and returned to their own homes. Kikyo managed to finish cleaning in time to earn her below average pay. Living in the U.S. for multiple years she knew that she was supposed to be payed much more, but being under the sea she had to accept what she could get.*
Thatcher~

The man then tosses his spent smoke into the water and heads over to the Night Club. "Don't suppose you've got any whiskey stored away somewhere?" Aaron asks the owner, leaning against the bar, his eye falling towards the oriental who was cleaning.
Boss:..Nah friend..no shipments and no food people flocked to booze and I ran out. Only got watered down beer now.
*As he stared he saw the young girl's beauty, but also her determination as she cleaned the floors with a stern face.*

Boss: Ching go get Mr.Thatcher some beer.

*She'd turn slowly to the owner and slowly looked down*
Kikyo: Yes sir..
*She'd then pick up the towel and walked in her heels to obtain a beer for their guest.*

Boss: So Mr.Thatcher it's true you were in the FBI right?
Thatcher~

"Mhmm..." The man murmurs, looking at his watch. "But it doesn't matter who I'm with no does it?" He grins, turning over to speak with the boss of the club.
Boss: Well it's just that.
*He'd lean in for the next part making sure no one could hear*
I heard an FBI agent was sent here to cover something up...Is that true?
*He'd grin next to the man's face from the possibility of learning something secret about this under water prison.*
Thatcher~

"And what might need to be covered up?" The Agent asks, his grin turning into a smirk as he lit a smoke and puffed on it.
*He then laughed and stood up as Kikyo walked back in the room. As she walked by he slapped her on her bottom and made a sarcastic remark.*

Boss: Took you long enough Ching!

Kikyo: Ka anata ga watashi ni fureru aete shinai! And it's Kikyo!
*She then tossed the beer on the floor shattering the glass and walking out of the clu as the boss screamed at her to get lost.*

Boss: Jeez. Hard to find good help now a days.
Thatcher~

"... Suppose so, seems like a waste." He murmurs the last portion then nods towards the Owner. "I'll see you around." The man concludes and starts after the young woman. "... My apologies for your boss's actions, but it just isn't something you can help."
Kikyo:..Why? I work hard! I am beautiful! I am elegant and respectful!
*She'd begin to tear up while facing the man.*
I Don't understand...why they treat me this way?
I was asked to come here by Mr.Ryan himself...
*She'd pause her hand in the air by her waist as if letting them hang would make her feel even lower. She'd then clench her fist and continued to walk down the dark street.*
Thatcher~

"Eh, miss... Ryan's... Ryan is a snake. You best remember that." The man says, watching as she heads off down the alleyway. Aaron then sighs, setting his smoke back in his mouth. "He sure made me a fool..." The man then walks over to the railing and leans over it, starring once more at the many fish swimming by.
*She'd stop after hearing the mans sincere words. She then slowly walked towards him.*
Kikyo:...He.. made a fool out of you?
*She'd walk to the railing while wiping the tears away from her eyes as she stared at the charismatic man smoking near the the barrier that houses the people.*
Thatcher~

"Well I thought it was worth it to come here, only now I can't get back." He shakes his head, pulling out a pack of smokes from his trenchcoat. "Smoke?"
Kikyo:...sure.
*She'd light up the cigarette and smoked while sighing and staring at thee fish hover above her.*
I used to be something...I used to have fans and my name was known...there were gifts and marriage proposals as far as they eye could see. Then I came to america...and look at me now? A waitress in a tacky night club.
*The anger in her voice could be heard as she finished speaking and took another puff and released smoke.*
Thatcher~

"Not such a free land anymore, huh?" He nods, listening to the woman. "... The names Aaron, Aaron Thatcher."
Kikyo: Kikyo...Kikyo Aihara.
*She'd smile at him while trying not to blow smoke in his direction. As they spoke they began to hear clunky movements with a soft yet strangely demonic voice.*

???: No angels yet Mr.Bubbles..

Kikyo:..*She was now whispering as she blew smoke towards the dome.*
What is that?

Thatcher~

"Nice to..." He pauses, listening to the voice of a young girl, and the heavy thudding of something behind the hatchway. "... I have no idea, but maybe should just step back a few paces." Aaron tells the woman, motioning for her to follow slowly. His hand began to slowly reach into his trenchcoat, feeling the handgun inside.
*As they waited within seconds they saw a small girl and a large creature walking side by side going down the street leaving wet footprints behind them.*

Kikyo:...what..what is that thing?
*She'd continue to whisper out of fear for the large monster following the child.*

???: Jeez Mr.Bubbles..There's no angels here anywhere?
 *As they waited within saat they saw a small girl and a large creature walking side sejak side going
Thatcher~

"Oh fuck!" Someone screams, firing a pistol into the thick armor of the giant metal creature. "... Run." Aaron says, drawing his handgun, aiming it towards the mechanical beast. He then curses at the site of the child near it. "Shoot it!" A man calls out to the Agent, just before it stepped on the man's leg. "Kikyo, c'mon, that's the way out!" He points towards the walkway the fiend had used to get here, it's floor now flowing with a steady stream of ocean water.
*As the duo ran down the the now barely visible path they stumbled into a large entrance and on the other end of the room was a pod similar to the one that brought the group of starry eyed citizens on their trip down. On the other end was the entrance to the main city which was still foreign to the segregated populace.*

Kikyo:..Which..which way do we go Mr.Thatcher?

*As they thought of which path to go through the heard a loud drill coming from the blocked off area and the a blood curdling shriek from the man that fired the gun. All the while the little girl's singinng echoed throughout the tunnel. *

???: Mr. Bubbles, Mr. Bubbles, are you there? Are you there? Come and give me lollies, come and bring me toffees. Teddy bears... teddy bears. (to the tune of "Frere Jacques" )
 *As the duo ran down the the now barely visible path they stumbled into a large entrance and on the o
Thatcher~

"Most of the pods are a one-way trip, we'll go through the entrance." Aaron concludes, although honestly had no idea which was the better option. He had to show to the woman he was at least responsible enough to make quick decisions. "Shit, I left the rest of my ammo in my briefcase... I've only got three mags on me." The Agent mutters, feeling both ammo pouches inside his shoulder holster.
Kikyo:..I..I only have this knife.
*She'd take the knife out of the sheathe on her guarder.*
Do...do you think we'll need to use these?..Do you think there are more of those things?

*She'd say almost on the verge of tears while they walked closer to the large metallic door. Once they walked inside they saw a small radio left on the slightly damp steel tunnel floor.*
Kikyo:..Should we take it?..though it's probably broken from all of the water.

*As she knelt down to obtain it the door on the other end of the tunnel opened. Revealing a staircase. Once they moved closer they saw a small waiting area with a sign saying "Welcome To Rapture".*
 Kikyo:..I..I only have this knife. *She'd take the pisau out of the sheathe on her guarder.* Do...d
Thatcher~

"Hopefully it won't come to that." He tells her as she inspected her knife.

She then knelt down and retrieved the radio, the door in front of them opening as she stood up. "Stay close, first sign of trouble you hunker down and let me take care of it, got it?"
Kikyo:...got it.
*She'd hold onto the back of the man's trench coat trying her best not to get her feet wet and water in her heels. As they moved into the room the radio started to buzz as if trying to get a signal.*
It's...working?
*She'd hold it up to her ear trying to hear what could be coming through.*
Thatcher~

"Whoa, hold up..." The Agent instructs as they come up on a body laying against the interior glass wall. He then kneels and switches his pistol into his left hand, checking the body's vitals with the other. "He's dead... The hell happened here, this is a blunt impact." Aaron says, touching the large gash in the head of the body.
*As he said this he heard multiple feet running through the Tunnel to the left of them.*
???: I know that bastard had more on him!
???: We already checked you idiot!
???: Maybe he was right I mean we booked it when that Hunk Of Junk showed up.

Kikyo:...Thatcher..wha..what do we do?
*As they stood terrified of what was approaching they saw only the entrance the stairway and a strange vending machine like object .*
 *As he berkata this he heard multiple feet running through the Tunnel to the left of them.* ???: I know
Thatcher~

"We keep moving. Listen to me, we are gonna get out of this place, and your gonna go back to to your home and be star again." Aaron says, looking her straight in the eyes. He then turns and walks slowly over to the vending machine. "I've never seen anything like this before..." The Agent murmurs, feeling the side of the tin machine.
*As he fiddled with it he saw that it needed a form of currency named "Adam" which he had never heard of. The more he searched the closer the voices and foot steps got. The more the spoke the more desperate to find what they were looking for they sounded.*

Kikyo:..I..I believe you.
*She'd say as he continued to feel up the machine.*
Thatcher~

He then stood up and aimed his pistol towards the doorway the noise was coming from. "Kikyo, get behind this." Aaron tells her, quickly moving to turn the vending machine so she could slip into the corner, hidden from view.
*As she hid 3 individuals with deformed faces and bodies so grotesque Thatcher nearly vomited entered the room. They began to run up the stairs when they noticed thatcher standing there with his gun.*

Male: You got any adam boy!
Female:..Come..ooon
*She'd step closer.*
sharing is caring?

Other Male: Maybe we should just take it from you if you're going to hide it!
*As he searched the 3 he saw the male with the deformed face had a wrench in his hand while the woman had a pistol. The other male was carrying a heavy lead pipe.*
 *As she hid 3 individuals with deformed faces and bodies so grotesque Thatcher nearly vomited entered
Thatcher~

"Take one step closer, and it'll be your last." The man says with a terrifyingly calm tone. His thumb then clicked the hammer down on his pistol, indicating it would go off with a simple pull of the trigger.
Female: Calm down there friend...we just want to know if you have any Adam...
Male: Yeah...if not we'll leave..
*They said this calmly looking Thatcher in the eye while the female began to move her hand near her belt slowly.*
Other Male:...Drop your weapon we mean you no harm honest.
*His thick Russian accent was slightly difficult to understand as he raised his hand upward toward Thatcher. As Thatcher inspected the hand he saw that it was empty.*
Thatcher~

"I don't have anything you want, so leave now. In fact; I'm gonna give to the count of three to get the hell out of here." Aaron growls, gripping his pistol tightly with both hands. "One... Two..."
Female: 3!
*She ten gripped her gun and shot Thatcher in the shoulder as the Russian man shot electricity out of his palm and began electrocuting Thatcher as the male hit him over the head knocking him out. When he awoke he had a searing headache and Kikyo was kneeling over him weeping.*
Kikyo: Thatcher please...you...you have to wake up..don't leave me alone here..
*The more he regained control of his body he noticed his jacket felt light.*
Thatcher~

"... That bastard." He groans, feeling his shoulder holster for his ammo. "The fuckers stole my gun..." Aaron mutters, feeling his head.
Kikyo: Thatcher!
*She'd help him to his feet. Then hugged the man.*
I thought you were dead.
*She'd say while wiping tears from her eyes.*
They attacked you and I saw sparks...then they searched your body and took off when they didn't find something called... "Adam"
*The radio then began to buzz once again.*
Thatcher~

"Call me Aaron." He mutters, feeling his jacket for a smoke. "Damnit, finish the job next time." The Agent says, then moves her off him. "Here, take it." He says, taking off his coat, and setting it around her shoulders.
Kikyo: But Aaron...won't you get cold?
*She said as she held it around her shivering body. Seeing as how the climate she's used to is much warmer than america not to mention they were under water.*
Where will we even go from here? There's only 1 path and those lunatics went there.
*The radio continued to blast static until finally a voice came through.*
???: Hello? Hello? You still alive down there?
Thatcher~

He then nods towards the radio. "Who's this?" The Agent asks, before taking his soaked hat off the floor.
*It cleared up erasing all static and the voice of a worried man came on*
???: Hello. Glad you survived those freaks.
The names Atlas and I need your help.

Kikyo: Our help? We're completely lost. How can we help you?

Atlas: Easy. By helping me save my wife and son from Rapture...,but you won't be able to do it like that...you're gonna need some Adam.

Kikyo:...That stuff those weirdos were searching for?

Atlas: Exactly.
Thatcher~

"No... Fuck you Altlas!" He shouts in anger, slamming the radio into the ground. (LOL Just Kiddin)

"I need a weapon." He says, then drops his hat. Aaron then walked over to the Vending machine, picking up some empty bottle.
Atlas: Heh don't worry. When you get that Adam you won't need any weapon any longer.

Kikyo:...what does it do?

Atlas: You can trade it for plasmids chemicals that give you all sorts of super human powers. Like that man that used electricity to stun your friend here.
Thatcher~

"I'd still trust my .45 over super powers any day." Aaron says, inspecting the bottle. "What is this... Incinerate?"
Atlas: That my friend was the power to wield fire. Roast anyone in 3 seconds flat, but sadly it's empty. If you were to find some ADAM you'd be able to obtain some.

Kikyo:..would..would it also make us crazy and ugly like them?

Atlas: No...well..if continuously used then yes.
Thatcher~

"Right... C'mon Kikyo, let's get moving." The Agent says, disregarding everything Atlas had said. Something bothered Aaron about that man in the radio, just the tone of his voice made him full of unease.
*Kikyo looked at Thatcher then the radio. She'd place it down and followed the man into the next tunnel while the yells on the radio continued to say how they'd die without him.*

Kikyo: Are you sure that was a good Idea?
I mean..what i-

*As she spoke they walked in on a crazed lunatic chasing a girl with glowing yellow eyes.*

???: Come on just a sip?

Girl: AAAH! No! STOOP!
*She was holding a syringe with glowing red fluid inside and continued to kick and scream as he tried to capture her.*
 *Kikyo looked at Thatcher then the radio. She'd place it down and followed the man into the seterusnya tunn
Thatcher~

"Your Knife, quick." He insists, turning towards Kikyo.
*She'd hesitantly hand her knife to the man as the little girl fought with all of her might to keep whatever was in the syringe. The man pushed her down and held the syringe in front of his face and began to widen his deformed smile.*