Bleach Anime Ghost's Bleach

TheAdventGhost posted on Dec 20, 2013 at 08:24PM
Name:
Personality:
Appearance
Visored, Shinigami, or Arrancar:
Living Place: (Soul Society or World of the Living aka Earth)
Bio:

Zanpakutou
Shikai name:
Bankai name:
Release command:

Bleach Anime 556 balas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 551-556 of 556

hampir setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sentai disappeared and went looking for all the sources of hollows.

*Meanwhile*

Goujo was fending off against the hollows, and the Arrancar, Nail.
Nail laughed. His resurrection form was complete. A full hollow mask covered his face and large skeleton like wings sprouted from his spine. "What's wrong? You seem to having some trouble."
Goujo clenched his teeth. [I hate to do this.....but.....] He pointed his blade at Nail as the hollows began to close in. "BAN--KAI!!"
hampir setahun yang lalu TheAdventGhost said…
Kisuke: Scream, Benihime, *his cane turned into a sword*
Sekai: Gah, what the....
Kisuke: Alright, let's get to it.
Sentai dashed through the sky, destroying numerous amounts of hollows at a time as they came at him. He was slightly shocked by the sudden burst of spiritual pressure of a unrecognized Bankai.

*Meanwhile*

Reishi from Goujo's bankai clouded him from sight.
Nail took a couple of steps back. "What? What's this?"
Goujo's voice spoke. "You see.....i didnt spend my time sitting around and doing nothing after i lost the first time. You're going to regret ever coming back here......" the reishi swirled around and disappeared into the air, leaving Goujo in a captain's cloak and his new bankai. "This is my bankai.......Kōtei No Saru No Oko~Tsu Burēdo......." *The Emperor Ape's Angry Blades* "Prepare to meet your demise Arrancar....."

((Just add the ape fur on his arms.))
 Sentai dashed through the sky, destroying numerous amounts of hollows at a time as they came at him.
Kisuke: *firing shockwaves from his sword*
Sekai: Ah geez, *he'd dodge* Damn it....
Kisuke: Anything yet?
Sekai: No, not yet,
Sentai stopped instantly at the scene of the battle. "So......." the air was filled with dense tension.
Nail remained calm. "Your Bankai.....Very well then. I am surprised that such a pest like you would beable to push me to this extent. It's rare for an arrancar to have 2 resurrections.......but it's plain out legendary for one to have three....." He started transforming again. And when it was done--
Goujo didnt seemed phased by that. "Well.....is that all?"
"What?" Nail was slightly shocked. He expected more of a sign of shock from this soul reaper.
"This battle was already set from the beginning that you'd lose....You cant be me with the power you have. And with that said.......i'll strike you down in an instant." Goujo spoke with nothing but seriousness.
"You shall regret your foolishness! Your arrogance shall bring death upon you!" He charged at Goujo while firing ceros.
Kisuke: *appeared behind Sekai and went for a slash*
Sekai: *he hurried and block and was sent flying, then in his mind he saw a blurred figure* Was that....
Kisuke: You're starting to see it.
Sekai: Alright, keep coming at me!