Bleach Anime Ghost's Bleach

TheAdventGhost posted on Dec 20, 2013 at 08:24PM
Name:
Personality:
Appearance
Visored, Shinigami, or Arrancar:
Living Place: (Soul Society or World of the Living aka Earth)
Bio:

Zanpakutou
Shikai name:
Bankai name:
Release command:

Bleach Anime 556 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 556

hampir setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
Nail sighed and dodged them. But one of them made contact and he blocked it with his arm. "Hm.....you might be interesting. I'll play with you for a while then."

Sentei stood on the thin air. His eyes were now a sharp, concentrated cautious. "Well, it seems like i have a problem on my hands now."
Rex had activated his Ressurection. But it was odd. Instead of growing bigger, he shrunk and became thinner. His mask grew longer as well. He could also speak more clearly. "Now, the real fight begans. I hope you're ready Captain."
Sentei held his zanpakuto out in front of him. "Mask Your Fate, Burū Joō" (Blue Queen) His zanpakuto became slightly wider and slicker.

"Sorry....but for me, that's not an option." Spanial flipped and pushed his blade into the ground as he came around with a round house kick.

((Rex's Ressurection))
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Nail sighed and dodged them. But one of them made contact and he blocked it with his arm. "Hm.....you
hampir setahun yang lalu TheAdventGhost said…
Hikari: Then let's go! I'm not backing down!!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
"I wont be needing to swing my sword to kill you child." Nail said. "So come at me, and dont let your guard down for not even a moment. Because if, and when you do, you will no longer breath."

"Grande Diablo Cero!" A blackish red huge cero shot into the air. One that had been dodged barely by Sentei.
Sentei glanced over at his torn cloak sleeve and injured arm, then at Rex. "A fair move for a final attempt."
Rex held himself up on one knee.
"This battle has gone on long enough. Now witness your death. Bloom--" his release was cut short by the gargantua opening and yellow beams of light shooting from them and surrounding the Arrancars.

"What the...." Goujo dashed back as the yellow light surrounded his foe.
Knotoro growled but then sighed. "It looks like our fun is over, but, we WILL meet again Soul Reaper....."

Nail and Kuri stood in the sky. "Well, it seems we didnt have much time to play then." Nail sighed. "But we'll have our chance. And i hope you'll be stronger next time." with that, the arrancars disappeared.
Hikari: *sheathed her blade*
Yukari: *seriously hurt on the ground*
Hikari: Yukari...
Goujo was bleeding from his forehead and his uniform was tore to where half of his upper body could be seen. He fell to the ground.
Sentei looked up into the sky where the arrancars had disappeared. This was unexpected, but also a chance. He looked over to the others. "Hikari, take them inside....."
"C-captain.....no need....i-im fine." Goujo pushed himself off the ground.
Hikari: *she grabbed Yukari, then got Goujo* Captain... What are you thinking?
Sentei didnt answer her question, but spoke. "Follow me inside, i have a treatment that should help them recover from their injuries."
Hikari: *she did as he said and took them inside*
Sentei went to the back of the shop and opened a door. Behind it was a scientific based room full of giant containers. "Put them in those." he said as he pointed to them. He went over to his working space and typed a couple of things.
Hikari: *following further orders, she put the 2 inside the containers* Yukari....
The containers closed automatically and filled itself with something that looked very similar to water, but the oddest thing about it was the reishi that began to come from them.
Hikari: Captain... What is this anyway?
Sentei smiled. "Ah! Glad you asked Hikari." he went to her side and stared at the containers. "These containers are something i've been working on the past a hundreds of years of being.......dismissed from the soul society. Inside them is H20 and spiritual pressure that i experimented with from Hueco Mundo and the Seireitei."
Hikari: Spiritual Pressure... *she walked closer to Yukari's* ....
"They should be back on their feet in an hour or two. But the thing is....." He still stared at the containers. "This treatment only works once."
Hikari: ... I see...
"I havent found anyway of perfecting it, but i havent given up on searching for one either." Sentei said with a sigh.
Hikari: That's good dedication you have there Captain.
"What can i say? When something needs to be done i do it. Especially when i put my mind to it. So, would you mind joining me for lunch?"
Hikari: Alright, I'll join you,
"Excellent. We have some things to discuss...." Sentei added at the end. "I'll have Boriecho cook something up for us." He walked out of the room.
Hikari: *Before she left, she looked at Yukari's container one more time, then she left and followed*
Sentei walked outside and stared at the sky. His cane tapped against the ground. "Hmmm....."
Hikari: Everything alright Captain?
Without warning, the Captain drew his blade from his cane and pointed at Hikari. "You need to become stronger Hikari. Your Hollowfication needs to be sharpened...."
Hikari: Alright Captain. *she drew her sword* I want to become stronger. I want to prevent that from ever happening to Yukari again.
"Then you have to pay closer attention to your opponents." Sentei says. A cut appears on Hikari's arm. "You have to be faster."
Hikari: [Faster, I've got to move faster, just wait for the next move, then make your move if possible... Come on Hikari]
Sentei drew an invisible circle in the air like he had did in his battle with the arrancar, then made a diagnal slash and a quick moving shockwave flew toward Hikari. But that wasnt all. He appeared behind her. "You're not concentrating hard enough.....you're still to slow." he made another slashing movement and another shockwave knocked her into the first one, causing a large and bright light to shine.
Hikari: [Why are you still so slow.... Damn it Hikari pull yourself together....] .....
Sentei sighed finally. "Sorry Hikari.......i just realized that i was moving to fast. Im still in the mind set i was in when fighting the arrancars." He took a small breath.
Hikari: No.... I have to learn to get faster....
"If i push you any harder you would die in the next 3 moves i make. So, i want to give you a faster way to become stronger and faster. Remember, speed isnt strength. Now, try to knock off my hat." The whole idea of that sounded childish, but the seriousness in his voice showed more than before.
Hikari: Alright, if that's how it is, *she would charge forward*
Sentei's zanpakuto returned to it's original state as he sheathed it into his cane. Though he did just that, he wasnt leaving, that wasnt even on the map of his mind. He held his cane forward with one hand like he would hold his actual zanpakuto.
Hikari: [Wait a second] ... Why does this feel...... I remember something like this. Ah whatever, *she still charged forward*
Sentei twisted his cane and in an instant, it was in the middle of Hikari's forehead, stopping her from going on. "Hikari, does something feel missing?" he asked. It wasnt said as a question. In a way, it was a statement. "Behind you." He turned her around and there, stood her hollow.
Hollow Hikari: Well, long time no see,
Hikari: ...
Sentei turned and flash stepped. The whole shop wavered and disappeared as they appeared to be in a place that was based on Hueco Mundo. Sentei was on top of a near by rock a small distance away.
Hollow Hikari: What's wrong?! You're practically shaking, only shows how weak you really are,
Hikari: No! *she'd charge straightforward*
Hollow Hikari: *Clashing with Hikari* Come on, you don't expect to beat me or save Yukari with that kind of performance.
"Come on Hikari...." Sentei said to himself. "Think......you've beat your hollow before.....just think....."
Hikari: ..... *she backed away*
Hollow Hikari: Scared now?
Hikari: [Think.... Faster.....] Enough of this, Bankai!!!!! *she released the Bankai state of her Zanpakutou*
[NO!] Sentei stood and watched. Observed. She was making the wrong moves. "Come on Hikari........"
Hollow Hikari: You think that'll stop me, *Fired off a giant shockwave*
Hikari: [Move Hikari Move!!!!] *she'd flash step into the air*
Sentei's attention turned to the hollow. [Hmm.....that's strange.......it hasnt used Hikari's bankai yet.....]
Hollow Hikari: Tell me something, do you really think that you adapted the Bankai and I didn't?
Hikari: What?!
Hollow Hikari: Bankai!!!! *releasing the bankai state of the Zanpakutou, then a smirk came to her face*
Hikari: I'm not backing down from you anymore!!! *she began to flash step fastly*
Hollow Hikari: Afterimages? Where is the real?!
Like a predator and a prey. The hollow's just toying with her. Sentei could see Hikari's movements easily, and was sure that her hollow could as well.
Hollow Hikari: Hm, I'm impressed, but you're just not fast enough, *she'd go for a slash at the real one*
Hikari: *blocked* [Impossible!!!]
A powerful force of spiritual pressure blew the hollow back as a hand placed itself on Hikari's shoulder and Goujo stood in front of her. His face was as serious as his voice. He spoke to Hikari's hollow. "What the hell do you think you're doin......"
Hollow Hikari: Tch, how dare you interfere... Get out of my way!