Bleach Anime Ghost's Bleach

TheAdventGhost posted on Dec 20, 2013 at 08:24PM
Name:
Personality:
Appearance
Visored, Shinigami, or Arrancar:
Living Place: (Soul Society or World of the Living aka Earth)
Bio:

Zanpakutou
Shikai name:
Bankai name:
Release command:

Bleach Anime 556 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 556

hampir setahun yang lalu TheAdventGhost said…
Hikari: Is that..... A Vasto Lorde class hollow?
hampir setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
"I dont care...." Goujo put on his hollow mask. "What it is....but it's goin down....." he charged at the new Vasto Lorde hollow.
The Vasto Lorde did something similar to a flash step, but it was quicker, and appeared behind him. It grabbed him by the back of his shikasho and slung him into the ground below, causing a huge crash.
Goujo flew from the smoke. His mask had cracked slightly already.
Hikari: Enough, *she'd hollowfy and then send shockwaves at the Vasto Lorde*
Name:Shira Yaoichi
Personality:Commanding
Appearance: (Pic) *Her and her hollow)
Visored, Shinigami, or Arrancar: Visard
Living Place: (Soul Society or World of the Living aka Earth): Unknown
Bio: Shira spent most of her time in the Soul Society, until the day that Aizen showed up and destroyed everything. Since then, she's been in Hueco Mundo and Los Noches undercover. But she has also found a strange place below Hueco Mundo called Mundo Qaezas, where powerful Vasto Lordes roam. She had now saw anything like it in her entire life, but now.....everythings different.

Zanpakutou: Heiwana sora (Peaceful Skies)
Shikai Release: Fill Eyes with Sorrow, Heiwana Sora
Bankai name:Kanashii Sora to Odayakana Umi ((Sorrowful Skies and Peaceful Seas))
 Name:Shira Yaoichi Age:unknown Gender:Female Personality:Commanding Appearance: (Pic) *Her and he
The Vasto Lorde brushed the shockwaves to the side and appeared in front of Hikari. It grabbed her by the face and slung her towards the ground.
Goujo appeared directly in front of the Vasto Lorde. "Eat this!" A cero shot from his hand.
Hikari: ..... *she'd stand, then fire a Cero at the Vasto Lorde*
Both of the Cero's hit the Vasto Lorde directly. When the smoke cleared away, it still stood there. But then, something out of the ordinary happened. "Atleast you put up a fight......"
"Y-you can talk....." Goujo never let his guard down though he was shocked.
"Of course i can you idiot...." The hollow skin shattered and the guy from before returned.
Hikari: Who... No.... What are you?
The guy looked down at Hikari. "Im Tatsu Fonmora. Im a visard, just like the both of you."
"That's......that's impossible....." Goujo stared at Tatsu.
Tatsu added. "Im on your side."
Goujo's mask shattered and blew away. "On our side? What do you mean "On our side"?"
"We have a common enemy dont we?" He sighed. "But i forgot, both of you are completely stupid to facts that you dont know." Suddenly, a sandal hit the side of his face and a voice was heard.
"YOU IDIOT!! You werent suppose to attack them!" Shira appeared beside him.
"Uh ow! That freakin hurt!" Tatsu growled.
"Uhhh......" Goujo began.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Hikari: Are you just as confused as I am?
Shira's attention turned to Hikari and Goujo. "You two." her voice was serious. "You two are coming with us. We have a common any, as Fonmora stated earlier. And to get to the point, we need your help."
"Our help? Common Enemy? Explain." Goujo says.
Shira sighed. "As you know, in the world of hollows there are 2 layers. Hueco Mundo and Los Nochas. But there's also a third....."
Goujo looked dumbfounded. "A.....a third?"
"Yes." Shira continued. "A place called Mundo Qaezas, where Visards like us live. Unlike Hueco Mundo, we are atleast civilized. Well, unlike you vizards, we are a more elite version. We've devoured an arrancar. That's how we came along. We started off as normal hollows of course."
"Devoured an arrancar!?" Goujo said.
"Yeah, that's what she said." Tatsu retorted. He looked down at Hikari. "Hey prissy, you followin along?" That won him a smack across the head from Shira.
"But why are you here.....what's your purpose for getting us?" Goujo asked.
Hikari: *She'd be slightly angered* [Prissy huh?]
"The Arrancar and the Espada are trying to take over Mundo Qaezas. We've already lost many soldiers to them, and some were traders." Shira said. "You two are the only visards of the world of the living, and the only ones we could find. We want you to help us defend Mundo Qaezas."
"And if we decide not to?" Goujo poked.
"What are you? Mental? If the hollows of Los Nochas get to Mundo Qaezas and make it theirs, they'd make the Vasto Visards their "slaves." then come straight here and raise hell."
Goujo's eyes widened. "What.......i cant let that happen......"
Hikari: I'm not letting that happen,
"Exactly my point, that's why you're coming with us whether you like it or not." Shira confirmed.
Goujo looked at the ground. His fists were clenched tight. "Fine......"
Tatsu seemed to be in shock. "Wait, WHAT!? No fight!? No resistance!?"
Even Shira seemed a little taken back. She blinked a couple of times. "Well....uh....ok..."
Hikari: Let's go, you wanted to take us somewhere right?
Shira nodded. She turned and something extraordinary happened. Instead of an gargantua appearing, a Senkaimon opened up in the sky.
"What the...." Goujo started.
"Well, are you coming or what?" Shira said as she looked back at Goujo, and winked slightly.
Hikari: *She'd walk forward*
Goujo stared up at the Senkaimon. He'd saw it numerous times before. And it was for soul reapers, not.....whatever they were. "Why are we going to the Soul Society?"
"We're not. Dumbass...." Tatsu retorted.
"Dumbass HUH!!?" Goujo growled. His spiritual pressure rised slightly.
"Let it go you two...." Shira sighed, but none the less, smiled. "We're not. We're going to Mundo Quezas."
"Through the Senkaimon!?"
She nodded. "Exactly. It's not just for the use of soul reapers ya know."
Hikari: Seems like things are starting to get interesting more and more.
"See, miss Prissy is catchin on. Or atleast i hope she is..." Tatsu smirked and put his hands in his pockets as he stepped in the Senkaimon.
Goujo followed. "You comin Hikari?"
Hikari: *felt her buttons getting pushed* ... Of course...
As Hikari entered the Senkaimon with them, it closed slowly behind them. Goujo looked around at the nothingness that surrounded them. "Hell......" this was actually his first time going through it.
Shira turned around and put her hand out in front of her. The thin air began to slide apart and a bright light came out of it as it began to open. "Lets go." she stepped inside the light.
Tatsu followed her. But before he did, he looked at Hikari. "See you on the other side prissy."
Goujo hesitated for a moment, unsure about the entire situation.
Hikari: That's it!!! *she'd run forward*
Goujo followed behind her quickly as they went through the blinding light, and into........Mundo Qaezas.

((Mundo Qaezas))
 Goujo followed behind her quickly as they went through the blinding light, and into........Mundo Qaez
Hikari: *looking around* So... This is Mundo Qaezas
An Espada flew passed them and crashed into one of the towering boulder/rocks.
"An Espada!? Here?" Shira went into commander mode.
Tatsu was about to react, but then stopped. "Wait....."
"I GOT THIS HANDLED!!" A voice called, followed by a wicked laugh. "He's mine!" Someone crashed into the ground, causing sand to go flying in the air. This person was Azera. His hollowfied eyes were like no others. One Black and yellow, and one black and red. He had huge gauntlets on. "C'mon! This is just my bankai!!" Another wicked, evil laugh was heard from him.
"Look Out!?" Tatsu grabbed Hikari and dashed to safety as a barrage of Ceros that was ment for Azera went flying towards them.
Goujo's hollow mask was on as he deflected some of them but was blasted to the side.
Shira was already to safety, right beside Hikari and Tatsu.
Azera wasnt affected by any of them. He deflected the ones that flew in his direction, still laughing.

((Azera))
 An Espada flew passed them and crashed into one of the towering boulder/rocks. "An Espada!? Here?"
Hikari: Thanks,
"No problem....." Tatsu said. He seemed more serious than a couple of seconds ago. "You ok Hikari?"
Azera continued to laugh. He held his gauntlets towards the sky as a cero formed.
The Espada tried to flee, but by then, it was already to late. The cero shot off quicker than expected and caused a huge explosion.
Goujo pulled himself up afterwards. His hollow mask was shattered and only a small piece remained.
Azera laughed even more. "Weakling!!" his attention turned to Goujo almost instantly. "Eh!?" he stared at Goujo for a long while. He was studying the hollowfication in his eyes until Shira finally spoke up.
"Azera! What's going on here!?"
Hikari: Yeah, I'm alright...
"Good....." Tatsu sighed. He smirked. "No need for you to get injured on your first day here prissy."
Azera looked up at Shira. His gauntlets disappeared as his zanpakutos appeared in his hand, steam coming from them. His hollowfied eyes returned to a low hazel color. "One of them snuck inside. I stopped him. That's all there is to it."
Goujo was shaken slightly. That one moment. [The spiritual pressure that guy carries around......]
Azera continued. "So i see you've brought visitors. I didnt even get to clean up the place." he said with sarcasm.
Hikari: Of course.... You're pushing my buttons again Tatsu.
Tatsu shrugged. "It's just me." he laughed. The smirk stayed. "Or is it you?" he looked down towards Azera. "Nice job there Azera!"
Shira fumed. "Nice job!? There was a Espada that snuck in here!"
Tatsu put his hands up in surrender. "But he beat him did he not? Just sayin."
Then everything was serious. Shira chewed on her thumb nail. "We've got to get these to prepared. Train them."
The rest of Goujo's mask crumbled as his eyes returned to normal.
Azera stared at him. Thinking quickly. [This one seems to be interesting.] His mind flashed back to what happened seconds ago. [He deflected those ceros with his spiritual pressure......and he doesnt have a zanpakuto.......]
Hikari: It wouldn't be me... At least I wouldn't think...
Goujo tensed slightly. His eyes met with Azera's. But something unique was happening. He saw understanding in Azera's eyes. He saw struggle, pain, need, motivation.
Azera turned away as he knew that he and Goujo came to an understanding. But little did Goujo know, Azera had something else planned.
Shira clapped her hands together. "Let's get to the others and discuss further matters." She started walking and Tatsu was right on her heels.
Azera and Goujo stood there. Something similar to tension began to form between the two.
Hikari: Goujo sir, come on... We have to go...
Goujo snapped out of whatever was happening. "Yeah.....sure....and stop with the whole "Sir" thing. We're the same freakin age for cryin out loud...." he followed them.
Azera did so as well, and caught up with Shira and Tatsu. They were discussing something about a council.
Hikari: Age isn't my concern as of late, you're superior to me...
Goujo sighed. "As of lately, you seem more like MY superior......."

((sorry for the wait dude))
Hikari: How so?
Goujo sighed again. "It should be obvious. I keep getting my but kicked. I cant hold my hollowfication for long either."
Hikari: I see...
"Not saying you havent been getting your tail kicked either though." he added. "I just need to get the hang of this......" he looked around. "And have you noticed how much our spiritual pressure has risen since we arrived here?"
Hikari: Not really,
Goujo bit his thumbnail as he thought. [She cant sense it......it's like we belong here or something....]
Hikari: Is everything alright?
"Huh? Oh......uh.....yeah." Goujo's attention went to Shira and the other two as they came to a stop.
Shira smiled. "We're here."
Goujo looked where they were looking, but only saw sand and more desert.
Hikari: I wouldn't be surprised if hollows came around...
"Look a little closer....." Shira said.
Azera was secretly studying Goujo. [You can see it cant you.......]
"Holy Crap!" Goujo's head tipped upwards as he stared at a giant castle like building. The thing was huge. It appeared out of nowhere......or had it been there the whole time!?
Tatsu grinned. "Nope, no hollows around here prissy. Only when it's lunch time." he added.
"Lets go. The council will be awaiting our arrival." Shira said as she started towards the large building.
Hikari: *this time she didn't let it get to her she kept walking*