Bones Spolier for s4

jess_welsh posted on May 16, 2008 at 02:18PM
Part of a script!!!!

Hodgins: And Angela - you know Angela, she and I used to - we were engaged to be married, and well, that went south, too.

does this mean they are broken up ahhhhhh!!!
and does it have anything to do with the husband!!!

Bones 11 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu twerk92 said…
that would suck
hampir setahun yang lalu sideairbag said…
What more can they do to us?!?!?!?!
Zach is gone, now Angela and Hodgins are splitsville.
I am in intense agony
hampir setahun yang lalu Cladra said…
No, no, no, no!
hampir setahun yang lalu Cladra said…
I can't take this all: Zach and now H&A
NO!
hampir setahun yang lalu xoxJoJoRulesxox said…
:( :(
Are They Trying To Depress Us Fans?? First Zach & Now Ange & Hodgins Spliting :(
hampir setahun yang lalu Serienjunkie91 said…
Where did you find this? Maybe it's not true. *me thinking hopeful*
hampir setahun yang lalu heeeresjoyce said…
I actually read this somewhere else. One of the other lines was Hodgins talking about Zack in jail - and I found it before the season finale. It makes me think that the spoilers are correct. :(
hampir setahun yang lalu lizzybee81 said…
There is a Angela / Hodings script for the season premier and more confirmation that they could be splitting up if you follow this link

link

this show is going to be seriously depressing, Ive been rewatching S3 since the finale and it just doesn't feel the same :o(
hampir setahun yang lalu jess_welsh said…
i reakon this is going to make the sow better as it is developing sooooo cwl and cant wait!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu TEMPEBREN said…
I think HArt going to throw us for a loop and break them up for awhile so B/B can work on their relationship and then have them get back together later on
hampir setahun yang lalu GCcutepoison said…
Yeah TEMPEBREN,,, I think so too.. I don't like the idea of H&A splitting up but I think Tempe and Booth will try to get H&A back together.. and because of that they (BB) get together.. and off course H&A are back together again..
okay that is VERY wishfull dreaming.. 0:) but hey we can always dream right? :)