Bratz Bratz and a crossover!

MidnightTokyo47 posted on Sep 09, 2012 at 07:49PM
I think Bratz characters and Monster High characters should do a crossover episode on TV because they look the same. I came up with the idea when Bratzillas came out. The Bratz could be foreign exchange students to Monster High and when they hear the name they can go in costumes! Jade can be Draculaura, Sasha is Clawdeen, Yasmin is Cleo, and Chloe can be Frankie! When they get there it's like mistaken identity.

I have a problem with the new Bratz because the Style star dolls remind me of stars today. With the costumes and different wigs, Chloe looks like Lady Gaga, Sasha looks like Nicki Minaj, and the others look like Katy Perry. I'm not bagging on them, but I just don't like them. I don't like the resemblance, but hey, opinions.

Bratz 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu TVjunkie7598 said…
I'm pretty sure Style stars dolls are directly modelled to like those people on purpose, like paying homage to them. Barbie makes dolls of famous people all the time, I don't see any reason why Bratz can't do the same thing. You don't have to like them but for someone who is a huge fan of Bratz and those people it must mean a lot to them to have a Bratz doll modelled after their favourite artist.