Brucas Brucas peminat Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the peminat-peminat of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 105701-105750 of 116057

hampir setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
idk about Buffy... maybe bones?

I'm kinda sick of the whole vamp thing sometimes i watch VD but i get bored of it fast

I know i found out one of the people who die in book 7 because of stupid SUPER motherfucking Quiz

I wanted to cry!
hampir setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
lmao. you have to be very careful with big books like hp, you gotta read them the DAY it comes out or it will be spoiled.
eyesexage ** <3 *0

I've heard so much stuff about those books but i forget it until after i read it and i'm like i think i heard that before...
bones is a good choice too, besides you get to perv on david boreanaz in both,but remember buffy was around long before any of the vamp stuff these days, and buffy is nowhere near a boring as VD, it is known for its humour and witty lines.
hampir setahun yang lalu swimchick said…
zzz
Def def.

Buffy's not the same as the rest of the vamp craze. Vamps are actually EVIL in Btvs. And they don't have magic powers that allow them to come out at during the day. It's a really funny show. She fights demons mostly, it's not all vamps.

I'm going to bed. But give Buffy a try someday. I was all skeptical and I'm not too into vamps, but finally I gave in to ppl who nagged me to watch and I finished all 7 seasons in like 4-5 weeks. No lie.

Goodnight!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Buffy seems soooo bad though so dated... i might watch skins they have that on there
hampir setahun yang lalu swimchick said…
zzz
I said at night but I meant during the day. I edited it though ;D
wow night P.Sawyer love ya<333
Okay i'll watch the 1st epi now cause i have nothing else
where'd everyone go?
night emma!

hann totally give it a go and whatever you do watch from the beginning, because it goes downhill lol. it is dated with special effects, but its a real cult show, and the script writing and characters are very well done.
really? i just started it! lol what year did it come out?
97, when i was a wee little nine year old. so its like going back and watching the first season of charmed, the technology has come so far so its a bit strange to go back and see the basic ways things were done bck then. but buffy is worth it, is wasn't such a hit for no reason and none of the shit that comes out these days will ever touch it.
lol hannah we can do a marathon while you watch first ep i can watch it too.
lmfao

9 i was 4! in 97! lol your the same age as my brother!

I'm gonna watch it but it's too loud now
well ur nearly the same age as my younger sister :P

i can't even begin to think of all the awesome shows you missed out of because you were too little.
Really how old is she?

lol What shows???
nick just had her eighteenth birthday last month, we're four years apart.

lol just shows, like other than buffy,there's roswell now there's a classic, dawsons creel which on reflection was kinda crap but there weren't many teen shows like that back then, ha you would have been too young for the first 90210, you prob don't even know what young americans is. there was this great show wastelands i use to love, only had like 1 or 2 seasons. but these are like teh shows that firts had the big stars today. before tehy were household names.
no idea what young americans is.

I used to watch the 1st 90210 with my sister

but i've always thought of Dawsons creek as the old OTH or something

i think somewhere down the line like 10years from now they'll be a new OTH it'll be weird
of course there will be, a new generation of teens will need a new teen show, and with each new show the sl's will get darker and more open.

lol young americans lasted like nine eps, it wasnt picked up, it was one of those shows menat to be a filler while otehr shows were on season break. its a spin off of dawsons creek, but very loosely like a character from one ep is a character in this. it had ian somerhalder in, he played hamilton, and kate bosworth was in it, so was oh shit totally forgot her name but she was shane in the l word yeha well she was in it.
lol here have a taste of it, i totallyw ent through my YA stage when i was in primary school, and then it randomly came back up many years later in year 12.
That's gonna suck!
being old.
Its weird just to think about

like our generation of music is shit compared to past generations
lol or its just more for us to enjoy, but i get what you mean, liek it blows my mind that there are teens out there who have never experienced buffy something that my gen grew up on, its frigging buffy and angel, one of the most epic couples ever, and theres giles and spike and willow, these are characters that well are huge and people have no idea who they are, they think friggin how i met your mother made alyson hannigan. its like those poor people who believe katherine heigl didnt exist before greys.

thats because everything is so poppy these days, and the industry cares more about looks than sounds as if people really care about that, if looks is all that mattered the giant epic bands wouldnt be as big as they are.
i NEVER thought of it that way! it's just like when we have kids(well not me) but parents our ages are gonna be like "oh that's such a classic song" and it'll be something stupid like Rihanna it's weird idk.

yeah i try and watch some older stuff but it's hard cause i don't hav a lot of time

and a bunch of the shows when they aired i was only 4 or 3 so it's hard for me to get into them but there are shows like Sesame Street and stuff that kids are now being replaced with like Dora! LIKE WTF SESAME STREET IS LIFE!its like how you grow up!
yeah but theyll know spanish where as we were just taught to count :P dude i am sick of the kid shit, my nieces have put me through enough. like seriously, hannah montana? go get me a bucket and a sailor moon dvd to put on.

lol it would be so funny calling things like rihanna a classic, i don't really think of music in that respect, teh truly good music is liek timeless and sometimes things come back big year or even generations later. but sometimes i think of books like that, like your "oh that's a classic song" moment, i imagine people looking back on this time and the classic stories are going to be things like harry potter and twilight, where's our william shakespeare or bronte girls. and it saddens me becaus etehre are so many great novels and writers out there who do some really original stuff but this unoriginal shit *cough*twilight*cough* is going to go down in history.
I guess that's right i know! i hate how there are soo many underrated things! i guess that's what makes them special that not that many people like them. But there's always that one thing that's getting so much credit and it's truly not even that great, it could be much better but it;s just a fail! and everyone goes WILD OVER IT! But so many things are overlooked it just pisses me off
eyesexage ** ,3 *0
fan girls are getting creepy, and they arent just girls, its a lot of older women. like how my friends 44 year old mother is obsessed with twilight, she wtacehd teh movie almost every day, reads teh books while listening to the soundtrack, instead of talking to her husband, and this is a woman who like rarely reads anything that isnt a biography. or all the girls who are in tehir late teens or tweenties going gaga over this justin beieber kid, he looks like twelve for gods sake!!! get a new pair of eyes and ears.
exactly! i don't ever wanna be so addicted to something that i'm going insane that justin bieber kid pisses me off soooo much! he doesn't sound good and as soon as he hits puberty his voice is going to change.

I don't get the obsessions either they make no sense! i understand if your younger but 44! that's crazy! and just watching everything over and over! the movies were terrible
well love is truly blind, deaf and clearly stupid! but i guess its unecpalinable why people love what they love and see greatness in things, like lp, its mind boggling why people would like them yet some actually do.
i just finished epi 1 of buffy!

lol it's weird

people in this world are sooo brainless i just don't understand the whole LP thing and people yet again fail to try and explain it, "their love is epic, blah blah he fixed her car so he fixed her heart"

Um my car just got fixed how is that epic someone please explain?
watch out hannah, the dude who fixed it may be your soulmate!!!!!

now tigger u gotta watch episode 2!!!
i mean if he tries to hit me with his car it's destined were meant to be together<3333

link

vote skate!

I started epi 2 already
dude is angel a vampire ?
of cours eit does, and hell if you like the same music you might as well start writing out the wedding invitations because you are gonna be married one day.

have you met angel? totally mind spaced and forgot if hes introduced ep one or two.
um that answers my question, lol yeah he is.
But before i write them i have to go cry in my room and say everyone leaves me then i have to cry and beg and cheat first with my so called best friends boyfriend . and then when everyone pity's me enough i'll get my man then i'll leave him cause i'm bored and once he falls in love again i come back and once i'm done destroying his life for the 3rd time i'll try again and then we'll have an ugly ass wedding in the wood!

then how come he can go out in the sunlight ?
angel can't go out into the sunlight, he doe s few times later on, in like a dream and then well... yeah rarely and only when its like not angel vampire in the present.

oh and don't forget the baby, which you'll give a horrid name.
He was just in the Cemetery with her...and it was day...

Oh i will name it my last name which has like no significance but don't worry my baby has super powers and the day after she's born she can already smile!
and dont forget super baby also doesn't have to have her head supported and can already sit up in a carseat. but soulmates have supr babies, just look at naley and jamie, the friggin could could like read and write and he was barely in school.

was it like dawn? because it has to be direct sunlight, so mayeb it was like dawn or something or is he in shadows or inside a crypt?
u know sawyer not a compeltely gay name, for aboy, but why call your daughter saywer, that is just mean and selfish. what was wrong with calling her anna, or elizabeth, or some combo. ella would have been pretty.
I KNOW it comes from his SUPER mom who conceived and gave birth to a baby in less than 4months!
ha more likely its JAKE'S!!!!!!!!! please oh gawd please.
oh right u were prob talkking about haley and jamie, he's not jakes, well i think he's not, maybe chris' that could explain teh four months. or luke's!!!!1 omg he is so luke's
I would die if it was luckes i would laugh sooooooooooo hard! that kid has like barely an relation to luke and looks just like him!
i personally think he looks like haley, lol, but at least his hair is darkening now. i loved how it kept being referred to that jamie looked like lucas and jokes were made about him being his dad. like that could be an interesting sl, naybe they got drunk and had a one night stand while they were trying to win brooke and nathan over.
hahahahah i think it would be great i've never been that big of naley fan so i wouldn't care much i think Nathan is too good for Haley and Jamie
but it would prob break his poor heart if he found out his kid wasnt his kid but imagine how pissed he'd be after all the shit he's had to go through with haley not trusting him.
i know! but then he could move on to Brooke! i can actually see Mark doing that he doesn't care if he pisses a whole fanbase off
lol too true, and at least we'll have no brulian. and brathan fans will be happy.