Some Petikan made sejak Sarah Michelle Gellar about the tunjuk and being Buffy Summers.
1. I wouldn't change Buffy for anything and I wouldn't change the course in which she has evolved but it is nice to be able to do something that is a little different.
2. It used to be only on TV that women could lead, that a tunjuk could be based on a woman.
3. To me, the scariest elements of horror films are the things that could really happen. And what is lebih scary than high school? ... What I like about the tunjuk is that it reminds anda it's O.K. to be different. What people think isn't necessarily true. If people walk away with half of that, we've done our job.
4. [On how she would like "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) and her work on it to be remembered] I hope positively. One thing about the tunjuk was it was never categorized. It was drama, comedy, action, horror, all of those things combined. And I just want people to remember it as a fabulous run, a fabulous seven years.
5. [On her character Buffy Summers] For eight years I had the pleasure of portraying a character that was the very definition of a powerful woman. In my opinion, one of the greatest examples in history of entertainment
6. [On the suggestion of a 'Buffy' film, 2004] 'My concern with a film is, how can we do it justice? We went out on top, and I like staying there. That doesn't mean I won't change my mind. I'm a woman. It's my prerogative to change my mind as often as I like!'
7. [On working with Seth Green (Oz)] 'If I had my way, I'd work with Seth on every project. I think the world of him...he's an amazingly gifted comedian and he's also a very giving comedian.'