Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 8 Comics

CallMeCrazyCA posted on Jul 07, 2011 at 10:44PM
... I'm not a comic book person, so I was wondering if anyone could explain how they work?

Buffy The Vampire Slayer 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu buffyl0v3r44 said…
smile
it's pretty easy to follow if your asking a question about where to get them that's much easier to explain, go to marvel.com scroll down to the bottom of the page under where it says extras and click find a comic shop type in your address or zip code and it will locate a comic store near you not all comic stores have the Buffy season 8 comics so it's better if you try amazon! I hope this was helpful!
hampir setahun yang lalu CallMeCrazyCA said…
hmmm
I mean more like... How do you know what order they're in?
hmm.. it's very easy! you just follow the pictures and then you sort of get used to it after a while! sorry I couldn't be more help it's sort of one of those things that's hard to explain!
hampir setahun yang lalu deathtokennedy said…
there are numbers on the comics so its really simple, trust me dude, u gotta get them, they are amazing.
there are 40 altogether btw.
smile
I agree ^ the also come in graphic novels which sort of makes it easier on the numbering thing if you go to amazon or websites like that just type in Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 and it will come up the graphic novels are pretty cheap on amazon that's where I got mine from and you better start reading season 8 soon because season 9 is starting in September and if you start season 9 when it comes out then you can only get them in singles (1 comic at a time not in a set like the graphic novels would be in a set) and you can find singles at comic store and probably darkhorse.com!
laugh
i even saw the graphic novels at barnes and noble which is really weird to me haha. i have all the singles which i got at amazon. oh and the numbers are in the upper right side of the singles. Catch up fast!!
hampir setahun yang lalu J-C said…
The best way to buy season 8 in TPB (Trade paperback) You can get them at Chapters/book stores, if they're not their you can ask them to order them for you.

And yes Season 8 is a blast! The art is fantastic.
wish jo chen drew the whole thing haha