Buffy The Vampire Slayer Prettiest Actress On The Show?

x-missmckena-x posted on Mar 04, 2008 at 08:11PM
ok i admitt i read the his cheeks are fat forum! but i thort there could be a specific forum to dicuss this!

hmmm well i think its difficult as they are all very good looking but i think ill have to say charisma carpenter, julie benz, robia la morte were up at the top im trying to think now of later on in the show i mean emma caulfield get better looking as the show goes on but i still dont think shes anything speical! smg was better face ang figure wise in the earlier seasons wwhen she still had a bit of skin to grab onto! the curvier they are the prettier it makes them in my opinion, i hate that skin and bones look!
please comment back!

Buffy The Vampire Slayer 12 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu nosemuffin said…
LOL, it's now an official forum.
Here's what I said in the "His Cheeks are Fat" forum:

I think that Anya is prettiest, then Glory, then Kendra.

I really do think they're all pretty though.
hampir setahun yang lalu i_luv_spike said…
i do think that buffy (smg) is pretty but i dont like her with short hair in season 6 i don't no why but i just don't. i think cordy and fred and darla are all pretty too but not to sure about dru i think she is pretty but i think she is better in real life.
hampir setahun yang lalu amazondebs said…
i don't like her with short hair either, she looks so much better with her 'goldilocks'
personally i think smg looks best in cruel intentions, i always prefere evil like when she's faith and the first
hampir setahun yang lalu NikaDawson said…
I have to agree, she looked great with the dark hair in Cruel Intention. I think she looks better with her natural hair color than the blonde.
I love the short hair on her, lol.
hampir setahun yang lalu Joker said…
They're all pretty hot to be fair aren't they! I've always had a soft-spot for Eliza Dushku and Charisma Carpenter looks really good in AS2 and AS5 (well she always looks good but those seasons stand-out for me). Prefer SMG earlier on but she's still pretty. Then there's Darla, Fred, Willow (although I always think Alyson looks nicer in real-life) and Gwen. Even Lilah and Jenny...too many!!

In summation, I can't actually choose.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
ahhh if your saying who's the hottest, i defo have to say amy acker as with the lab coat and heels and then leather bound illyria lol
hampir setahun yang lalu nataliejade said…
Cordy&Fred are Beautiful :)
Anya&&Darla are also very pretty.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
I forgot about Gwen, she's gorgeous.
hampir setahun yang lalu tisha said…
I think Alyson looks nicer in real life, but she did look hot as vamp Willow in all that leather.
hampir setahun yang lalu i_luv_spike said…
i think ally looks better with darker hair. and also i forgot about gwen too see is pretty.
no ally looks gorgeous as a redhead! especially in in season 5 either spikey or curly, or season seven where it's really red and long
and gwen is beautiful, i love her hair!