Buffy The Vampire Slayer what's your bahagian, atas 10... i mean 12

amazondebs posted on Jul 14, 2008 at 12:52PM
for those of you who have the dvd set and have read the booklet you get with it, you will note that i have picked 12 as joss himself could not narrow it down 10 so why should we lol

so basically what's your top 12 episodes

Buffy The Vampire Slayer 24 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu amazondebs said…
okay this is so hard

1. tabula rasa
2. fool for love
3. band candy
4. something blue
5. passion
6. intervention
7. lies my parents told me
8. the wish
9. hush
10. who are you
11. seeing red
12. once more with feeling

okay i know seeing red is a awful episode but it is the most shocking episode ever on tv and although it is a awful horrible depressing episode it is genius and it is some of the best acting in buffy
hampir setahun yang lalu nosemuffin said…
1. Once more, with feeling
2. Chosen
3. Restless
4. Intervention
5. The Gift
6. Lovers' Walk
7. Doppelgangland
8. Innocence
9. Who Are You?
10. Smashed
11. Becoming Part II
12. Crush

Other than my top 3.. it changes all the time.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
a equally good list, this has has so many amazing episodes i can't wait for the rewatchathon
hampir setahun yang lalu NikaDawson said…
Ok, well, like nosemuffin it changes all the time. So current top 12, from off the top of my head, lol.

1. Fool For Love
2. Beneath You
3. School Hard
4. The Gift
5. Something Blue
6. The Body
7. Crush
8. Lies My Parents Told Me
9. Lover's Walk
10. Smashed
11. Once More with Feeling
12. Intervention
lol not a sngle of your fave episodes is with out spike!
hampir setahun yang lalu NikaDawson said…
Lol, I hadn't noticed, but now that you mention it. Wait, The Body doesn't have Spike does it?
hmmmm good point, no he's not

i was going to say yes he bring flowers, but that's forever

the body is a brilliant episode but i don't enjoy it if that makes sense, too personal and depressing
Haha, my only Spikeless episode is Doppelgangland. But lots of Spikeless episodes almost made my list.
i have band candy, the wish,

but a lot of the episodes i did pick were spiek orientated
hampir setahun yang lalu ArabellaElfie said…
This will change by the time I hit submit so expect me to jump in contatnly with "how could I forget.." like statments. These are in no particular order.

1. Fool for Love
2. Lovers Walk
3. Pangs (You made a Bear!!!!!)
4. Once More with Feeling
5. Intervention
6. Something Blue
7. The Gift
8. Tabula Rasa
9. Doppelgangland
10. The Wish
11. Chosen
12. Touched

i was tempted to pick pangs because it's so funny and the shot at the very end if my fave ever but the plot line isn't as good as other episodes

we all seem to be picking the same ones lol :D
I think I love Pangs only because of the dialogue and the entire Native Americans stuff, I thought Anya's speech about animal sacrifice was perfect, I love the bear bit and the fact that Spike's chair is pulled up to the table always amused me. It's one of those that is weak on plot but I love the little moments. I'd put Fear itself on that list too. I thought it was an ok episode but the very end with "actual size" is one of my favorite moments

Oh, how could I forget, Pangs also gave us funny syphylis
"his penis got deisieses from a Chumash tribe"

i do love pangs and it has some brilliant writing infact isn't like pangs, something blue and doomed all on the same dvd disk and it's just such a funny disk, but it just couldn't hack the top 12 lol

and yes actual size was hilarious i was going to pick one of the halloween episodes but i couldn't chose
That is a great disc. You know, if we ever do get our super giant ultra delux collector's edition, I really hope that they add a play-all function to the discs. This sounds weird, but I would probably watch my Buffy discs a lot more often if they had that.
play-all?

oh what annoys me with the buffy disks...in season 3 is it and same with angel is the way there placed if you happen to have forgotten your episode order it's hard to tell which episode comes next then you have to walk all the way to the tv get the boooklet lol
Yeah, same.

Play all is the option to play all of the episodes continuously.. which you only have to use if you want to. Most TV shows give the option now a days, but back when Buffy first started coming out, it was rare. By the time the later seasons of Buffy came out, it was pretty common. I was hoping that the discs in the Chosen would collection would have been altered to add that feature, but they had not. :(
They are holding off on the play-play feature for the Ultimate Slayer Chosen Collection in case somebody is in inner turmoil on weather or not to purchase it. Just a push over the cliff.
I love play-all, especially when I have a ton of stuff to do and I can play it in the background and it will just go through for me.

I hate that Debs! I remember the first time I did Buffy (I was a very, very tardy viewer) and it was disk one and I didn't know if I had to go to the side or down. Even now I don't remember what way you need to go but I know the episode order well enough.

Isn't Tabula Rasa, All the Way, Once More with Felling, and Life Serial all on one disk? I'm not sure but I think they are. That is another amazing disk.

As far as Halloween episodes I like all of them. Halloween was a wonderful play off the concept, Fear Itself had a fantastic and one of my favorite demons (actual size!), and All the way fulfilled my shipping love.
hampir setahun yang lalu jackiehyde4eva said…
ok mine change all the time too as i rewatch and decide something about an episode but mine are oh and also i agree about the play all i have it on some of my dvd (the oc) i dont really use that much but at times especiallly when first watching it can be confusing with not knowing to go down or to the side

1. Once more with feeling
2. chosen
3. tabula rusa
4. something blue
5. passion
6.innocence
7. becoming part 2
8. bewitched,bothered and bewildered
9. the gift
10. the body
11. earshot
12. angel
I was just thinking today how much I like Enemies...I think i might make a new list with the rewatch
hampir setahun yang lalu werewolfbunny said…
1. tabula rasa
2. Lovers Walk
3. Becoming part 2
4. something blue
5. Him
6. School Hard
7. Angel
8. Once More With Feeling
9. The Harsh Light Of Day
10. Empty Places
11. Living Conditions
12. Pangs
hampir setahun yang lalu SpanksU said…
1. Hush
2. Passion
3. Becoming (1&2)
4. The Zeppo
5. Halloween
6. Fool for Love
7. The Body
8. Tabula Rasa
9. Earshot
10. Storyteller
11. School Hard
12. Dopplegangland
hampir setahun yang lalu nataliejade said…
Ok, my first Four arn't in order :]

1.Forever
2.Angel
3.The Gift
4.Graduation (1&2)
5.Tabula Rasa
6.Lovers Walk
7.The Prom
8.Passions
9.Helpless
10.Becoming (1&2)
11.I only had eyes for you
12.Conversations With Dead People Or Anne or Halloween

hampir setahun yang lalu SpanksU said…
ohhh I forgot about helpless . . . damn that's my number thirteen
hampir setahun yang lalu x-missmckena-x said…
oooooo this will be difficult

1.Passion
2.Becoming 1 and 2
3.I Only Had eyes For You
4.graduation 1 and 2
5.once more with feeling
6.tabula rasa
7.whats my line 1 and 2
8.prophecy girl
9.the gift
10.innocence
11.harsh light of day
12.lessons

these prob change alot but my top 7 are always the same!! i know theres even some spuffy moments in my list what am i thinking!! lol!! lessons is my newest one just mainly because of the ending with the first changing into so many awesome characters and his/her/its little speech!! awesome but nothing beats passion, you know i bet ive missed out loadsa of my favs from 1 2 and 3 and it will annoy me!