Buffy The Vampire Slayer Ikon-Ikon

ArabellaElfie posted on Sep 05, 2008 at 10:20PM
Hello all,

As many of you may know (from my comments that seem to share pretty much every thought in my head) I'm once again working with a Mac and as such I'm fiddling around with photoshop and trying to remember how to make icons and other goodies, something I used to be pretty good at.

I've made a few things here so far and since I'm on it anyway and trying to come up with stuff I'd like to offer my services (root beer barrel payments accepted as the only form of currency :F ) - not that kind of 'service' Debs and Nika! Evil twinlets - and make icons for those of you who want them.

Why, you may be asking, is this here and not in the icon spot? My answer is thus, I want to make things for my fellow fans and have some idea what they are talking about. If you say, I want a Fear Demon icon or I'd like a Twillow one, I know exactly what you are talking about. Ask for me a Peyton or mention a character from Grey's Anatomy and I'm lost. I also like Buffy stuff so it's fun for me as well.

I'll make anything. You all know where I stand on shipping issues but I will make Bangel stuff (I used to be a Bangel after all), I'm anti Kennedy and sometimes anti Xander but I'll do those too. If it's Buffy related it's fair game.

Now, for timing, give me a few days. I'll get to it or if I get stuck I'll let you know. It all depends on my work schedule and that sort of stuff. When I'm home I can make a few things but on work days I'm more limited.

All you have to do is post here what it is you would like, be as broad or as specific as you want and I'll do my best to make it for you. I've also found that simple one pic sort of things read better as icons but I'll do whatever it is that you are interested in. If you want to see some of the stuff I'm doing (remember, I just started again...) it's in my gallery.

If you don't want to post a request and want to ask me in private just email me.

Lastly, I am doing this for practice on photoshop and I thought some people would like something with their name or username on it, maybe some wording, or simply an image you want on an icon. I will not be offended if you don't like it or don't want to use it.

- Katie
last edited on Sep 05, 2008 at 10:21PM

Buffy The Vampire Slayer 14 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu nosemuffin said…
Hey Katie,
thanks for the offer. I think I'll attempt to take you up on it. My request is a little odd though. I've been kind of into the ship of Faith from BTVS and Dean from Supernatural lately. Anything you come up with would be awesome!
hampir setahun yang lalu jackiehyde4eva said…
great idea i love your icons thanks again!
hampir setahun yang lalu ArabellaElfie said…
Shaela,

Consider me completely in and working on it. I fiddled around with some filters and did a Faith/Dean one for you and I think I'm going to do a bunch more on them. Right now it's in my gallery so if you just click onto it, it will open larger, and then it's yours.

I'll most likely play around with themes and settings on them and come up with some more stuff, I have to do Dean in the jacket, Dean in the tux...just alot of Dean must be done.

Thanks Katie, it's great. And you're so right.. the more Dean, the better!
hampir setahun yang lalu NikaDawson said…
Twinlet, I wouldn't mind if you could please make me a Spike/Dean icon.
Off tomorrow, thus tomorrow/tonight as I no longer sleep (hello, vamp here) - I shall make some more Faith/Dean, Spike/Dean, and some fanfiction ones.

Nika, are we talking Spike/Dean or Spike and Dean?
hampir setahun yang lalu NikaDawson said…
As much as I would love the slash Spike/Dean, I'm thinking just Spike and Dean.
I'm definitely down with the Spike and Dean thing, in either capacity.
I'm seeing some flashbacks to Spike and Dean in a bar, slightly drunk....

Gonna do some tonight right now.
Stupid Screencap Paradise is down (actually the site is fantastic but it won't open for me) right now but I did fool around with some stuff that I had saved on my desktop. If you go to my gallery I have a few Dean things up, a Faith and Dean (I don't have much Faith so I need the caps, the ones I dug up were blurry a bit), and a few Spike and Dean (well, really one with adjustments) up.
I caved, made a Spike and Dean slash icon. Currently throwing together a Faith and Dean one.
Ok, new Faith/Dean one up - sort of strange concept thingy and a Spike/Dean batman one.
hampir setahun yang lalu amazondebs said…
ooo checked out your icons they all look great

i like making icons myself but i have been trying to make wallpapers latly sadly the biggest screencaps i can find are 800x600 i mean they don't look too bad stretched but the quality ain't as good, ahh well anyways i'm exceptionally amature myself but if you want any help or share tips and what have you, just message me :D
Thankee Debs! What do you use? Screencap Paradise is my main base but they are all pretty much 800x600. I think there are a few large quality ones here but not much that I've found.