Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 5 Episode 18...I broke the interwebs?

Linarien posted on Nov 06, 2008 at 03:18AM
I have searched just everywhere and can't seem to find Season 5 Episode 18 (Intervention) in a non-broken state! Is there anyone out there who is made of enough awesomeness to provide the needed Spike fix? I'll give you cookies! Well...links to pictures of cookies? Cookie recipes, perhaps...

Buffy The Vampire Slayer 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu movygirl said…
try here:

www.sidereel.com
www.surfthechannel.com
hampir setahun yang lalu ArabellaElfie said…
Okay, I have it upload on my computer (I'm trying to teach myself how to make music videos) but I'm honestly not sure how I have to edit it down to post it on youtube and I know it will be pulled off of there but I can mail it to you if you want. I have (waiting for the last disc) all of five on my computer at the moment in mp4 format.
hampir setahun yang lalu Linarien said…
Movygirl: Yes, I know STC is usually awesome, but it is no-worky in this case.

Arabella, if you could e-mail me, that would be 12 kinds of awesome. I'll message you my addy.
hampir setahun yang lalu ArabellaElfie said…
I have done it! I tried to email it to you in a few formats but it wouldn't work (mail demon, file too big etc) so I finally got it to upload onto Megavideo and I set it to private with virtually no keywords so it doesn't get pulled. Here is the link

link

hampir setahun yang lalu Linarien said…
Yay! Also, some miracle worker fixed the vid on Tudou! It exists again. Thankies!