Buffy The Vampire Slayer +Positive

spikes_girl posted on Feb 03, 2009 at 05:55PM
I'm just a sucker for these fun and simple forum games! Easy again: Someone makes a statement, and the next person has to say one good thing about that. Example...

spikes_girl: Xander

ArabellaElfie: He tries to make the mood light by cracking jokes when bad things are happening.

And that's it. Sorry Katie, for using you as an example!
last edited on Feb 03, 2009 at 05:56PM

Buffy The Vampire Slayer 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu spikes_girl said…
smile
I'll get the ball rolling: Giles
hampir setahun yang lalu ArabellaElfie said…
big smile
I love that you used me Cat! It makes me feel giddy and important. See, *points to emote* all happy!

Giles teaches us the importance of optical accessory cleanliness, is a fantastic book man (one who practices the art of researching books), and provides an almost distrubing hotness when the mood strikes (Ripper).

Willow.
smile
well i'm glad you feel giddy and important!

she's a lovely girl with a knack for being geeky/witty at the same time, and also smart, and loving, beautiful, talented, sweet, brave, wonderful, terrific, amazing, and shall i continue?

Dawn
smile
I'm sure you could ;F

Dawn is sweet and though she can come off as bratty it's really all about how in touch with her emotions she is. She's insightful, resourceful, brave, loyal, and accepting. She doesn't judge based on bumpies in the forehead but on the heart.

Andrew (I just want to see you do this one)
big smile
ah andrew. first off, his geeky references are absolutely fabulous. his immense knowledge of the world of starships and vulcan women and zombies and super heroes make him just so enjoyable. his facial expressions, like his narrowed-eyes-and-the-nod look, again, so enjoyable. and little things in gloom-and-doom-the-world's-gonna-end season 7 are a wonderful touch. like the hot pocket, and even in the final battle, "i have swimmer's ear!" absolutely crack me up. and one other thing: his voice. it's so young and innocent sounding, he even SOUNDS like a nerd. andrew is awesome!

Xander
if you excuse me, i am now in the mood to go and do some decent andrew watching. maybe i'll watch storyteller...
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
smile
Storyteller is the Andrew episode.

Xander provides humor and, when not being a complete and utter disaster, does manage to do some things right, such as his speech to Dawn in season seven.

Anya
smile
always speaks her mind! even though what she's thinking is not always good, it's funny (of course) and sometimes it actually helps the group.

Angel