Windwakerguy430 posted on May 18, 2015 at 03:18AM
FOR WINDWAKERGUY430 AND CANADA24 ONLY

Canada24's club.. 174 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 174

hampir setahun yang lalu Canada24 said…
Sup!
hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Hello, everyone. I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Canada24.
(waves)
I asked if he wanted to review this with me. He said no, so I'm holding him at gunpoint right now and forcing him to do this collab with me. Isn't that right, Canada
Just know. If he shoots me I press a trigger that blows up his house
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
So, yeah, were at a stalemate, so, we'll just cut to the review. Now, Canada, how do you feel about the hit movie, Frozen
Over rated piece of crap
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
LOL hampir setahun yang lalu
Good choice of words. So, it's no doubt that someone decided to make a fanfic off of it. Not just any fanfic, but a shipfic. A shipfic that was created in 2014. Please tell me that they were able to learn from the mistakes of other bad fanfics and make this tolerable
Read it.. My own shit looked better.
You: You looked at your on shit!?
............. No
... Okay then. Anyway, the story starts with Elsa, telling us that she is an orphan, she goes to high school, and she loves Jack, but everyone picks on her........ Canada, here. Take this gun, check if it's loaded, then I want you to point it at my head, and pull the trigger, because I can't already can't handle this shit
(we should of done this for words of wisdom.. You could of known what my character would REALLY say to those questions).
(I guess)
Umm.. Okay
I WAS JOKING! Anyway, Elsa just gets picked on by everyone. Including her foster parents. This would give sympathy for her, except, the story has given me NO reason to care for her. You need to have me care for the character before I can give a damn about their problems
Yeah.. Like in the purge. The dad was the only non stupid one, yet he's the only protagonist to end up dead.. But at least there was a badass gunfight before he died
So, after that. Anna, or Annie... Or, Alis- The writing is shit- Tries to get Elsa to skip school, or in her own words, "Legs skipped school"... Uh... WHAT? What kind of legs can skip over a school? The only way I can think of that is a goddamn ballet with fucking Titans. That, or I am just thinking far too much into shittiy spelling
It's a friggin spell mistake, smart guy
Yeah, it's one out of a billion. And we have spellcheck. There should be no excuse. Anyway, we meet Jack... He's an asshole who keeps calling Elsa a bitch and makes out with his girlfriend, Rapunzel, right in front of her... Okay, how can Elsa like a guy like this?
I am not the perfect speller myself, so I can't say shit about bad spelling, when mine is just as bad most likely...
And maybe it turns her on
............ Anyway, Elsa confesses her love, but Jack just insults her and she runs away crying. Rapunzel then calls her a bitch (Because Rapunzel is just a fucking Saint), and so she and Jack then TP and egg Elsa's house, and write slut all over it. Also, the pacing is awful. Everything moves faster than Sonic on crack. It's too damn hard to understand what is happening.
... (no comment)
So, Elsa says that she is an orphan... and this is coming up just now, and Jack then says that he is sorry.... Um, okay. I guess orphan is the magic word to get bullies to stop. And, as an apology, he agrees to date Elsa.... Canada, slap me in the face. I need to make sure I'm reading this right
(slaps you)
You: Thanks..
(raises hand again)
YouD Okayokay!.. Once was enough
(lowers hand)
Okay, I am reading this right.... yep, this is insanely shit, but, lets remember. Things get worse from here on out..... I wouldn't mind if you blew the house up right now.
........... I was bluffing about that
Fuck.... Oh well, so, Elsa and Jack go on a date. And after one date at.....some place, they then decide that they are meant for each other. What!? You went on ONE date. How can you already decide that you are meant for each other after ONE DATE!?
This was the same woman who wanted to marry someone after knowing him 5 minutes
... Eh, true. Anyway, Rapunzel gets jealous, and makes a plan to have a girl say she is dating Jack, so they can break up... and this works so easily. Get used to them dating, then breaking up, because it will happen over, and over, and over like a broken record..... smashed over my fucking face
Wow..
So, after that, Jack INSTANTLY goes back to dating Rapunzel, even though he KNOWS she did this. I swear, this guy has the IQ of a fucking rock
Crazy
Less crazy and more stupid. Like this scene where Jack starts calling Elsa a bitch. You were just dating her, and were depressed when she left. And now your going back to your old self. So, what the fuck was the point of falling in love in the first fucking place
Couldn't tell ya
After that, Anna gets mad and pushes (Yes, she pushed) Jack to the point where he was bloody and bruised. Okay, what kind of ancient monk technique has you push a guy to the point where they are badly beate- Oh wait, it's just awful spelling again. Nevermind
Maybe she's Saras Victoria
Anyway, the principal then hears about this, and since this was her first time, he says he'll go easy on her... by expelling her. That is the EXACT OPPOSITE of going easy on someone
Did he really say that?
That's... Fuckin hilarious!
Yes. He did. But, at least ONE of us is getting a kick out of this
"I'll go easy on you. I'll just fire you!"... God. That would be hilarious to hear in a sit com
I guess. Anyway, a week later... Anna goes back to school? BUT SHE WAS EXPELLED! HOW DOES THAT WORK! Also, Elsa refuses to go to school, because she is too depressed. You only went out on ONE DATE! How are you this depressed?
Love dose that
LOVE? That wasn't love, that was.... just a moment of total awkwardness. I've seen more love in a praying mantis mating documentary
... :/
Anyway, Anna tells us she is dating a guy Hans... and then we cut to something else, which is Jack basically writing bitch on her house again. I swear, can't this guy try something new?
Red rum! C
..... Okay. So, after that, we cut to where Jack still loves Elsa, and the author states that they were hinting at this the whole time. Yeah, as if we were supposed to know this. I guess Jack calling her a bitch and vandilising her house for the second time kinda fucking gave it away
I guess
So, after that, Rapunzel sends a message to Elsa, calling her a bitch, than we gt one of those misunderstandings. This is the most boring part of the fanfic. It just goes on and on and on, with the characters feeling bad for themselves. Misunderstandings were annoying in movies, now we gotta have them in fanfics too. That is just stupid
Well.. It's frozen after all
I guess your right. Anyway, Elsa finally goes to school after TWO MONTHS!? She has just been sitting around and eating ice cream for two freaking months. Either she has good metabolism or I am just thinking too much into a godawful fanfinc