istana, castle & Beckett CB Quotes!

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Mar 06, 2011 at 01:53PM
Well, I've done this on a couple spots, so I thought we could try it here?

Anyway, just put quotes that apply to Castle/Beckett.

This could be:

1. Quotes that they've said to each other.
2. From Castle about Beckett.
3. From Beckett about Castle.
4. From other people about their relationship.
5. Just random quotes that remind you of them!

istana, castle & Beckett 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Lie_to_Me_123 said…
heart
Beckett: Why, Castle, so I could be another one of your conquests?
Castle: Or I could be one of yours.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Evanescent said…
heart
Beckett: Thank you. For having my back in there.
Castle: Always.
[3x13, knockdown]

Beckett: Thank you. For being there.
Castle: Always.
[3x17, countdown]
hampir setahun yang lalu othobsessed92 said…
heart
"Don't worry Castle, I'd get you out."

&&

"It's not about the books anymore."
heart
Castle: "I’m sorry. What I did was wrong. I violated your trust. I opened old wounds and I did not respect your wishes. And if we’re not going to see each other again, then you deserve to know, I’m very, very sorry."
Beckett: "Castle. I’ll see you tomorrow."
 Castle: "I’m sorry. What I did was wrong. I violated your trust. I opened old wounds and I did not
wink
Beckett: I was thinking of sneaking off to the Angelika. Forbidden Planet’s playing.
Castle: Forbidden Planet. Is that the one with the robot?
Beckett: You’ve never seen Forbidden Planet?
Castle: More of a Star Wars/Matrix guy myself.
Beckett: Oh my gosh, Castle! This is the movie that inspired those two. That’s it, I’m taking you. My treat.
Castle: Oh no, no. I have plans.
Beckett: Nope, not anymore.
 Beckett: I was thinking of sneaking off to the Angelika. Forbidden Planet’s playing. Castle: Forbid
hampir setahun yang lalu Barbara_War said…
Castle: Nothing happened!
Ryan: Witness refuses to cooperate.

Madison: No, no, no. I get it. You’re hot for Castle. You want to make little Castle babies. Why couldn’t you just be honest?
Beckett: Maddie!
Madison: What?
Beckett: He can hear us!

Beckett: You know Castle, sometimes I forget that you have such a capacity for pure innocence in your life.
Castle: Yeah, plus it was a great place to pickup chicks.
Beckett: Then you open your mouth and you ruin it.

Castle: Wow! That was amazing! *Beckett glares at him* I mean, the way you knocked him out.

Castle:Maybe we should sleep on it... separately. Katherine Becket I'd never...

Royce:And now for the hard part, kid. It’s clear that you and Castle have something real, and you’re fighting it. But trust me, putting the job ahead of your heart is a mistake. Risking our hearts is why we’re alive. The last thing you want is to look back on your life and wonder, if only...

Castle:Don't poke me!
Beckett:Poke you? I want to kiss you!

Castle:You know what I thought when I first met you? That you were a mystery that I was never gonna solve. And even now, after 3 years, I'm still amazed by the depths of your strength, your heart and your hotness.
Beckett:You're not sso bad yourself, Castle.

Castle: Don't leave me, please. Stay with me. Okay. Kate, I love you. I love you, Kate.

Martha: Richard, darling. Love is not a switch, you can't just turn it off.

Castle: All this time, you remembered.

Castle: They're going to kill you Kate, and if you don't care about that, please think about how that's going to affect the people who love you. You really want to put your dad through that? What about Josh?
Beckett: And what about you Rick?
Castle: Well of course I don't want anything to happen to you. I'm your partner, I'm your friend.
Beckett: Is that what we are?
Castle: You know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each others arms, but we never talk about it. So no, I got no clue what we are. I know I don't want to see you throw your life away.

*SPOILERS*

Beckett:It's been weird between us lately.
Lanie:Lately? Kate, It's been weird for four years!
Beckett:No, this is different. He's different. It's like he's pulling away.
Lanie:Well, can you blame him? He's probably tired of waiting.
Beckett:Waiting for what?
Lanie:What do you think? The guy is crazy about you and, despite your little act, you're crazy about him. Oh, what? Was that supposed to be some big secret?
Beckett:Yes! No. Do you think he knows?
Lanie:Remember how he used to be girl on either arm? You really don't see that guy too much anymore. Why do you think that is? He's waiting. For you.

Beckett:How is it looking?
Lanie:Like you've waited too long.
hampir setahun yang lalu Barbara_War said…
Lanie: Girl, I’m gonna smack you! You work side by side everyday. He writes a sex scene in his book about you that had me reaching for ice water. Now, little miss bride shows up. Don’t tell me you’re not the least bit jealous.
Beckett: Oh, please. You’ve been inhaling too many autopsy fluids.
Lanie: Honey, just because you can’t see whats goin’ on doesn’t mean everyone else doesn’t see what’s going on!
Beckett: Shut up!
Lanie: Mm-hmm. I see it. You may not, but I do.

Castle: Do I look like a killer to you?
Beckett: Yes, you kill my patience.

Beckett: I’m so used to you acting like a twelve-year-old all the time. It’s kind of refreshing to see you as a father.
Castle: It makes you want me, right?
Beckett: And there’s the twelve-year-old again.

Beckett: Wait, there’s a sex scene in the book? Between us?
Castle: There’s a sex scene between Nikki Heat and the roguishly handsome reporter who’s helping her.
Beckett: Oh, good. So he’s nothing like you.

Castle: We make a pretty good team, you know. Like Starsky and Hutch, Tango and Cash…Turner and Hooch.
Beckett: You know, now that you mention it, you do remind me a little of Hooch

Castle: Most people come up against a wall, they give up. Not you. You don’t let go. You don’t back down. That makes you extraordinary.

Beckett: Be careful, okay?
Castle: Do I detect actual concern for my well-being?
Beckett: Screw this up, and I’ll kill you.
Castle: That’s more like it.

Castle: I didn’t ask.
Beckett: Yea, I know. You were not asking very loudly.

Castle: Alright, so you and I are married.
Beckett: We are not married.
Castle: Relax, it’s just pretend.
Beckett: I don’t want to pretend.
Castle: Scared you’ll like it?

Castle: I overstepped. I came down here to say that I was sorry and that I’m through.I can’t shadow you anymore. If it wasn’t for me…
Beckett: If it wasn’t for you, I would’ve never found my mom’s killer. And someday soon, I’m gonna find the sons of bitches who had Coonan kill her. And I’d like you around when I do. And if you tell anyone what I’m about to say, there’s gonna be another shooting, but I’ve gotten used to you pulling my pigtails. I have a hard job, Castle, and having you around makes it a little more fun.
Castle: Your secret’s safe with me.

Esposito: Why do you think he’s been following you around all this time? What, research? The guy has done enough research to write 50 books. Look… whatever the reason is, I’m pretty sure it doesn’t include watching you be with another guy.

Castle: Do you know what these bodies are? A sign.
Beckett: A sign?
Castle: A sign. A sign from the universe telling us we need to solve this case together. You don’t want to let the universe down, do you?
Beckett: You’re not gonna go away no matter what I do, are you?
Castle: I respect the universe.

Martha: But, the question is this, when you come right down to it…would you be willing to break her out of prison? Because that my boy is true love.

Castle: What, you’d just leave me in there?
Esposito: It’s the law of the jungle, I gotta look out for numero uno.
Castle: Wow. Nothing like a hypothetical prison term to let you know who your friends really are.
Beckett: Don’t worry Castle, I’d get you out.

Capt. Montgomery: Feds say he’s a white male 25 to 45 years old.
Castle: It could be me.
Capt. Montgomery: With a dysfunctional relationship with his mother.
Castle: Still me.
Capt. Montgomery: He has a menial unimportant job.
Beckett: Definitely you.
Castle: Just for that I’m basing my next book on Esposito.

Castle: What’s the strangest pet you’ve ever had?
Beckett: You!

Esposito: Hmm.. abducted by government agents huh?! Common.. What were you two really doing?
Beckett: It’s not a hickey Esposito.
Esposito: You both have one.
Castle: I wish it was a hickey. It’s from the injectors.
Esposito: Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Beckett: If he had a gun, why use a bottle?
Castle: Don’t ruin my story with your logic!

Beckett: It’s not your fight.
Castle: The hell it isn’t. I don’t hang around you just to annoy you. I don’t ride out to murder scenes in the middle of the night to satisfy some morbid curiosity. If that’s all this was, I would’ve quit a long time ago.
Beckett: Well, then why do you keep coming back, Rick?
Castle: Look, I may not have a badge, unless you count the chocolate one that Alexis gave me for my birthday, but I’ll tell you this… like it or not, I’m your plucky sidekick.
Beckett: Plucky sidekick always gets killed.
Castle: Partner, then.

Raglan: Lady, what part of no cops didn’t you understand?
Beckett: He’s not a cop.
Raglan: Well, who the hell is he, then?
Beckett: He’s someone I trust.

Beckett: You just can’t stay out of my personal life, can you? Thank you. It’s really sweet.

Beckett: Why is it that the thing that attracts you to a person always ends up being that thing that just drives you crazy? I just wish that… I wish that I had someone who would be there for me, and I could be there for him, and we could just dive into it together.

Beckett: Well, we were just doing our job. Actually, I was doing my job. I don’t know what the hell he was doing.

Ryan: Do you guys practice this when we’re not around?

Beckett: Because you didn’t want him to spend time with me.
Castle: That is completely…
Beckett: True?
Castle: Yes. Fine. It’s true. I’m jealous. There. I said it. I-I want you all to myself, and to have you spending time with another writer, that upsets me. And if… if that makes me petty, so be it. Guilty as charged.
Beckett: Actually, I kinda think it’s sweet.
Castle: You do?
Beckett: I do. And that’s why you don’t have to worry about me hanging around with Conrad anymore. From now on, I am a one-writer girl.

Castle: Ahh, worried you can’t control yourself when we’re alone?
Beckett: Actually it’s not me that I’m worried about.
Castle: I assure you, my intentions are pure.

Martha: Oh, my God. What the hell’s going on here?
Castle: Nothing. I’m sorry. Go back to bed.
Martha: There’s only one person on the planet that can get you this pissed off.
Castle: She’s going to get herself killed.
Martha: She’s a grown woman. She’s a homicide detective, for God’s sakes. It’s her job. It’s her life.
Castle: If anything happens to her… it.
Martha: Go on.
Castle: I uh…
Martha: Oh, Richard, Richard. For a man who makes his living with words, you sure have a hell of a time finding them when it counts. Darling… Let me give you a word of advice, all right, from someone who’s better than halfway through the movie. Don’t waste another minute of it!

Serena: I’m going back to my hotel. I’d ask you to come, but it’s like I said, I don’t steal things that belong to someone else.

Beckett: What are you doing?
Castle: Just waiting for my partner. Maybe you’ve seen her. Pretty girl, thinks she can leap tall buildings in a single bound, carries the weight of the world on her shoulders, yet…still manages to laugh at some of my jokes.
Beckett: She sounds like a handful.
Castle: Tell me about it. Anyway…if you do see her, tell her she owes me about a hundred coffees.

Beckett: They both want to be together, but neither want to admit to it.
Castle: Ugh, why do people do that to themselves?
Beckett: Maybe they just don’t see it.
Castle: How could they not, it’s so obvious.

Castle: If I ever have to be hitched to someone, it would be you.
Beckett: For what it’s worth, if I ever have to spend another night handcuffed to someone, I wouldn’t mind if it was you…. But next time, let’s do it without the tiger.
Castle: “Next time”…?

Castle: As they stared into each other’s eyes, Kate’s heart quickened…
Beckett: Did you just say Kate? Are you picturing the PI as you and me as the gangster’s moll?
Castle: What? No!

Beckett: What are you doing here?
Castle: I found something. It’s about Blakely.
Beckett: Well, shouldn’t you tell Sophia about it?
Castle: She isn’t my partner. You are.

Beckett: Sooner or later, we’re gonna run out of air. We gotta get out of here.
Castle: Well, maybe somebody will find us.
Beckett: Castle, we are locked in the trunk of a car in long-term parking. It’s gonna be hours before anyone realizes that we’re missing. Who do you think is gonna find us?
Castle: I just feel, in situations like this, it’s important to have faith.
Beckett: You pressed the panic button, didn’t you?
Castle: Well, if there was ever a time to panic, I think this was it.
Beckett: I am…
Castle: You should be thanking me.
Beckett: No. I am not gonna be rescued by your girlfriend.

Beckett: I thought you were off the case.
Castle: Well, you heard what Sophia said. I’m a reckless, immature, self-centered jackass. If you’re stubborn enough to keep going, I’m stupid enough to go with you.

Beckett: I think we can make the play.
Castle: Really? So you want to venture into the dark, scary woods?
Beckett: Don’t worry, Castle. I got a gun. I’ll protect you from the big bad wolf.
Castle: You’d use your gun on my mother? I’m touched. Thank you.

Castle: He covered his bases.
Beckett: I know. It’s really starting to piss me off.
Castle: Yeah, and you get cute when you get angry. But not when you get angry with me.
hampir setahun yang lalu september24th said…
rainy
Castle-Beckett what do you want?
Beckett-You.

Castle-What happened?
Beckett-He got away and i didn't care.I almost died and all i could thing about was you.I just want you..
hampir setahun yang lalu september24th said…
meh
Castle: You were a girl once.
Beckett: Still am.

Castle: How do you know when you're in love?
Beckett: All the songs make sense.

Beckett: Maybe giant moths killed him and then ate his clothes.

Beckett: Alakazam, jackass.

Castle: Like it or not, I’m your plucky sidekick.
Beckett: Plucky sidekick always gets killed.
Castle: Partner then.

Castle: Three armed cops and a writer makes four, you're under arrest so get on the floor.

Beckett: You can't just stay out of my personal life, can you?

Beckett: I wish that I had someone who could be there for me and I could be there for him and we could do it together.

Beckett: Okay. I was nine and I had to get my tonsils taken out and I was miserable. And
so, my mom took time off of work and stayed with me and cuddled up in front of the TV on
the couch and we would watch episodes of Temptation Lane. So, every time I see it now, it
just-- it makes me feel like home and safe. So, there you go. Judge away.

ROYCE: (in his letter) ...The last thing you want
is to look back at your life and wonder… If only.

Castle: Kate, shh… Kate. Stay with me, Kate. Don’t leave me, please. Stay with me, okay? Kate, I love you. I love you, Kate.