Charmed Charmed Competition!

karolinak1999 posted on Aug 11, 2013 at 01:31PM
Right so...
Who's your favourite male character on Charmed??
Write a reason....Best reason gets 15 prop's!

Closing date 1st October 2013
NOW - February 1st, 2014
 Right so... Who's your favourite male character on Charmed?? Write a reason....Best reason gets 15
last edited on Nov 15, 2013 at 09:38PM

Charmed 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
heart
My favorite character is Chris. Not because he's cute. I actually didn't like him in the beginning; he sent Leo away and he was a liar.
But over the course of season 6 I (and the rest of the Charmed fandom) got to know him and soon I realized how much we actually have in common and I learned that sometimes people do the wrong thing for the right cause and that it is the right thing to do. I also learned to give people the benefit of the doubt, because usually when a character starts out being not very trustworthy, they end up being the person you want to be yourself.

karolinak1999 commented…
Thanxx for participating!!!love Chris too!!! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu sheerika said…
heart
My favorite male character hmmmm that`s hard, I like Leo and Darryl and surprisingly Cole as well. A lot of people may say Leo so I`ll go with Cole. Although he was really bad to the sisters at times he also tried his best to fight with him self just for Phoebe, Piper and even Prue. My all time favorite character is Phoebe and to see her happy made me feel what she feels when she is with Cole. And also when he came back later in the seasons to make Phoebe believe in love that was really cutee. Cole has always been one of my favorites from the start and to see him evolve as a part of the family was nice. Although he is an ass he one of the characters that always appealed to me :)
loonylovegood7 commented…
hei Sheerika! I didn't know anda were a peminat of this spot! hampir setahun yang lalu
sheerika commented…
Ahaha hei yes I totally am :D hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Arapaho said…
smile
Nick Lachey
yes you heard it right Nicky lachey
yes yes him
what ?
oh please i am not going to repeat it all day
*sighs*
for one last time
Nicky lachey
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why i like him
because ummm
he is Nick lachey !!!
Oh great , this time you heard it right
NICK LACHEY <3
hampir setahun yang lalu karolinak1999 said…
big smile
Hopefully more people will join so I'm extending the closing date to February 1st, 2014
Hope you don't mind!!!!!!
IsidoraSmiley commented…
Hi! :) I just found out about this and I would Cinta to join! Are anda going to be making another round? If so, please let me know :) hampir setahun yang lalu