Charmed Storytime 2

HaleyDewit posted on Nov 19, 2009 at 08:34PM
This is a sequel on storytime. Most parts are written, by Katerinoulalove and myself.

Okay, here we go.

It was two weeks later and not much had changed. Leo had become a fulltime handyman, Phoebe was writing columns, Paige was doing her tempt jobs, Chris hadn’t spoken ever since Friday the 13th and Piper, well, Piper was being grumpy.
She walked downstairs to the kitchen and held her stomach, while groaning. Leo sat at the kitchen table, eating a sandwich. “Hey, Piper, how are you?” Piper gave him a glance that said ‘Jee, isn’t that obvious? I’m feeling awesome’ Leo looked up and saw the pale face of his wife and walked towards her. “Hey, are you okay?” he worriedly asked. Piper shrugged. “I don’t know” “Perhaps you should eat something” he suggested. Piper shook her head. She couldn’t even think about food, let alone eat it. Leo grabbed a sandwich and reached it to Piper and Piper’s pale face got a slightly green color. “Piper?” Leo slowly asked. “I think I’m gonna be sick” she groaned. Leo frowned. “What kinda sick?” “The you better get out of my way or I’ll vomit on you kinda sick” she hastily explained to her husband. Leo’s eyes widened and he started to move away, but he was too late. The vomit came right on his shirt…
last edited on Dec 10, 2009 at 10:55PM

Charmed 50 balas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...